General - page 484

Hello everyone, I get the following message in the journal " CI 0 11:06:30.255 Scripts script 3_Estrutura_Basica (PETR4,M1) loaded successfully NH 0 11:06:30.268 Trades '11620787': exchange sell 100 PETR4 at market QS 2 11:06:30.292 Trades '11620787': failed exchange sell 100 PETR4 at market [Volume
I have a problem with moving trendlines when I switch to different time frame
My MT5 is stuck at 0/0 KB and failing when trying to refresh. It's not even blocked on my firewall
  Windsor broker  (4)
Can i subscribe to a signal provider with a account in windsor broker
Hello, I test Experts who come from the Market ... some work well on MetaTrader Demo Account. and have good result. when you test them on the other accounts it returns error messages. is there an explanation? can we trust
A suggestion to add the expected profit below (take profit) and expected loss below (stop loss) and the reserved margin below (lot size) in the amount of the balance currency on the orders window. This will help the trader a lot in choosing the appropriate deal size and risk ratio
This new way of withdrawing with webmoney is good but we others our profiles has no surname which was a mistake when we were creating profiles. I suggest to bring back that previous method is it is impossible you may allow us to edit our infos especially names. I also suggest another way of
[Deleted]
Hello. Does loading a native mql code embedded in a library require the 'dll' functionality to be enabled? Any proofs
Can anyone tell me "Create new product" button, cheers, Graeme
Hi, i found a bug using minichart objects. If we create a minichart object in a chart with NO focus, ChartSymbol() and ChartPeriod() of minichart return wrong values. I need to focus the chart to get right values . Due to this bug, using ChartIndicatorAdd() for minicharts return false! In
I cannot find the tester report template "ReportTester.htm" in any of my MT5 installations. It should be located under /MQL5/Profiles/Templates according to the documentation . What I'm actually trying to do is getting the Positions out of a Backtest Report. In the Account History Report, I get
Hi, Anyone know how to Upload EA with custom indicator on the market? There are only allow upload one EA file *.ex4, but i don't know what place to store custom indicator. I've read that it needed create further indCreateOffline files, but i thinks its needed some places on it to store this files
  Signal Growth  (3)
Hi I would like to know that some of the signals have growth in "Gray Color"? Why they are gray? (Please check the attachment) Thanks in advance
Hi After loging into MQL5 community from MT4 I cant see my purchase list or even the main software list in the Terminal Window. I'm getting the following error 2020.11.10 05:25:08.815 MQL4 Market: failed to load products (get header failed [12150]) in the error log. Please help
  Expert Advisor  (2)
Good Day I've loaded an EA last week but it is stagnant, not moving at all. The auto trading is enabled and the EA is successfully installed. Please help me
Hello, i was reading that article https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2720 i have got most of what i need i learned how to write and read csv lines. but i couldnt fix remove a csv line row or in other term file line content. here is a test.csv Line- 1 - 1 ;Line- 1 - 2 ;Line- 1 - 3 Line- 2 - 1 ;Line- 2
[Deleted]
How to change the color of candles and background in mobile terminal for android ?
Hello, Please suggest any Good/Legitimate broker for Forex and CFD Trading that has Min/No Pips Spread and true to payments.
Does anyone know why the order of my signal does not appear among the rest of the signals
  login issue  (2)
some one know how to login into the trading plate-from , it indicates for me authorization failed , in trade 100 bonus
  Password Reset does not work  (15   1 2)
When I go to your website, the login (it has a _ between the names) and password is automatically set and I click the login tab. It comes back incorrect. Then I click the google login tab and it automatically logs me in. I could live with this until I purchased a product from your website <Deleted>
  Cant log into trade account  (14   1 2)
Hi, I set up on the app and created a demo account though HugosWay-Demo3. When I try to log into this trading account on the desktop, I get a BOING noise and the chart has 1 day of data from June 25. Can't refresh, can't do anything. Please help
Hi There Simple piece of code that I can't get to work -> #include<Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; void OnTick () { double Bid = NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_BID ), _Digits ); double Ask = NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ), _Digits );
Hello! ‌ ‌‌My signal service has been renewed today. I subscribed MQL5 virtual hosting . While I was using my computer everything was ok. But then when I switched of the computer I had to close the positions by manual because at this time the positions of the signal service had been closed. On the...
  Trade  (2)
Scalping with very good indicators for eur / usd. What features should I add
Hello. How can I have two different brokers on the VPS as it says to activate the VPS from the MT4 platform
  MT4 or MT5?  (8)
Hello, I have recently started with this platform. What do you recommend for use with indicators, MT4 or Mt5? Thank you
May i know the opinions and suggestions with regards to the choice of technical indicators based on their correlation to the price of the asset in question. For example RSI, MACD, CCI, MA21, TR etc, should their correlation to the closing price of the asset like stocks be the main criteria for
  platfom issue  (3)
i can no longer update indicators or buy new ones on my platfom were it says purchased nothing shows there either
Hi, I have a file in C:\NewFolder\newfile.txt FileIsExist("C:\\NewFolder\\newfile.txt") returns false