General - page 473

Hi people. i should use which kind of data for backtest and optimization? which broker or mt5 data? any article or suggestion for such a matters? thanks
I hired the VPS but it doesn't work, here are the errors in the images. First time trying VPS, can someone help me? Thanks
Hello , 20 minutes ago i went to one of my products ,hit Hide from market ,and it did so. 10 minutes ago it reverted (automatically) to its published state ,and the option to hide from market is available again. Is hiding from the market not available for products that were free and are now priced
  Purchase  (11   1 2)
Hello, Completely new to MQL5. I purchased an indicator from Blahtech and it is not showing up. I do see the charge appearing in transaction history. Please help. Thanks
Not all line types are represented by a class (in include file <ChartObjects\ChartObjectLines.mqh>. Can you add the class CChartObjectArrowedLine to the mentioned include file? Attached is the code for this class
Hi, i'm working in Python. My code get the ticks periodically (from the start of the day to now), filter the new ones and construct my own candle data. The problem is that sometimes the function copy_ticks_range don't get the ticks to now. It stops in a time and don't get new ticks (the return is
Hi, I am absolute novice so please cope with me. I have done some backtesting of robots and some of them seem to produce positive results with different time intervals (custom time, 5 years) and different time frames (H4, M10, M1). Some do better than others, and by looking at the graph it is
hi i have a diffrents between metatrader indicators when i use my local computer and when i use vps for examle (i added 2 photos ) photo 1. When i use metatrader at my computer (Also at trading view) i see CCI value of 81 photo 2. When i use metatrader at VPS i see CCI value of 102 its happen also
Just Purchased an Indicator ... For some reason it is only appearing in a broker (that I am not using ATM) in Terminal "Market" "Purchased"  ... It shows as being Purchased but not Downloaded or Activated ... I want to lift it out of this Broker MT4 and place it into another that I am using ... I...
Where can I sets Lot size on copied signals
Could anybody tell me if i put 10 in spread while back testing in 5 digit broker does that mean 1 pip or 1 pippet
Bring back the possibility in personal chat by clicking on the name go to the seller's personal page. This feature has now stopped working
  VPS not connected to signal server  (54   1 2 3 4 5 6)
2020.12.02 04:04:09.150 Signal : connecting to signal server 2020.12.02 04:03:45.037 Network : ping to current access point MT5-Real-Access-2 is 2.73 ms [next point MT5-Real-Access-1 is 3.40 ms] 2020.12.02 04:09:09.854 Signal: connecting to signal server 2020.12.02 04:03:45.004 Terminal RAM: 92 Mb
  Signal problems  (4)
my signal do not copy i have this signal syncronisation failed
I have disabled the auto trading as well as removed all EA from the charts. The equity was 2000 USD. When I woke up, 1600 USD was banished as the EA kept trading. How to stop the robot from trading? I did try cut loss all the floating transction and then disable the auto trading and also removed the
  Vertical scale  (1)
Hi guys, I've scaled vertical scale with left mouse cursor to some level that looks good to me on chart. Problem that I have is that when I open MT5 again, this scale reset itself back to best fit size. I've tried also other options on properties (Scale,scale min, scale max etc.) but they don't work
  The slippage parameter in the EA.  (77   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Good afternoon forum users, who would tell us the pros and cons concerning the necessity or not of the parameter "slippage" in an EA
  Issue In Login  (2)
Why there is some time issue in login to client. Sometime it takes to demo account Sometimes not responding
It's happening since last 5h and i see other topics on the same subject! Is it a technical issue from MQL5 servers? Someone needs to update us
I am seeking support from this web administrator. i purchased a GMMA Scanner for MT 4 on your website the money has been paid and confirmation of purchase was also received but when trying to installing it on my MT4 terminal I found it was not marked as a Purchased product , Do you have any
Hi, i've got question. How to read the csv file with tick data. I import this file into sotware which is reading this and in the program i can se that there is 64 tick volume at 20:17 but i have no idea how the program read this from this csv file. Someone could explain me this
I am facing quite problem with registering the virtual server, when i click right click this option is not available for me as registering as virtual server, now i bought the service already from mql5, I don't know what to do and its really messy, please help me with either complete the process
Hello, i am publishing an EA on mql5 plataform, i use indicators on this EA and there is a error to publish the product as you can see below, how can i solve this error
I use MT4 PLATFORM and all trade of my subscriber copeid to my platform else XAUUSD . PLZ help me to resolve this problem, my subscriber more position is based on XAUUSD and thease not coping to my account
  what is market inefficiency  (99   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Friends, help me make sense of this. I hear from time to time in interviews about these inefficiencies and how they help to make money. Enlighten me on this issue, please. How can one see it
I tried to register vps today but it failed. I even made a payment to register for vps today but failed broker: CBTLimited-Trading Hosting: MQL5 NEW YORK 16 failed to subscribe (receive response failed[12002] help me
When a product is purchased I receive a System message which contains incorrect product details: Market : Your product '<Deleted>' was purchased at 30.00 USD <Deleted> Buy the 'Chart Local Time' Technical Indicator for MetaTrader 4 in MetaTrader Market <Deleted> dashboard to monitor ALL pairs and
[Deleted]
I am hoping that some of the fantastic coders here can help me sync the zero lines of overlaid indicators. I like to use various combinations of indicators but to save space and reinforce the visual relationships I prefer to overlay them in the same window pane. The problem occurs when the...
I do not understand this information, to which it refers that I am not synchronized: c, how do I keep everything in order
I am not IT and I cant make it by myself. This is idea for millions I need a person to do it <Deleted> and I will tell you the concept