General - page 480

Hi I started a signal on my MT4 account today. Does it make a difference if you have a bigger balance or does it reach a plateau? If I had a bigger balance, would the signal automatically increase the average lot size from 0.04 to 0.05 etc? thus making a bigger profit/loss per trade? Can someone
hello I have tried to upload my ea but I am receiving these error codes .could someone please help me resolve them
I accidentally deleted my indicator window and I really need it back haha. Can someone help me by showing me how to do this? 
[Deleted]
  Depositing  (7)
I deposited the money Saturday via Visa through the website but even today it doesn't reflect in my app but reflect on website and my account is not working it tells me authorisation failed several times, anyone to help me I am new here. I am stressed.
Anybody knows what is going on with the ranking system? EA's jump up and down in the ranking like crazy, depending on which day you are looking at it. One was at number 2 in the MT4 market, and then 1 day later, it is somehwere at page 2, which makes no sense at all
  MT5 Alerts  (1)
Can someone please tell me how I get the "Alert" pop-up window to show on top of other windows/programs of the PC? When I go to another window (say Chrome) to work on, I don't see the alert pop-up until I go back into MT5. This is pointless and doesn't help being notified
Hi, I am facing the following situation: Bovespa market (Brazil) opens at 10:00 AM (GMT-3) and closes at 17:00. When I look to a H4 graph it shows opening at 08:00 (AM), next candles are 12:00 and 16:00: Comparing to another platform, it begins the first candle at 10:00 AM and next candle is 14:00
dear all, I'm looking for your recommendations on the HW used for backtesting. should I go with the 8/4/2 cores? (RAM? recommended SSD?) how many instances of Metatrader can I run on each core? is there a way to use the graphic card for the backtesting calculation? Cheers, Shimon
  VPN  (4)
Will using a VPN interfere with a VPS? im useless at tehnology stuff
In MQL4, below code works pretty well. But in MQL5, I'm getting errors when I make the timeframe an int variable. What's the data type for declaring the timeframe (e.g. PERIOD_H1 ) as a variable/placeholder in MQL5? I can't seem to find it in the documentation. I need to maintain TF as a variable
  ea upload error  (6)
Hello I am uploading my ea to the market but during validation i get error1. i dont understand why my ea is for Gold and test is done on eurusd is that the reason? can someone help me in this. i have attached screenshot
Market product rented but cannot activate , please help
I just updated my mT5 to the most recent version and for some reason, everytime I backtest it only uses 1 processor, why? The previous version didnt do this, they are all enable and listed as ready but it wont use all of my 4 processors. How can I fix this, I didnt find any info about this on the
Hello, I've created an EA for an indicator in the marketplace. Since the indicator needs to be loaded manually onto the strategy tester chart sub window in order to work, it won't trade if it is run alone in the tester. The validation check returns the error that no trades were made. In order to try...
please someone knows how to see performance daily for each chart ,in real time and not time after in backtest? I mean for instance in case I have 4 charts open on same symbol ,in auto matic, how can I see which charts works good ? there is some utilitie or what ? thank you
I have bought many indicators and i know the procedure. but now i need to get MT5 custom symbols data up loader and i dont know how to select the freelancer and how i will pay him money, if his work is not according to my requirement, what will happen? and should i add money into mql5 account before
Hello everyone, I'm fairly new to algotrading and I'm trying to figure it out what are the best practices when backtesting and optimizing an EA. Therefore, I was wondering if some of you have some good well structured resources about the topic. For example, the very first thing I understood is the
I have no experience in arbitrage system. I read some articles that system work in buy low sell high of cross pair. Some example show cross broker trade by calculating cheap exchange rate. Can I know more detail aticles about arbitrage system in forum. I searched google but not detail info get
  I am a beginner  (20   1 2)
Hi there, I am a beginner, and so far I don't understand what to do. From the adv info it seems easy and I wont need to learn or buy before i start trading and making my first 5900. Please tell me what I have missed in your advert?
I'm know it can be done, could someone explain to me how to do it? Thanks!!
Good day I have been struggling to install the robot ,it has been three days now since a bought it. I Followed all the necessary steps and videos but l can't seem to find the options like tool box. Purchased etc. I am not sure if is because l am using a phone.maybe l need to use computer or a
Hi, a friend of mine rented an EA recently. He advised the author about it but the author said no one has rented his EA for the past 12 months. Maybe this is just an isolated case. Nevertheless, those who rented an EA here, please double check with your author if payment is received to know if
  Refund  (1)
Hi Just wondering how ta ask a refund. I wrongly purchased an indicator but i was meant to get another one with a similar name The author told me to open a ticket here to get the refund Thank you
Hi I've been struggling with this idea of EA optimisation and implementation and please let me know what you think or experience in this matter. I heard that for EA implementation, Demo account is more reliable than the Live account. But what about optimisation, I know we supposed to optimise EA
I created EA that hedge EURUSD AND USDCHF. But how can backtest. Can backtest two currency pair EA
Dear Sirs, I rented an EA for a 3 month period expiring Jan 9th, 2021. I ran it on a live account as the developer is an excellent coder and trustworthy, proven when he is trying to help me to resolve my issue. After the first 3 weeks, I decided to take the EA onto a DEMO platform and this is where
sir i am not getting widrawl from my broker what should i do
Would it be possible, via MQL5 code, to run a test as in the strategy tester? I mean, I'm looking for a way to incorporate the strategy tester, through some function or implementation of the language itself, does it exist? That is, obtaining the results of the strategy tester (profit, demotion)>
I can log in to MQL community via a browser but if I try via MT4 it says incorrect login or password. I am using the same as I use when connecting through a browser. This means I can't but any services from MQL as I need to connect using MT4 to activate what I bought. I've tried using
Is it allowed to post your *** account here