General - page 475

Comments that do not relate to the "MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester!", have been moved into this topic.
  MQL5 WIzard  (1)
Hi guys, Im trying to use algorithmic trading and every trading video ice tried to watch it says about using the MQL5 WIzard and i cant access that, could somebody help to direct me how to get the MQL5 wizard up and running. Cheers guys
Hi MQL5 have recently deleted the window to type the name of Robots I am looking for , example ,how do I find RENKO EA's & HEIKEN ASHI E A's without searching pages & pages of your listings ? A J Whyte ( Lazarus )
  VPS MT4  (5)
Hi, VPS MT4 I have a question, When my EA is using Auto GMT, it is required to attach a web page like image So, when I use the MQL5 VPS MT4, can EA use this setting? Thanks
Hi! I tried to utilize SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_PRICE_VOLATILITY) and SymbolInfoDouble(_Symbol, SYMBOL_PRICE_CHANGE) ti get these information in Strategy Tester but both return "0" all the time. Basically I'm doing: ask = SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ); bid
Hi, I chanced upon this article --> https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/trading/options_board  It shows MT5 platform capability to handle options. I am trying to find a demo broker to see it handle options without luck. I know that recommending brokers is a no no. But can anyone point me to...
Hello everyone. I have a problem and I want help from you, please. I did a back test on several robots while I was connected to the internet, and it gave me positive results like this: I repeated the back test on the same robots and the same currency, but after disconnecting the internet, the
This happens constantly in the APP, I get a message, like the one marked with the red arrow in the image. But only the end of the message appears, there is no link to click, and then I have to go over my work done to find the client who sent me that message. Sometimes it takes me a while to find
hey boys, how can i calculate of any number in percentage in mql5 ? i could not find the function for example 20% of 12345
Hello everybody! I am selling my computational resources for the MQL5 Cloud Network . Today I noticed that my balance is showing 187.84 USD, but under payments I have 202.10 in and 0 out. Why is there a difference between those two? Thank you guys in advance! Kind regards and have a nice day
how to get server api lib and manager api lib? Thanks
All I can find in the forum is that no technical support is provided by MetaTrader, so I'm hoping they will pick up on this bug message. The include class CChartObjectCycles has a method Type() which now returns the value OBJ_TREND. It should, however, return the value OBJ_CYCLES. This class is
please i can someone quid me on how to subscribe to trade signal. I have done it several time ,my account will be showing connected but my account will not copy any trade
  password  (11   1 2)
I changed password but the new one doesn't work
Is there a way to improve the price difference with Signal? VPS is rented
Case A : My EA with setting A- using without visual mode get result net profit -108.26 Case B: My EA with setting A- using with visual mode get result net profit 132.49 MT5 (2012/6/1~2012/8/1 Modeling Open prices only ) Build 2504 ,26 Jun 2020 I only change visual mode then get different result
On a single run in Strategy Tester, I get the following. In the "Backtest" Tab, "Total Net Profit", I get a different figure from the "Strategy Tester Visualization" "History" Tab when you select "Orders & Deals". See below for example. Can anyone point me a direction to figure out why will there be
  Signals Tab  (3)
Hello, Hope someone can help. I am logged into MT5 with my Broker account an also mql5 community account but I am not seeing the "Signals" Tab in the terminal to be able to purchase signals
Hello dear sirs, I wonder if I could write code in Custom Indicator to Execute OrderSend code... Thank you so much for your helping
hello guys, I have an EA which is made signal by text on chart, how can I send the text from the signal chart to a new one then I could auto trading on second chart. Thank you for your reply
Dear Mql5 Team It is requested to you please guide me how can I withdraw money from mql5, because when I try to withdraw funds it's shows we sent a text to confirm on my old mobile number, this mobile phone number is permanently close, and even I try to change my mobile number I can't because the
Hello can someone suggest me a good European stock brokers that is ECN and is allowed to trade US Stocks CFDs and also use Metatrader 4 or Metatrader 5 as a Platform
I did subscribed signal but trades are not copied because my current broker doesn't has DE30 symbol (it has only [DAX-30]-ECN). MQL5 symbol matching algorithm cannot map DE30 to [DAX-30]-ECN and system is so badly planned that there is no, for example, user defined mapping table for symbols. Because
double Lotsize() { double BuyLots= 0 ; for ( int i=Position sTotal ()- 1 ;i>= 0 ;i--) { if ( PositionSelect ( PositionGetSymbol (i)== _Symbol )) if ( PositionGetInteger ( POSITION_TYPE )== POSITION_TYPE_BUY ) {BuyLots+=
Hi All, I just had a wonderful experience downloading a free indicator and receiving support from the owner despite the owner not wanting to share the code but just his buffers. The experience was so wonderful I got suspicious and this led to the following question. Can someone put a indicator on
Hi, I made a simple mistake to write unknowingly a ";" after an if condition, it took me a lot of time to realize that mql5 permits it, and considers it valid if ( 0 ); printf ( "stuff" ); //will get printed, because the ";" above It should appear as an error in code, I don't see any potential
hey guys. what kind of operations we can use after "case:" and how many? do we allowed to declare variables after it? do we can use "if" after it
help #property copyright "Testing" #property strict #property show_inputs int v; extern int x= 1 ; //first Value input int y= 1 ; //Looping Value input int z= 1 ; //End Value* int OnInit () { if (z<x || z<y){ Alert ( "Wrong Parameter !!" ); return ( INIT_PARAMETERS_INCORRECT ); } return
Hi all, I am a bit lost with my trading signal subscription. I ordered a signal yesterday an linked it with my demo account by mistake (both MT5). My issue is now when checking "my subscriptions" ->Active I can see the signal but when I click "move subscription" and adding my correct live server and
Hi there, Could somebody help me please? My machine is running like 0-24 each day of the week with little downtimes for a few hours. When I'm working on it I monitor several times whether if MT5 is calculating (working) or not. Often I see my agents (4 cores = 4 agents) working around from 0 to 5%