General - page 472

I can't renew the virtual hosting service: the paypal page remains with the circle that runs and does not make the payment and by credit card with which I had already paid I receive the message 'payment failed' thanks. Mauro.
Hi all, I bought a signal for MT5 ind was able to copy it. Issue is that my MT5 seems to get the signal but is not able to provide the order. Within the journal I can see "signal copying is prohibited by your broker" but my broker declined that it is because of their system. Any ideas? Thanks
[Deleted]
hello to every body! i have money on my MQL5 account and i am able to see my metatrader trainding account with 0$. I would like to know how  i could transfert the fund to my metatrader account. if it is not possible to do it directly, how can i withdraw the fund to my bank account and try another...
I am trying to fund my MQL5 account with Visa but I am getting an error that says "Declined by issuing bank". I don't see PayPal as an option so I guess it is not available for Canadian residents. The other options seem to be for residents of other countries. How can I do it
Purchased fee-based indicator can be activated at lease 5 times on different computers, we all know. But under what circumstances will it consume activation times? 1. Installed -> Portable: make a installed MT5 to portable version, but run on the same computer and OS. 2. Same hardware, new OS
I subscribed to the new job notification 'You are subscribed to new job notifications, but now I need to delete. How ca i do
Greetings, Kindly assist me with the settings. When I place a Live trade I can't see my entry line which makes me hard to drag to make a Stop loss or Take profit. But strange when I am using demo account I can see it. I tried to ask help from my broker and they were unable to assist.
I can't seem to download the indicator through SAFARI to MAC for the mt4 platform.... I was able to do this in my prior computer ....please advise my email is <...>
Hi friends, I'm going to use a filter in the stock market to display, for example, symbols with RsI values ​​greater than 70. And I want this filter to be applied to all the symbols on the market watch. Then specify the names of all the symbols with the defined conditions. The main problem is that
when i compile the "alglibinternal.mqh" library i confront following errors: How should I change the code? why I receive this error? 'Copy' - unexpected token, probably type is missing? alglibinternal.mqh 107 10 'Copy' - function already defined and has different type alglibinternal.mqh
  Inquiry  (1)
I rented VBS for 1 month from MQL5 site but it doesn't work Can anyone know why and what is the solution
The terminal looks very outdated in compare to the rival platforms. Do you remember mIRC? -- It looks exactly like that
[Deleted]
Hello there, How can you temporary remove a MQL5 product or signal so that they don't appear when you are in "maintenance" mode? Thanks in advance.
Dear all, as attached immagine I have subscribed the Notification on Metatrade 5 but there is NO POSSIBILITY to check only a transaction but a push notification will appear. I'm receiving a notification about trade (OK) but also a lot of notification for a new jod for freelance every day. Is it
Hi !! I have a question regarding the slippage in my signal. In the tab referring to the slippage, it says "No data". What is the reason for this
HI, I want to know how safe is a expert advisor ex5 file which is compiled by cloud protection service of meta trader 5. If its a normally compiled people can crack it but if it is generated by cloud protection and then the EX5 is generated then is it Most safe to share and people cannot be able to
Hi guys, in my code I have this: I am in debug mode. As you can see, even if DarkBlue is not defined, it works giving the right value to colour. Am I missing something? Thanks
Hi How can I make this code to not sleep all program? I want when price triggers it send only one notification and time how often notification should be send. Thanks! if (Bid <= YesterdayHigh && Bid >= YesterdayLow){ SendNotification ( Symbol () + "Current Price is Between High and Low" ); Sleep
I realized that I opened 2 accounts with MQL5, and I rented 3 VPSs and 2 signal services with the 1st account and also rented a VPS and a signal service with 2nd account. Now, I can not access the 2nd account. How can I move a VPS and a signal service from the 2nd account to the 1st account? And
Hi, When i am trying to create signal, i am getting error " Specified account already being used as a signal " How to find, which person using my trading account details
Hi guys, I have a question: Can I use CArrayString from MQL5>ReferenceStandard>LibraryData>Collections>CArrayString in MQL4 indicator and publish it on market? It works for me on my MT4 terminal, but I am not sure if it will work for other MT4 users who will download indicator. I am confused because
I have 2 computers, one of which runs on Linux and the other on Windows. I know that metatrader is designed for Windows but I found out that you can install it on Linux as well when you use something called WINE. The thing is that I have preferance for Linux because I use this OS most of the time....
I mean the green lines. Important: this is not drawn by hand, so some indicator has to be involved. What indicator is it
In 2020 MT5 still have this windows 98 look. I use dark charts and the bright columns(market watch and indicators) and menus bothers a lot. PLEASE add a dark theme option
Dear all, If I've buyed and I'm following a trading signal but I'd like to use a different leverage (lot size) than what I have to do ? In wich section I can chenage that value only for that signal ? Thanks Luca
How do I change the phone number on mql5.com profile if the old phone number has been lost or is inactive? Because the verification code is sent to the two numbers (old & new), and we have to input the two codes that are sent to the old phone number and the new one
Hi all. How can I advertise a banner on this website like ACX? Thank you
  I'm having issues with mql5 vps  (32   1 2 3 4)
Hi friends. I've been using mql5 vps for 7 weeks. I've been having a problem for the past two weeks. I'm running EA with vps. EA opens and orders an order. He opens the second and third orders if necessary. He gives numbers 1 2 3 under each order. For the past two weeks, EA has been placing order
But he said he can't find my signal system. What's happening? Thanks