General - page 471

Was trying to write a signal trigger alert that only appear once but not sure what it keeps pop out "array out of range" in my code. Anyone can help on this? #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; datetime LastActiontime; void OnTick() { double Ask =
What mean that. It is possible to be same trade Trading style has changed. Trading history before the start of monitoring is not included in statistics
  Forecast from I  (1025   1 2 3 4 5 ... 102 103)
three currency pairs - which are begging to be bought
login with Google, can't change profile password
How can I delete pending orders when any of the buy or sell order is closed. I would like to code to delete pending orders after closing market orders? Is there any suggestion
The idea has been plaguing me for a long time. How to create at 0 bar the most actual solution. I.e. to exclude maximum twitching when crossing the boundaries of anything level, trend, МАшашка . Everyone knows that anything can happen on the 0 bar. But!!! But there is one thing - "high probability"
Hi as requested i have attached my two selfies. please consider. i want to update my phone number with mql5. earlier number iam not using it. Thanks Anoop
Is there a way to fix this? I am trying to update my profile to receive push notifications from my phone. When I enter my current Metaquotes ID, it won't let me. How do I fix this issue? Metaquotes ID says it's being used by another user. Thanks
Hello, Does some one know how can I have an invoice for EAs I have bought and VPS subscriptions ? Regards, Tim
Hi, I want to copy trades from one broker account to another account, if I create a signal on MQL5, is it free / possible to subscribe it's own signal ? Regards
He do I need to pay something for provide signals
Hello I'm trying to write indicator that show me Kijunsen line from various timeframes but something is wrong, can anyone help? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| H1 KJ.mq5 | //|
I've been trying to use the cloud network for backtest and it takes forever to do a one year test with only 3 variables that goes from 1 to 30 with 2 steps in a non 24/7 market. Sometimes it goes pretty fast and it charges me only 0.05cents and sometimes it takes several minutes to just start the
Dear experienced traders I can't use 1 EA in my virtual PC, it shows the error like below. What is Virtual Hosting failed to get list of virtual hosts (www.mql5.com:443 send request failed [12002]) Do you know the reason? Thank you in advance and best wishes
hi guys. does it make sense to copy a signal where the trader has a levarage of 1.200 if I have oly 1.30
Conventional forex trading is regarded as illegal activity in India. people escape it by (1) trading only brokers and pairs allowed by government is legal which are always set up in ways that people can't trade profitably and is an unregulated market. (2) people don't pay taxes and live under radar
My platform mt5 is connected all the day along on a VPS . I am connected to my broker and to the signal of "Jack F2 pro", everything is working but yet for a few days I have not received any more trades from this one whereas his last trade was 3 hours ago. I paid the subscription on 12/19/20. Can
  TrendLine Value  (5)
Hi In MT5, I create a trend line by following code: datetime T3Time0= D'2020.11.30 14:00:00' ; double T3Price0 = 1.19390 ; double T3Price1 = 1.23048 ; datetime T3Time1= D'2020.12.31 17:00:00' ; ObjectCreate ( 0 , "Trend03" , OBJ_TREND , 0 ,T3Time0,T3Price0,T3Time1,T3Price1); then take
24 hour format and NOT local PC time on the charts drives me crazy. The indicator trade alert time also does not match the chart time. PLEASE make both match and in 12 hour format. Thanks
Hi All, I feel the need to extent the CArrayList with the array operator '[]'. What is the process of suggesting this or helping to extent
This web printscreen
2019.06.07 14:51:40.856 Virtual Hosting: 6039979 failed to connect to server 'MQL5 New York 17' (23.92.176.229:443 failed)
did i lose all the signals for the whole mouth if i unsub from the signals? i didnt even have it for a day and i unsub by accident because i thought it meant i wont pay next pay period
Hello everyone, I have doubts about how the incomes coming from mql5 are identified, if I sell a product. I read the rules of mql5 for developers. the developers sell licenses of their expert advisor / indicator. for fee from buyers -> so the proceeds, sent to me by mql5 will be royalty? paid by...
I see paypal is no longer available to add money to mql account to use to buy products or to pay for freelance services. Any other methods that people that live in the USA can used without any hassles? I have tried my credit cards and they were blocked for 48hrs which is very inconvenient trying to
Does anyone know how to contact mql5 for dispute as it appears that they have no intention of dealing with genuine issue through service desk. DO MQL5 have a way to make a complaint? Thank you
Hi, may be an error in MQL5 Reference/Market Info/SymbolInfoMarginRate: initial_margin_rate should be [out] at the beginning of the next line. Not [in]
[Deleted]
Hi there, We are selling products into the MQL5 market. As an EU VAT registered company, what does MetaQuotes do about charging VAT to end users? Does it collect the appropriate sales taxes? I cannot see any mention of VAT anywhere? Any idea what to do about this? Regards, Mike
hi.. how can fix this problem.. all my purchases no longer appearing in my mt4 market/purchased tab