General - page 478

unknown agents !  (2)
hello guys, who are these agents? i dont know them and i have not connected my PC to any copmuter
[Deleted]
Hello, I am a new member of this forum (but an experienced full-time trader of 15 years). How do I post a comment on here ( [link to the Market product was deleted by moderator] )
For all the experienced traders: what do you think is better for trend definition? ADX or a currency strength meter? Or any other indicator? THe main problem which I found with trend indicators is that they are too late in trend identifications, so when the signal is good the good move is about to
Hi In my signal name "Lets Trade", according to MQL5 equity is $4646.03 (No Running trades) but according to my MT4 equity is $4695.33. Why there is a difference of $49.3? Please check the attached screenshots
Dear, In MT5, i want get a OpenPrice of a close trade from History, I write a close but it is not working, can anyone help me. if(HistorySelect(start_date,TimeCurrent())) { for (int i=HistoryDealsTotal()-1; i>=0; i--) { if((tic=HistoryDealGetTicket(i))>0) {
How can I find free signal providers? Do you know best of free signal providers
Is ORDER_PRICE_CURRENT equals weighted (by volume) average of deal prices? Order 141522804 was placed during market opening auction at market execution and HistoryOrderGetTicket ( 141522804 , ORDER_PRICE_CURRENT ) == 7 , 91 but it was 9,33, according to screenshot: Am I misunderstanding
When increasing the accuracy on historical data from "1 min OLC" to "every tick" to "every tick based on real data": If I get less and less successfull results, what could that indicate? I mean wouldn't the result be random, rather really one sided
Hi All, Its been a while since uni and i am struggling with my position class I need to be able to create a cList of my PositionClass:CObject and iterate through it etc. I get an invalid pointer when I try to access the Profit() function of a PositionClass in the list. Here is my class, what am I
Hi, does any one knos if it´s possible to set up Mt5 / mt4 to create a reverse order when the market hits the stop loss ? Is it possible to set it up in the platform or it has to be using a expert advisor? Any ideas ro comments more than apreciate
[Deleted]
Hi, I have subscribed for paid signal. Is there a way to change for lot size
Hi all I have meet an issue, anyone suggest me! as class CDemoClass { public : double m_array; double m_array2; }; CDemoClass demo[]; How to make poiter to m_array and m_array2 as like: demo[0]."m_array"=1; demo[0]."m_array2"=2;
Hello all traders? I hope to have here some arbitrage traders. I interest in this system and I try to trade but still problem in calculate lot size. Most articles say about triangular gedge lot size. Is it same triangular arbitrage and triangular hedge ? I think not same .Right? Arbitrage based on
  system freeze  (1)
why was i need able to execute trades on 23rd nov 2020 bw the hours of 00:00 though the former current trades are still active despite my inability to execute new orders. i was also not able to close any running order
I would like to place a feature request to display chart datetime in local time (via GMT offset) similar to TradingView - see attached. i.e. display datetime offset "cosmetic only", no other changes to indicators or expert advisor operating on underlying server/broker data. QJ
I'm glad code Developer can't sell products here mql5. It protects the customer strategy to some extent.same Developer work on offline Their code creation time is hours and days, but this is not really the real time(job end time), it would be great if we could stop that too//////////////////////
Please help with closed amounts Hello guys I have sums locked in the account because the developers haven't completed the work for a long time How do I retrieve it ?? thank you
I cant seem to subscribe to signal in MT4. I put it in my favorites and it wont come up in my MT4, when I try to hit copy signal is has me download MT5
  Is MQL compiled or interpreted?  (76   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I've always taken the "knowledge" that MQL is a "compiled" language at face value. Someone in another forum is claiming that MQL is in fact encrypted and then interpreted. He makes a good argument for his case because you can take the following code and discard its source and the "compiled" program...
Hi, I can't find a way to sort MT4/MT5 signals by number of subscribers. Is that doable ? Rgds Ben
I want so sell an ea for mt5 on the market. Is there a way to protect the ea so it can't be redistributed? Thanks
Hello, I am looking for a developer
I'm curious about why does some brokers have symbols behind their pairings (eg. EURUSD. , EURUSD, , EURUSD.var) and some brokers don't have the symbol (eg. EURUSD ). I came across a few brokers without any symbols and some with a dot behind every pairing. This is confusing me as some people say that
Hi guys, I've got this signal I've published to MQL5 months ago (derived from an algorithm I made) <...> And it shows as "low reliability" (on the reliability chart) and is flagged as " Your signal has low rating and is not publicly available" 2 questions : 1) Is there a correlation between both, in
LEGAL ACTION IMMINENT MQL5 STOLE money from me. I attempted to start a VPS for my metatrader 4 account (IC Markets Live server 2). The payment of £18 went through but failed to activate the migration. Eventually I got it going but had to add a further £10 and used up my free demo minutes. Total
I don't know if this is something new or if I have not being paying attention and it has always been there, but I just noticed it now! In the Freelance section, as a developer, we have our own discussion threads for each of the Jobs we have chosen to take part in as applicants, and it has several...
hi all, i'm reading about optimizing a strategy and im seeing a lot charts, graphs, 3d visuals to show the optimization results . Are these done with a 3rd party software or maybe upload the report online? where can i read more about how to create these as I can't seem to find any option in MT to do
[Deleted]
The attached script causes a stack overflow in the debugger but not in release mode. It's using the standard library . //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ProjectName | //|
[Deleted]
So, I have a code in c++, and a similar version in MQL. The basic idea is, 'I have a variable declared inside a namespace, then declared in the global namespace'. Both variables have similar identifiers. C++ code compiles and works fine, MQL's doesn't. So I'm wondering, what's the use of a namespace
  MT5 and schwab?  (6)
Hi, does MT5 work with Schwab? I was trying to use my Schwab account with MT 5 it always say connection lost. Any idea? Thanks Kevin