General - page 473

Hello friends. I want an indicator that shows the divergence of other indicators in the form of a dashboard like this indicator that I posted a photo of. Does anyone have this indicator
Some months ago I purchased the "<Deleted>" which until last week was working well. While Initially the indicator worked well, recently however the indicator disappeared from my charts and cannot be reinstalled. Although I only used 2 activations, the "Experts" tab display following message
  Copy a Signal  (1)
I paid to copy a signal but I did not receive the signal
Hey oracle. Is it possible to trade on one account manually and have it also copy over to a demo account that I provide a signal on? Without it being a signal that I need to subscribe to? So I’ll be trading manually on my real account and then it’s also copying to a demo account Thanks
  Candle sticks  (1)
My mt4 software as been dormant for days. The candle sticks are at a stand still. They don’t oscillate, prices aren’t going up or down. I have logged out and in, uninstalled and reinstalled but nothing has changed still. Help
Have any of you an idea of how many accounts I can add to Metatrader4 terminal, especially the apps, either Android or Apple. The app is very useful in keeping an eye on different accounts. I have 4 at the moment. I intend to add many more acc and wondering if there is a maximum, therefore? Thank
Build 619 of MetaTrader 5 contains the functions for managing the trading strategies optimization that have been announced long ago. First of all, we consider three new functions of the trading terminal events: OnTesterInit The function's task is to initialize an Expert Advisor before the...
Hello everyone, when I want to register as a seller and I choose Telegram Message I don't receive any code in my telegram, please help me. Any suggestion
  mt5 strategy tester ticks  (146   1 2 3 4 5 ... 14 15)
Hello MQL5 community, Are ticks in the mt5 terminal tester accurate or are they random similarly to mt4? Thank you
Hi Everyone :) Does anyone here have Ian Copsey's (Harmonic Elliott Wave ) HEW RSI & Price Equilibrium Cloud (modified Ichimoku) indicators for MT4/5? I want to buy, but can't find them anywhere. If anyone can code them for me, I'll be very grateful & pay good amount for his/her contribution. They
  Setting up to share my CPU Power  (39   1 2 3 4)
Hi, I followed all the instructions and setup my 12 core: My questions are: 1. what is the password for if i am sharing it?? 2. do i need to make sure i have port forwarding into this machine on these ports? as its on a NAT network.. also, i think i did it right as i can log in to my MQL5 account...
Why are my signals not visible in public? <Deleted> Please help and explain
Hi My expert shows the name of symbol when ADX intersection as alert. I would like to receive for every symbol just one time per day not more. I have written an expert and I receive a lot of alerts continuously per second for every symbol. I want to put a condition to check if the symbol showed once
Below is my code, very small /////////////////////////////////// #property copyright "Copyright 2020, Kla" #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.0" #property tester_file "data.txt" int OnInit() { int h=FileOpen("data.txt",FILE_READ|FILE_TXT, '\t', CP_UTF8);
  Signals  (2)
The orders copied from the signal are closing negative, but the provider has 100% accuracy, I always check , they are closing positive for him, so they are closing late, and I have the mql5 VPS, how to solve this
2020.12.13 20:08:19.659 MQL5.community authorization failed 2020.12.13 20:08:19.663 Signal 'xxxxxxx': failed get list of signals,connection error I've used the same login pass to login on MT4/MT5 on local computer, but can't login on the MT4/MT5 on remote server. So the login/pass is correct
Hello Everyone, I am unable to figure out how to code a custom function that returns multiple values. Here is some code I started with for your review.  I have no clue what syntax, format & structure to use. I'm sure it is crystal clear to everyone else and I'm hoping someone can help. Thank you...
Dear experienced traders, Can we display the win trade percentage in the optimization report? I tried, but it seems could not. Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Dear alla, Do you know how can I delay it ? I don't require to see on my charts. See the attached file to better undertsnad. Thanks. Luca
Hi I want to know if I were to set up a VPS on metatrader on an account that is shared. Would multiple people be able to log on and edit the VPS and what ever is running on it or could that only happen from the PC that was used to set up and migrate everything to the VPS originally? Regards
  Renko  (2)
When dealing with renko charts, let's say I opened a renko chart from a 1M chart. Do I have to keep the 1M chart open or can I close it? Thanks guys
Are the alerts stored in a local file in the metatrader folders? I want to synchronize the alerts between computers, so if it's in a file, which file do I need to copy. In the config folder, I have no alerts.ini and I don't see them in any of the other files.
Issue: MQL programs don't get the correct name of a newly created object when OnChartEvent is triggered after the object name is changed via properties dialog shown after creation. Steps to reproduce the issue: Enable "Show object properties after creation" in Tools>Options>Charts Create a new
Hi any expert will help me to answer that where how would i get help section in toolbar in metaeditor saw one on youtube but when opened metaeditor this function is not there, many thanks
Hello dear friends. How can I load the robot on the first pages of the market? Or be advertised at the top of the page? Do I need to pay or apply? Or is it done automatically with customer feedback or download by the visitor
Hello, I'm new to Meta Trader, I have installed Meta Tester 5 Agent Manager on my computer in order to earn, but since installation the overview tab shows Test Passed : 0 Time Taken : 0 hours 0 minutes In Service tab I have 4 services with state running, but cloud status is...
hi, I'm considering offering a paid signal as a provider. Can anyone tell me how I would end offering a signal to which there are subscribers if I no longer to provide it? many thanks
Good morning. Please, I would like to take out a subscription of automated trading signals. Does it still work with MT4, even if they require me to use MT5? Thank you
This code is consuming memory like a black hole. It runs up to 10GB RAM within 10 seconds of running. I don't quite understand why. I reserve memory for the arrays, I create 2 MAs, CopyBuffer, then release the MAs aswell as the arrays. This does not happen when I comment out the "CopyBuffer( ... )"
Hi, I recently rented a VPS on my mt4 on a demo account and the latency was 0.76 ms. Later I also rented a VPS for my real account (still on my MT4) but this time the latency is 1.27 ms. What options do I have in order to reduce the latency on my real account too. I am kinda new to this so please