General - page 471

Hello, I updated my SteadyMT5 EA and lost an Activation. Is there a possibility to get back one activation since I only updated? I am really hoping to receive your help. Additionally I am uncertain whether future updates will also make me lose an activation. Kindest Regards Oliver Chiappa
[Deleted]
hi, i'm trying to clean all charts at once in MT5, i have this following script, it works on one chart only, and i want to make it work on all chart simultaenously, kindly help. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void OnStart () { //--- Comment ( "" );
My profits from copying are only $1.00 while my signal provider is profiting $80-$110. Copies are copying so it’s not an issue with the copy working. The issue is why I’m not receiving same profits as provider? I’ve changed settings and tried different possibilities. My balance is not same balance
HOW MANY MT4 TERMINALS CAN I INSTALL WITH SERVICE OF 3RAM 15 USD? AND CAN I INCREASE MY RAM IF I NEED IT AND HOW MUCH WILL IT COST APPROXIMATELY? THANKS WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWER
I am very new here and would like to clarify with all the rest of the traders that have been using MT4 if brokers in MT4 are legit
Dear Support, I have purchased <deleted> Indicator from the seller <deleted> and after 2 days of use i think it’s working good, I won 4 trades out of 5, That's why i wrote one line of positive review, After that day by day i lost trust in <deleted> Indicator, because it’s giving maximum false
Due to a server error, I was forced to cancel a subscription to the London 9 server, I then transferred a second server I had purchased for a demo account to my live account: "6193782 Newyork 5" I would like to change the server for one on London to have a faster ping. But from my account it no
hi, i'm looking for script that can set multiple order sell and buy with price setting and lot setting. anyone? Let say my base price setting 123.44 i want: 1st sell limit to be 30pip from base price setting 2nd sell limit to be 5pip from 1st sell limit 3rd sell limit to be 5pip form 2nd sell...
I am not sure if you can pass it to service desk or I should? It returns alert for no rating even when stars are clicked and comment is added
Hi, I have a simple EA source code, when I try a back test with every tick, he is very slow ... I would like to improve more performance ... anyone can help me looking this ea code? Sorry for my bad english ... ============== Olá, Possuo um EA que quando executo o back test no tick a tick ele fica
I found some old topic with the same problem, but it was not resolved: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/4387 It looks that this issue is pretty old. Ok, here is what to do: 1. Open position without stops, SL = 0 and TP = 0 2. Modify stops. SL => X and TP => Y 3. Close that position 4. Try to...
I have OBJ_LABEL containing text. How I can make it move a few pixels right and down on CHARTEVENT_OBJECT_CLICK, then return back, to imitate click
Hello. I've received errors for the following line of code. { tradeEnabled=Timer.DailyTimer(StartHour,StartMinute,EndHour,EndMinute,UseLocalTime); } The errors are 'DailyTimer'-struct or class type expected 'Timer'-struct or class expected Can someone assist me with these errors
hi every body i want to write an expert or script that search all my market watch (symbols) and find highest close candle of 3month and in output send it's symbol name. for example : i have EURUSD , EURJPY , EURCHF in daily chart opend in all of them i want to find the highest close candel and print
  MetaQuotes Software is 20!  (14   1 2)
Today, MetaQuotes Software Corp. is celebrating its 20 year anniversary. All this time, we have been moving forward to become a technological leader in the industry. Here are 20 achievements which we are especially proud of: Two years in a row, MetaTrader 5 won the Best Multi-Asset Trading Platform
How can I vote? there is not anything to vote, is there expiration time for voting in pool
Hello, One of my installations will never save the status of the open toolbars. For example, every time I start MT4 the status bar is not visible, the toolbars are not visible. Every time I start it I have to select View->Status Bar and go into View->Toolbars and set up all my toolbars. How can...
May I know if there is any faster way to search for stock symbol and create a chart. It takes too long to click on create a new chart \ stock markets \ country \ usa \ .... Thank you
We paid 30 dollars for a signal service also rented the indicator from the seller but decided to not proceed with signal service could we kindly ask how would we get our refund as we wont be using the service cancelled it within one day of the remaining 30 days please assist
Hi everybody i have 3 different terminals of mt4 with 3 different broker accounts. if i need 3 VPS,what should i do? can a single mql5 account have 3 VPS
  signal service  (1)
1. I need to report a problem I am trying to verify my account to provide a signal service however when i send my details to verify the account it rejects my details and asks again. I have been through this process mulstilpe times and need Admin to verify my account manually so I can provide my
Hi guys are there any broker that allows any kind of arbitrage
Hi Every one i create MT Gateway and installed as services but the gateway is always offline i tried many way to solve it but i could not success, any one have any idea regarding this
I bought two products and my activations dropped drastically. Only one activation remaining eventhough i am still using the same laptop. I have reinstalled windows may, did a restore and have multiple instances of MT4 installed in portable mode. I think i bought actually the indicators and i'm not
  Need Indicator  (5)
Hi friends I need an indicator to draw a box over a candle from high to low and on a specific candle for example every day on 08:55(5 min time frame) and extend to end of day thanks
I am not sure if this is the best place for this but the support ticket system is only for finance issues so hopefully I'm able to reach someone who can help. I was reading up on the VPS and I noticed that the VPS hosters are actually independent companies that enter into an agreement with
  Website error  (3)
I got this error shown in the image below
Hi Everyone, This morning I suspect that I might caught a virus on my computer after downloading cheap trading course from a website loaded with spyware. Afterwards I downloaded an VPN to protect my idenity from theft. All of a sudden my Meta5trader stopped running on both my iphone and my new
Hello, I'm trying to add an include file to my EA but when I try to compile the error says the file can't be opened. Can someone assist me
Hi all, in the last month I've notice a drastic reduction of download of my products and sadly discovered that my stars are disappeared. I wrote to the service desk and they redirected me here. Any clue whats going on, did happens also to you? Thanks for your feedback