General - page 480

This topic was opened before in these forums but no satisfactory answer to this was given! Can someone please address this issue
does mql5 vps allow EA using dll
Hello Experts, I need your helps to fix the problem. My MT4 installed in a windows 10 PC which has been working for more then one year. It was unable to load any indicator and EA which bought from MQL5 market since an update of window 10 recently. The other native and customer indicators as well as
[Deleted]
hi guys! can someone help me to open the inputs tab when i need from the code? mql5
Hello friends, how can I change my username and password
Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is a place to post this or not but i'm looking for a few people (3-5 and possible up to 10 if I get too many response) that are forex scalpers during the NY/London session (8ish-11ish EST). You must speak English well enough to be understood (doesn't have to be
Hi friends , I am new in mql5 , I am able to get last 48 hours low of 2 H. time frame like that : (iLow(Symbol(),PERIOD_H2,48)) what if I want to get the last Lower low X Candles ? for example , I want the code keep going back and count last 5 consecutive Lows , get me the price of the low of the
today i puits lrchased Nuclear EA i loaded on MT4 but its not taking trades its loaded o chart chart is working fine but not opening & closing positions. What would be possible error Akhtar Mahmood
I paid for an indicator that now says " Unfortunately, "DashBoard Oscillateur Commodity Chanel Index" is unavailable I had several more downloads. What do we do if we gave 57.00 and the indicator is no longer available? Do we talk to an attorney? This is theft, yes? This has happened many times
  Connect to the desk service  (13   1 2)
Hello friends, how can I connect to the service desk ? I could not find any link. please help
Good day fellow traders and programmers I am new to MQL programming and am currently adapting a forex position calculator developed by a broker for my own usage. Below is my adapted section of code: ========================================================= start of code
Good day, I have this simple EA that screenshots a chart on every tick(Code below). I was wondering if there is a better way of taking chart screenshots dating back from a year from now till recent?. I tried running the EA on the strategy tester and it does not save the screenshots in my Files
Hi, I'm still having trouble clearing errors. Which consists of 'CloseAllMarketOrders'-struct or Class type expected, 'Trade'-struct or class type expected, and 'DeleteAllPendingOrders' struct or class type expected. I will post my code below and following I will post my include file code. Any help
Hello all! I am looking to acquire a business that lists their products for sale MQL5.com Market, and I would like to understand whether it is possible to merge that business' MQL5.com account into mine, because keeping two separate MQL5.com accounts seems to be against the Terms of Use : 12.11. The
Hi guys , i have had one guy on this site who is advertising a product , I then bought the product but he sent me a copy that doesn't work and asked me to find someone to fix it ( which i found quite disturbing) .Luckily , i found another programmer willing to fix the errors , but then when I
Hi, can anybody tell me how to close a trade
  COPY trading  (1)
hello everyone, someone know how to create a copy trading on MT4 ? Without VPS Thanks
I am new to generics and want to understand a syntax. I tried all kinds of version of coding my classes but failed every time i am trying to instantiate CArrayList<T> Can someone demonstrate how to use the CArrayList<L> class so that i can use its add functionand other methods? I am interested in
Hi all, I've searched far and wide and still can't find (after running a backtest in the Strategy Tester) a way to export "Deals". It does export the Orders and Deals by saving a HTML or Excel file, but it doesn't export all the columns. Namely, I was after the S/L & T/P columns in particular as you
hello, i try to upload new version. but go out this error: "strategy tester report not found". i have change only "-" whit "+". and add more 0.01 at the version
Why my meta editor is not showing the functions and built in variables
Hi everybody, I'm learning MQL5 coding and now I'm trying to add arrows to an indicator. I used this code #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 4 #property indicator_plots 3 //--- Line #property indicator_label1 "MA" #property indicator_type1 DRAW_COLOR_LINE #property
Hi Reading the docs, and applying the info to the functions I find it confusing. Under the heading "Position Properties" https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/tradingconstants/positionproperties In the second line, It states: "For each financial security (symbol) only one open position is possible...
I would like to know if I can get it through a rented MQ5 VPS, if I can run a back test that has several possibilities? If so, could you please inform the procedure
Hey Lads I have two EA's running on computer and they seem to be opening trades OK.. After i sync it to VPS it stops trading and autodialing button goes off in MT4. I thought it is normal but i can notice there are no trades opening. I have enabled it manually (first row) Anybody knows what the
  installation  (1)
at the time of installation asks for server and password, does anyone know how to do it
I am located in Mexico ( CST - time ) and my broker is located in New Zealand with BlackBull Markets and Ideally I would like it set to EST (New York). I have looked all afternoon with no luck in the help section? Can anyone help please? It is not in the options section or terminal settings.. how in
I a have a question. If i subscribe signal, can i modified lot/entry from provider? For example, provider signal entry 0.01, but i want change to 0.10. Can i make the changes? Please advise
Hello there! I recently deployed a VPS and just wanted to confirm if this log entry is good or bad. Does this mean the chart and EA are indeed disabled? Thank you in advance for your time
Hello, I am very surprised by my actual situation. I was expecting MQL5 to be the best place to sell my EA. Instead, they don't support sellers as well as customers. Let me explain my case. I earned around 500 USD by selling my EA. 3 happy customers ready to help if needed. MQL5 delayed the payment