General - page 1313

Hi All, Does anyone know when and if Metaquotes will do the update for the iPhone 5 and iPad for the MT5 iOS app? Thanks, Wip
  Forex Technical Analysis  (53   1 2 3 4 5 6)
here I will try to provide technical analysis for forex. please discuss here what you like, may be useful.
I've been searching on Google all weekend and came out empty handed. Does anybody know of an EA that can place a basket of orders according to preset currencies? I don't need any automation except to open and close all the orders on my command. Many thanks. E.g. I want to BUY into a strong USD. An...
[Deleted]
Sometimes you can get to the point where the FX world and the gambling world may seem the same to some people. In fact, some brokers apply this idea to promote and sell their products while others seem to adhere something like a scientific FX. What do you think about it? Is there a serious FX and a...
Hello everybody, i just started Prgramming with MQL5. At the Moment i'm trying to write some Datas to a .txt file. (not complex) i have got some Problems: 1. In which Folder do have to create the file? 2. How do i have to program the "script" to make sure the Datas are saved in the file?...
EURUSD: With EUR bullish and targeting further upside, more bullishness is expected to recapture the 1.3415 level. A break through here will set the stage for more strength towards the 1.3500 level with a break resuming its broader upside and turning attention to the 1.3550 level. Its weekly RSI is...
GBP/USD had another excellent week, as the pound gained close to two cents against the dollar. The pair crossed the 1.56 line for the first time since mid-June and closed the week at 1.5624. This week’s major release is Second Estimate GDP. Here is an outlook of the events and an updated technical...
gold As noted in the previous comment we can see a price reversal by breaking the substitution area. As long as it doesn't breach beneath the area we'll see it rising.
Hello folks, I would like to know if I could get somehow a MA (or MACD, Momentum, RSI, CCI, etc.) indicator coordinates from an array of tuples with the following structure <datetime, high, low, close, tick_volume> in other words: INPUT: {<datetime1, high1, low1, close1, tick_volume1>, <datetime2,...
Hello people. I would like to know if there is a way of find the max and min value inside an array who has a variable lenght.  I know how to find the max and min in an array with a fixed number of values, but if the number of values that has the array is variable I don't know what function is...
Hello folks, I would like to know if the Strategy Tester can go faster? I noticed you can change the speed (Slower/Faster), but the fastest speed is not too fast, I think. Regards, Cyberglassed.
  ArrayMinimum  (2)
int ArrayMinimum ( const void & array[], // array for search int start= 0 , // index to start checking with int count= WHOLE_ARRAY // number of checked elements ); does the count means something like this, to be input as a parameter ? int
Hello folks, I have an script that when I run it, it add an indicator to a chart. I want to create another script that when I run it, it remove the indicator on the previous chart. I have tried IndicatorRelease(...) function with the handle of the indicator created previously but no success. I don't...
Hi all: I am wondering if there is an EA championship 2013 just as usual. I only developed EA in MT4 not in MT5. Is one month enough to migrate my strategy from MT4 to MT5? Thanks
Hello Everybody, This is just a generic question. Using the same algorithm on two different MT4 platforms sometimes produces two different results. One platform performs as coded by the algorithm, while the other platform does not execute the algorithm correctly and results in a margin call. Is...
Since hitting a four-year low of $1179 an ounce on June 28, gold has shown some strength, rallying 15% over the past month and a half to current levels around $1360. In a note to clients Thursday titled, "Gold and the Denver play: Gold Shrugs Off the Paulson Sale; Buy the Bounce," JPMorgan analysts...
  Dynamic buttons  (2)
Hi, is there a possibility to generate buttons dynamically on the metatrader-chart? For example the ea opens a position an after a specific indicator value a buttons would be shown on the chart. Is there a free library for such buttons? I have downloaded MT4GUI and registert this version. When I...
A common concern among equity investors cited by Wall Street strategists is that the market is only being propelled higher by the Federal Reserve's quantitative easing program, which has kept financial markets flush with liquidity for the better part of the past several years, and is driving an...
[Deleted]
Please help me I have searched all over for a indicator like these and couldn't get it, even try to modify some similars but my coding sucks not to say to create a new one from scratch... Please I need and indicator that puts and arrow over or bellow a bar and gives a sound alert if the close of...
Hi, I like to ask to some expert so kind to modify an indicator of mine. Actually the indicator posted (KPHighlights) does not exactly paint the candles in an orthodox way, it just paints some fat colored vert lines (histogram) under the candles but this is enough for my need. Now Im wondering if...
Hello, this boolean always returns false (even when conditions are satisfy). Do you think I have to use if or is there a proper way to declare such expression ? (I have plenty of boolean). Thank you, bool Condition2=( Condition1== true &amp;&amp; Indic[2]<Indic[1] &amp;&amp;...
An eerie calm, after yesterday's dramatic swings, has settled over the capital markets. The US dollar itself is little changed against the major and most emerging market currencies, consolidating yesterday's losses. The selling pressure that took the S&P 500 down 1.4% yesterday eased in Asia where...
hello, I'd like to have red and green candle by default. but I cannot find in mt5 the way to change it permanently. I've to change in red bear candle and green bull one's each time I open a new graph. someone knows what to do? thanks
hi, my computer space are running out because of 2013.hcc file in bases/**/history/EURUSD folder and keep increasing every day. Any solution on this problem? 2013.hcc 8/13/2013 11.56 AM HCC File 3,132,416 KB 2012.hcc 4/1/2013 10.52 AM HCC File 15,770 KB
Hello folks, I would like to know if is there some option on this forum (on private panel) to get notified by email when you receive a reply to your created topics? Thanks in advance, Cyberglassed.
Hi there ! On one of the signals pages, I found some signals, in which, the following comments were observed: close hedge by #569817156981542013.08.15Sell0.02EURJPY2013.08.15-0.131.12to #5698298 What does the above mean ? ("Close Hedge by....." and in second line "to #......." ). Thanks
  Ma 最強  (3)
[attach=config]181747[/attach]m15 +60pips
Hello everyone, I am currently trying to test my EA's on various MT5 platforms. &nbsp;I created my EA's testing only with Alpari and MetaQuotes, and recently became aware that price behavior is different with different brokers, so i would like to know what the most popular brokers are for MT5 in the...
Hello folks, I would like to know if is it possible to display an indicator in a different window, so I can plug another monitor to my computer to display that indicator on the other monitor? Thanks in advance, Cyberglassed.