General - page 491

so i bought an indicator i cant reach the seller, and he didnt provide any information on his profile the indicator is not installing to my mt4 too any help please
Hello, I have bought many indicators from MQL5.com but I have two indicators bought from two sellers which are not working and have sent multiple requests to sort out the issue with zero reply. What can i do to resolve the issue
I am just testing the mt5 platform i have never used it before, i ran several pairs in the strategy testers. How do i save the set file from the optimisation results of a pair
When creating an embedded chart... bool EmbeddedChart::Create() { ResetLastError (); if (! ObjectCreate (_chartID,_name, OBJ_CHART , 0 , 0 , 0 )) { printf ( "[%s ERROR]: failed to create the embedded chart object! Error code = %i" , __FUNCTION__ , GetLastError () );
How to scalp without slippage
Hi guys When drawing a trend line, do numbers appear? What is meant by these numbers? Does it have a use in analysis to predict price action? Thank you very much
hello i hope someone can help me as i am stuck and have tried everything possible i was using mt5 when it randomly shut down and when i tried to log in it kept saying failed and simply wouldn't let me. it seems that my server has disconnected on my mac but i am not sure why? the number 0 appears on
I can log into MQL5 community in my PC but failed if i log through my VPS. What is wrong? please advise. Thanks.
For example the time shown on https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/[..] Is it using my local computer time zone
Hello everyone and happy Sunday, I'm a new user and I'm looking for help to create an expert advisor or an indicator that can upload the lines or objects I manually insert to another expert. to explain myself better, I'm creating a semi-ea that reads the lines that I insert on the chart and that
Hi, I have rewritten an indicator from MQL4 to MQL5, but it is not displayed correctly. When I reload it, it shows different values than before. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Test.mq5 | //|
Comments that do not relate to the "MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester!", have been moved into this topic.
  MQL5 WIzard  (1)
Hi guys, Im trying to use algorithmic trading and every trading video ice tried to watch it says about using the MQL5 WIzard and i cant access that, could somebody help to direct me how to get the MQL5 wizard up and running. Cheers guys
Hi MQL5 have recently deleted the window to type the name of Robots I am looking for , example ,how do I find RENKO EA's & HEIKEN ASHI E A's without searching pages & pages of your listings ? A J Whyte ( Lazarus )
  VPS MT4  (5)
Hi, VPS MT4 I have a question, When my EA is using Auto GMT, it is required to attach a web page like image So, when I use the MQL5 VPS MT4, can EA use this setting? Thanks
Hi! I tried to utilize SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_PRICE_VOLATILITY) and SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_PRICE_CHANGE) ti get these information in Strategy Tester but both return "0" all the time. Basically I'm doing: ask = SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ); bid
Hi, I chanced upon this article --> https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/trading/options_board  It shows MT5 platform capability to handle options. I am trying to find a demo broker to see it handle options without luck. I know that recommending brokers is a no no. But can anyone point me to...
Hello everyone. I have a problem and I want help from you, please. I did a back test on several robots while I was connected to the internet, and it gave me positive results like this: I repeated the back test on the same robots and the same currency, but after disconnecting the internet, the
This happens constantly in the APP, I get a message, like the one marked with the red arrow in the image. But only the end of the message appears, there is no link to click, and then I have to go over my work done to find the client who sent me that message. Sometimes it takes me a while to find
hey boys, how can i calculate of any number in percentage in mql5 ? i could not find the function for example 20% of 12345
Hello everybody! I am selling my computational resources for the MQL5 Cloud Network . Today I noticed that my balance is showing 187.84 USD, but under payments I have 202.10 in and 0 out. Why is there a difference between those two? Thank you guys in advance! Kind regards and have a nice day
how to get server api lib and manager api lib? Thanks
All I can find in the forum is that no technical support is provided by MetaTrader, so I'm hoping they will pick up on this bug message. The include class CChartObjectCycles has a method Type() which now returns the value OBJ_TREND. It should, however, return the value OBJ_CYCLES. This class is
please i can someone quid me on how to subscribe to trade signal. I have done it several time ,my account will be showing connected but my account will not copy any trade
  password  (11   1 2)
I changed password but the new one doesn't work
Is there a way to improve the price difference with Signal? VPS is rented
Case A : My EA with setting A- using without visual mode get result net profit -108.26 Case B: My EA with setting A- using with visual mode get result net profit 132.49 MT5 (2012/6/1~2012/8/1 Modeling Open prices only ) Build 2504 ,26 Jun 2020 I only change visual mode then get different result
On a single run in Strategy Tester, I get the following. In the "Backtest" Tab, "Total Net Profit", I get a different figure from the "Strategy Tester Visualization" "History" Tab when you select "Orders & Deals". See below for example. Can anyone point me a direction to figure out why will there be
  Signals Tab  (3)
Hello, Hope someone can help. I am logged into MT5 with my Broker account an also mql5 community account but I am not seeing the "Signals" Tab in the terminal to be able to purchase signals
Hello dear sirs, I wonder if I could write code in Custom Indicator to Execute OrderSend code... Thank you so much for your helping