General - page 472

Hi, I´m looking for a simple script to place stop to break even, break even + 1 through a hotkey. Found it for MT4 but nothing for MT5
How do I switch from 24hr free vps to my paid vps within MT4. Wen hI right click it has register vps, but not login to vps?? Please advise
Hi Everyone, How do I ensure that at the end of my vps subscription gets renewed automatically? I chose the auto renewal option, my comment to this is, my bank blocks transactions every time I make any purchase from mlq5, I would then have to call them each time to unblock the transaction and retry
guys best way or easy way to use time based stoploss is what? i wrote this but its weak. find the time of position opening put it in mqldatetime structure extract the minute of position opening add some minutes to it and compare it with current time . it has some problems and blind spots that it
  Wrong Purchase  (1)
i purchased a wrong indicator right now and i want it removed and refunded. i tested two mt5 indicators and had interest in one, and mistakenly rented the other which i had no need of
is anyone expert enough to convert mql indicator code to tradestation easylanguage? I need some conversions
hey people, i got a simple code that instead of 0 gives me 23919 ! i want a code to find out the highest and lowest of the current day, but in 15m candles and with exception of current candle. but in this section i have a problem, when hour of day equals 0 it tries to go and find the highest and
Dear all, Any idea how to register my Telegram for receiving confirmation code instead of a mobile device? I don't have access to my number anymore and can't change it in my profile. Thank you, Roy
I have the same Expert Advisor attached to 16 charts, but they don't all load successfully. Below is an extract from the log . . . you can see 16 charts where initialized, unintialized, and removed , but only 11 where loaded successfully: 0 11:16:21.224 Mary EURAUD,M5: initialized 0 11:16:21.239
Is it worth discussing with the broker if a buy position was closed at StopLoss by the broker but the low in the chart is 2 points over SL? 20 min. later it would have been a nice profit :-(
Hi there In Python 3.7 , I need some help with the syntax of updating data frame with value from another data frame: I have a trade and it has 2 rows - one for the start and one for the end I would like to update the start time in end row. for example - df_start (start trades) and df_end (end
How do I define a lot when copying a signal
  Live positions  (3)
Good morning all, is there a way to pull live position data onto an excel spreadsheet , you can currently do this for bid ask high and low prices of instruments but i would like to pull in my live position data such as profit, loss, open and close buy and sell information into excel in order to
Hello, I'd like to verify my mobile phone, however the Verification Code is not received neither by Telegram nor SMS. I tried Both Telegram & SMS, but No code has been received. I'd like to deposit funds to my MQL account, and it does not let me to do so unless I verify my phone. could you pls help
I was wondering if anyone is using C++ to build/test strategies that are comparable with MT4 and MT5 with matching trades
Hello all is in the tittle... How can i do that? I don t know
How do I use the iCustom function to get a hold of a market indicator I have just purchased
The list can be any, like EURJPY GBPUSD EURGBP GBPCHF CHFJPY
Hi, I want to start backtesting some strategies with bitcoin using MT5 and the Metaquotes demo server. I noticed that many days of data are missing and especially the weekend data. What is the reason? How to fill the gaps? I tried requesting the data in the symbols dialog but it doesn't return the
  MT5 Datafeed  (2)
Hey, i got MT5 Datafeed. Now i connected it with my ATAS. yesterday it worked. Today i logged in again and got a message. "A connection could not be established because the target computer refused the connection 127.0.0.1:30998" Even the Support doesnt know what to do. in MT5 my Data is working. but
Just join and start deposit however my deposit do not appear in my meta trader 5
hello Am I the only one having a connection problem with veracity markets or its a problem with their servers, I could not get any connection since Wednesday
Apparently the MLQ5 VPS has decided to change the lot size on my copy account from the correct 0.16 lots to 0.11 lots , with no change to any of the other parameters . This appears to be an ongoing problem with this VPS. . Can this be resolved
1. When a TrendLine is deleted by selecting and pressing the [DEL] key, MT5 puts a CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DELETE into the queue. 2. When a TrendLine line is deleted by program using "ObjectDelete()", MT5 puts a CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_DELETE into the queue. While processing the queue in
Hi, I am experiencing unusual signal connection issue. It is keep saying connecting to signal server but actually it is not connecting. This issue has started since yesterday night. Not sure what to do. Please help
The class CChartObjectTrendByAngle (defined in <ChartObjects\ChartObjectsLines.mqh>) does not have a Save nor Load method. This Save(int filehandle) should save the OBJPROP_ANGLE property. The Load(int filehandle) method should load that property. The code below does the job
Hello everyone In the mt5 tester, the emulate slippage and requote during trade execution option. then a Trade Setting box open: We have 3 section: Commission/ Trading/ Margins In the section trading there is no option to edit it, Why it doesn't work? reason is: when doing the backtest the price
Hi, I have a simple if condition, if true then send order. The condition consists of multiple &&'s. is it possible to enable disable one &&(Condition) from input panel? if (((ifBull> 50 && diff1< 20 )||(ifBull> 80 && diff1< 30 )||(ifBull> 30 && diff1< 6 )) && total< 1 &&Ask- 50 >MovingAverage &&
hi, i tried to register as seller and for couple of time the picture wasn't approved and then my Application got rejected Anyone Know what cause it and it's possible to fix it
Hi, can anybody help me? bool buy() { int get = cek(); if (Cek2( get ) && MA576_H4>MA1200_H4 && H4_H1>MA1200_H4 && MA384_H1>MA800_H1 && H1_H1>MA800_H1 && MA12_H4>MA128_H4 && MA12_H4-MA128_H4>MA121_H4-MA1281_H4 && MA12_H1>MA128_H1 && MA12_H1-MA128_H1>MA121_H1-MA1281_H1) return ( true );