General - page 485

The list can be any, like EURJPY GBPUSD EURGBP GBPCHF CHFJPY
Hi, I want to start backtesting some strategies with bitcoin using MT5 and the Metaquotes demo server. I noticed that many days of data are missing and especially the weekend data. What is the reason? How to fill the gaps? I tried requesting the data in the symbols dialog but it doesn't return the
  MT5 Datafeed  (2)
Hey, i got MT5 Datafeed. Now i connected it with my ATAS. yesterday it worked. Today i logged in again and got a message. "A connection could not be established because the target computer refused the connection 127.0.0.1:30998" Even the Support doesnt know what to do. in MT5 my Data is working. but
Just join and start deposit however my deposit do not appear in my meta trader 5
hello Am I the only one having a connection problem with veracity markets or its a problem with their servers, I could not get any connection since Wednesday
Apparently the MLQ5 VPS has decided to change the lot size on my copy account from the correct 0.16 lots to 0.11 lots , with no change to any of the other parameters . This appears to be an ongoing problem with this VPS. . Can this be resolved
1. When a TrendLine is deleted by selecting and pressing the [DEL] key, MT5 puts a CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DELETE into the queue. 2. When a TrendLine line is deleted by program using "ObjectDelete()", MT5 puts a CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DELETE into the queue. While processing the queue in
Hi, I am experiencing unusual signal connection issue. It is keep saying connecting to signal server but actually it is not connecting. This issue has started since yesterday night. Not sure what to do. Please help
The class CChartObjectTrendByAngle (defined in <ChartObjects\ChartObjectsLines.mqh>) does not have a Save nor Load method. This Save(int filehandle) should save the OBJPROP_ANGLE property. The Load(int filehandle) method should load that property. The code below does the job
Hello everyone In the mt5 tester, the emulate slippage and requote during trade execution option. then a Trade Setting box open: We have 3 section: Commission/ Trading/ Margins In the section trading there is no option to edit it, Why it doesn't work? reason is: when doing the backtest the price
Hi, I have a simple if condition, if true then send order. The condition consists of multiple &&'s. is it possible to enable disable one &&(Condition) from input panel? if (((ifBull> 50 && diff1< 20 )||(ifBull> 80 && diff1< 30 )||(ifBull> 30 && diff1< 6 )) && total< 1 &&Ask- 50 >MovingAverage &&
hi, i tried to register as seller and for couple of time the picture wasn't approved and then my Application got rejected Anyone Know what cause it and it's possible to fix it
Hi, can anybody help me? bool buy() { int get = cek(); if (Cek2( get ) && MA576_H4>MA1200_H4 && H4_H1>MA1200_H4 && MA384_H1>MA800_H1 && H1_H1>MA800_H1 && MA12_H4>MA128_H4 && MA12_H4-MA128_H4>MA121_H4-MA1281_H4 && MA12_H1>MA128_H1 && MA12_H1-MA128_H1>MA121_H1-MA1281_H1) return ( true );
Hi, I have successfully imported tick data to an MT5 demo account in the past (via the creation of a custom symbol). The format of the data was CSV and it worked very successfully in order to use the better testing facilities in MT5. I wanted to create a new symbol a few days ago. This time I am
Around 2007 I used an EA that simply opened up stop limit orders every X pips and as the market ran through these price points, the order would open and close with an X pip profit. There was no strategy other than positions were opened when the price moved across the stop limits and closed with a
Hello i have a double number and i want to calculate the sum of the digits for example 33506 =====> 17 =====> 8 25822 =====> 19 =====> 10 ======> 1
Hi people. i should use which kind of data for backtest and optimization? which broker or mt5 data? any article or suggestion for such a matters? thanks
I hired the VPS but it doesn't work, here are the errors in the images. First time trying VPS, can someone help me? Thanks
Hello , 20 minutes ago i went to one of my products ,hit Hide from market ,and it did so. 10 minutes ago it reverted (automatically) to its published state ,and the option to hide from market is available again. Is hiding from the market not available for products that were free and are now priced
  Purchase  (11   1 2)
Hello, Completely new to MQL5. I purchased an indicator from Blahtech and it is not showing up. I do see the charge appearing in transaction history. Please help. Thanks
Not all line types are represented by a class (in include file <ChartObjects\ChartObjectLines.mqh>. Can you add the class CChartObjectArrowedLine to the mentioned include file? Attached is the code for this class
Hi, i'm working in Python. My code get the ticks periodically (from the start of the day to now), filter the new ones and construct my own candle data. The problem is that sometimes the function copy_ticks_range don't get the ticks to now. It stops in a time and don't get new ticks (the return is
Hi, I am absolute novice so please cope with me. I have done some backtesting of robots and some of them seem to produce positive results with different time intervals (custom time, 5 years) and different time frames (H4, M10, M1). Some do better than others, and by looking at the graph it is
hi i have a diffrents between metatrader indicators when i use my local computer and when i use vps for examle (i added 2 photos ) photo 1. When i use metatrader at my computer (Also at trading view) i see CCI value of 81 photo 2. When i use metatrader at VPS i see CCI value of 102 its happen also
Just Purchased an Indicator ... For some reason it is only appearing in a broker (that I am not using ATM) in Terminal "Market" "Purchased"  ... It shows as being Purchased but not Downloaded or Activated ... I want to lift it out of this Broker MT4 and place it into another that I am using ... I...
Where can I sets Lot size on copied signals
Could anybody tell me if i put 10 in spread while back testing in 5 digit broker does that mean 1 pip or 1 pippet
Bring back the possibility in personal chat by clicking on the name go to the seller's personal page. This feature has now stopped working
  VPS not connected to signal server  (54   1 2 3 4 5 6)
2020.12.02 04:04:09.150 Signal : connecting to signal server 2020.12.02 04:03:45.037 Network : ping to current access point MT5-Real-Access-2 is 2.73 ms [next point MT5-Real-Access-1 is 3.40 ms] 2020.12.02 04:09:09.854 Signal: connecting to signal server 2020.12.02 04:03:45.004 Terminal RAM: 92 Mb
  Signal problems  (4)
my signal do not copy i have this signal syncronisation failed