Disconnection

Hi, my account is connected to a provider signal, but this connection is disconnected several times during the day and I have to reconnect. What is the reason for this?

esi2021:
Hi, my account is connected to a provider signal, but this connection is disconnected several times during the day and I have to reconnect. What is the reason for this?

Do you use MQL5 VPS or some other VPS?

SYNCHRONIZATION OF SIGNAL SUBSCRIPTION

1. When you are subscribed to a signal, you should check frequently that your signal subscription is active and you are copying the trades perfectly. Please go to your MT4 Navigator window and right click on the VPS number, under your account. Click on the >> Journals, option.

2. On the Journals log file that opens, you should locate a: signal enabled, message along with details of your signal subscription, like the copying ratio etc.

3. If you see a: signal disabled, message then something is wrong, you should go over your MT4 or MT5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, tab settings again and then re-synchronize with your MQL5 VPS.

4. You should check for this: signal enabled, message regularly (once a day I would say), in order to ensure that you are copying the signal perfectly.

WARNING: After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, you don’t need to tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option again in your local computer’s MT4/5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

WARNING: After you finished with the synchronization of the signal subscription to the MQL5 VPS, you don’t need to tick the: Enable realtime signal subscription, option again in your local computer’s MT4/5 platform, because that way you will copy the signal twice and this is extremely dangerous !!!

Eleni Anna Branou:

Do you use MQL5 VPS or some other VPS?

MQL5 VPS

esi2021:

MQL5 VPS

Then read my instructions above.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Then read my instructions above.

Could the disconnection be due to using a VPN?

esi2021:

If your subscription was sucessfully migrated to MQL5 VPS so this subscription should be disconnected in your home Metatrader (because it is connected on MQL5 VPS).
read this post

Disconnection
Disconnection
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, my account is connected to a provider signal, but this connection is disconnected several times during the day and I have to reconnect...

esi2021:

Read my instructions carefully please!

Sergey Golubev:

If your subscription was sucessfully migrated to MQL5 VPS so this subscription should be disconnected in your home Metatrader (because it is connected on MQL5 VPS).
read this post

Please explain more.

esi2021:

Please explain more.

You have your home Metatrader, and you have MQL5 VPS (MQL5 VPS is the other Metatrader but in cloud).
If you migrated/synchronized your subscription with MQL5 VPS (with the "other Metatrader in cloud") so your subscription is making on MQL5 VPS (and MQL5 VPS = Metatrader in cloud).
After checking sucessful synchronization so you can do the following:

• close your home Metatrader (because your subscription is working on the other Metatrader which is "Metatrader in cloud" and which is your MQL5 VPS), or
  • if you want to keep your home Metatrader to be open so - "Enable real time subscription" should be unticked.

Check subscription procedure (just in case you missed something):

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal -
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731
  (MT4)
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422
  (MT5)

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...

esi2021:

MQL5 VPS

So, it depends on the following: you are using MQL5 VPS or not.
If you are using MQL5 VPS so you can check VPS journal for any information concerning sucessful synchronization/migration of your signal subscription to MQL5 VPS.
Reason: