Is Anyone able to withdraw funds now that Paypal is removed again?

Is Anyone able to withdraw funds now that Paypal is removed again?

I tried the withdraw to card after Paypal is gone again. After I Submitted the Verification code that was texted to me it shows that Bankcard payment systems has rejected the withdrawal. 

Is this going to be an endless cycle of Card not working then we beg Mql5.com support for resolution until they bring Paypal back for a little while and then remove it again looping back with this again and again.

Feeling frustrated.

I already know what will happen next. I sent me request to the Support Desk already. They will ask me to call me bank tomorrow since customer service is closed now and when I call my bank will say they are not blocking any incoming funds to my card. Then I will message Support desk and they will say sorry we do not use Paypal please try another card. Then I will try my Capital One Mastercard and same thing will happen. At some point they will get thousands of customers messaging them again.

I am using Chase Bank. If the system cannot work with one of the largest banks in the world I am not sure any bank card will work.

Thanks,
Scott

I feel you.

One of the weakness of MQL5 is withdrawing money from MQL5.

I hesitate to make a product on MQL because of this(Why would you make a product if you knew you can not withdraw money?).

Things are like this for many years,so there is not much hope about this.

Tomoyuki Nakazima:

I feel you.

One of the weakness of MQL5 is withdrawing money from MQL5.

I hesitate to make a product on MQL because of this(Why would you make a product if you knew you can not withdraw money?).

Things are like this for many years,so there is not much hope about this

Just seems like an easy thing to fix especially for a huge company like this. I am sure this is a massive company being the #1 Forex Trading platform.

No, I can't withdraw. 

If they were not from the previous era, they would enable crypto payments.
I wonder if it impacted platform-wide sales.

G'day Scott,

Agree. I've tried US *and* Australian cards. I was asked to contact my bank to ascertain why the transfer failed. The bank could find no record of a payment provider even trying to deposit funds onto my credit card. I got transferred to 3 different departments, the last one was their fraud Department, who was a bit confused why the 2nd person I spoke with transferred me to fraud when it was relating to an attempt to deposit.

I've seen suggestions to 'try this card' (even ones that the actual bank said will not work) etc., but I'm not screwing my credit score by applying for new credit just to perform trouble shooting for Metaquotes. 

Reason: