General - page 493

"I can see the higher edge within a single candlestick and the future candlestick. I can see where the higher probabilities lies within a single candlestick and the future candlestick." ""95% of the time price will close above or below the open." Amateurs will never see the edge in this quote
Hi I just decide to use Signals or some people call it "Copy Trading". I just wonder, if the Signal Owner have equity of 100$ and I have equity of 1.000$, which means my equity is 10 times of the Signal Owner, do I will copying the Master volume trades by 10 times? Thank you for your time, best of
  Withdrawal  (1)
Hi can you help me to withdraw funds from my mql5 account back to my bank account
  CIATR Error 4806  (6)
Hello, im try to use the CTrade ATR Indicator class, void ATRGrid( const string symbol, const double bid) { ResetLastError (); ATRValue= 0 ; if (!atr.Create(symbol,ATR_TF,ATR_Periode)) Print ( "Fehler beim erzeugen des ATR" ); ResetLastError (); atr.Refresh(); ATRValue =
Hi, In the last weeks have opened to accounts with IC markets and they run on ICMarketsSC-Live25 and ICMarketsSC-Live26. Now I want to run a signal on them, but I can only select servers up to nr 22. MQL5 does not have servers 25 and 26 available. How can I solve this issue
Hi I have a question? Could someone tell me how to log on to my account as ive tried everything at this stage please
On live charts the .set file gets loaded without any issue, but when i want to backtest the indicator i always get an error which says that the set file can't be found.. Does anybody have a clue what causes this issue and how to avoid/fix it? thank you very much
Hi, I have 2 indicators which I wrote that running on the same chart. They are both quite OnChartEvent oriented with MOUSE_MOVE turned on. If I run each Indicator without the other running, all of my CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_MOVE part of my code will work smoothly (visually) without any noticeable lag. If
Hi Guys I've been trying to confirm my email for 2 days now I even put the mql5 email on the whitelist I keep trying to forget my password in the hope of finally getting an email but unfortunately without success Since you can't send a real email to mql5 or the voice chat is the last garbage, I
Hello, The signal I subscribed to worked on the MQL5 VPS for 1 day. Then I got my own VPS and installed the signal but it does not work. can you please help. i have attached a screenshot
Hello guys, while learning MQL5 I wanted to code an indicator which prints a dot in the middle of the candle body. A green dot if it is a bullish candle and a red dot if it is a bearish candle. Can somebody please tell me what's wrong with my code? #property indicator_chart_window #property
  Copy Trade  (4)
How can i install and use a copy trade. My friend and i bought a robot and i put it on my machine, so now, i need to send the signals to his metatrader thats is in another machine. So, my metatrader should be the mester and his, the server. Anyone knows how to help me? I apreciate
  Error on EA after migrating  (18   1 2)
Hello, today when i made some changes in the setup of my EAs and migrated to VPS it stopped to works with the error 546, like image below: I already tried to change the configuration back and got same error. I tried to change server on VPS, but still no success. The EAs and VPS was running for more
  Help  (2)
Hi! Can you help me with a srcipt capable of performing the following functions: Opening of the 3 purchase orders with TP and SL if possible to repeat every 10 minutes for a whole day or even more? For example: SELL EURUSD TP 10 pip and SL 10 pip at 7:00 a.m. and reopening at 7:10 a.m., 7:20 a.m
How can I scale the image according to Display Resolution? For text size and other object size I am using the scale factor TerminalInfoInteger(TERMINAL_SCREEN_DPI), but the picture (CPicture or OBJ_BITMAP) does not scale if I change the width or height. Please help me
Hello guys, I need some help with File-Management... if some requirements are met, my indicator saves a screenshot. This screenshot can only be saved in MQL5/Files. Now I want to copy or move this screenshot to any free folder. I tried it with CopyFileW() and MoveFileW() but it didn't work properly
Hi everyone I have purchased 12 EAs over time and have installed these on my VPS platform. I wanted to update some of these to the new versions but can now only see 3 of them in the 'Market' tab . The missing EAs can still be seen on the Navigator panel but I have no idea how to update them as they
Good day to all, I'm using MT4, but I just started to convert my indicators and scripts to MT5, so MT5 is new to me. I'm using the code below which is in principle the same as I used to calculate the starting point of the grid in MT4, but in MT5 LastGloseGridnumber is calculated as zero which is not
  Username Change  (1)
Hi guys please someone tell me the way to change my username. please help
I use integrated VPS and latency is still very unstable. Sometimes it's only 3-5 ms but sometimes you see in my shot. What I do wrong getting such a high latency? Note: my robot allways sents four trades on the same time
Hi guys, I'm new in forex and I appreciate your help. Do I have to have an account in the same broker where I'm hiring the signal? for example, My account is on FxPro.com-Real05 and the signal that I'm looking for to hire is from ICMarkets-Live03. Do I have to open an account in IC Market and an
Good Day all - Does any one have similar issue. VPS stated as New York. Expert and indicator was removed when I synchronize to VPS
Signal to set to the wrong broker account and i have to wait a week, can that be changed
Hi I'm considering to sell my signal but have a concern about lot size. I guest that all follower will have the exact lot size according to the signal  If my EA open order at 1 micro lot which is best for my fund, Is it possible to automatically change lot size at follower's side ? Another question...
so ive built a scalping ea that trades based on stochastics high/low and price position, but for some weird reason i have to keep re compiling for it to continue to work properly. when my trades are initiated, well sometimes and sometimes not, with the indicator pulled up on chart on a live demo
Hello! I have an issue with Meta Trader last day because the Profit column in the Trade tab is not updating accordingly to the real situation. The number stays frozen as it was when I relaunched the software. I have already restarted PC. The connection seems ok and the ticks are working. What is the
i signed up for signals to my mt4 account, however it wasn't receiving signals so i changed it to another mt4 account however, when changing it the login for receiving the signals was incorrect. is there anyway someone can override the subscription and change it to a login that i give before a week
I'm subscribed to a signal, and it appears that there were a coupe of signals that were opened and closed that aren't appearing on their trading history. It also appears that there are more losses that don't seem to be appearing as well. I'm just wondering if there is a way they can manipulate the