General - page 1251

[Deleted]
Would anyone in the UK be interested in creating a Skype scalping group of a maximum of 5 persons trading MT4 charts but trading on spreadbetting platform? If so please contact me by PM. I'd be prepared to help the right people so if you would like any trading support that is not a problem . Only...
The notifications worked perfectly fine even yesterday. Worth noting is that I didn't change any settings neither on my phone nor home terminal. Any idea how could I fix the problem? every help is highly appreciated thanks
  Safety :(  (4)
Someone wants to sell me an EA, he showed me live results through teamviewer and we talked for a while. my problem now is that how can I know that he'll actually send the EA after I send the money through paypal. How do I know he will give me the SAME EXACT EA that he uses? He showed me that he...
I have two longish blocks of code that are identical except in various comparative statements '>' is switched with '<', '>=' with '<=' etc. I wanted to put these in a function and use one operator or another depending on a function input. In C++ I could create a comparator function for each...
I am a first time signal subscriber, but I saw that the signal that I subscribe to is colored in pink. Does that mean any problem with the signal provider
Hi guys, I want to build a Scalping Pad for MT4 and I need your opinions. In my view the scalper must be fastand that's why he doesn't have too much to set several parameters. He must decide and do the operation in one click I made a mockup about how I see the Pad I thought the Pad divided in 4...
Trading signals have been introduced in MetaTrader 4 client terminal beginning from build 445. Update your terminal to be able to subscribe to signals from various providers. Their trading operations will be automatically copied on your account. Currently, traders can subscribe only to free signals...
Is it possible if I have access to 15 computers to install the strategy tester on all of them and make them all work for me (same account)?
One of the oldest "rules" on Wall Street is "sell in May and go away." Based on some rough historical observations, someone decided that it might be a great idea to stay out of the stock market between May and sometime in the fall. FBN Securities J.C. O'Hara ran the numbers for the past 20 years and...
I was thinking about this for a long time. As you know, the broker open times varies. Some open one hour later or maybe more? So here comes the issue. Candlestick reading. So I got a pin bar in my chart. If your broker opens an hour later, what do you get? Assuming the time frame is H2 or more.
  bugs & dysfunctions  (48   1 2 3 4 5)
how many bugs do you know there is in MT5? have you reported them to service desk? are they solved? for most of bugs there is a workaround. so you want wait for MQ to solve them, but you will use a workaround. but even if there is a workaround, it would be useful to know that they exist, instead of
It may be time for Wall Street banks to reconsider their traditional focus in favor of the less-glamorous world of consumer and commercial banking. Several of the major banks reported shrinking profits from their typically strong investment-banking and fixed-income businesses this past quarter. But...
Hi. Just made a tool to help us with money management setup. Hope it will be useful. Edit: now version 2.0 AO
Hello, could anyone explain me, how the system distribute the task for a tester? i have this kind o f systems: Intel Core i7 X 940 @ 2.13GHz, 16373MB 8 Core Intel Xeon E5645 @ 2.40GHz, 49143MB 24Core but in different countries, i7 in Spain and Xeon in Germany. in Spain i got more tasks...
Moving Average?Bolling Bands?SAR...or others and which the parameters is fit? like MA(20)? MA(34)?MA(55)?
What happened to the Comment Box in MT4 Indicator, EA and Script publications ?
Does anyone have latest files of VhandsTrade ?. My current VhandsTrade doesn't work properly, all files placed to the proper folders. VHistory and VTerminal get errors when compiling, and cant attach to the chart ... I think I might have old files which doesn't work with new MT4 ... if anyone...
Barclays executives were blasted by shareholders Thursday for paying bigger bonuses last year, despite the bank's weak earnings. Shareholders large and small lined up at Barclays' annual meeting to accuse the company of putting the interests of its investment bankers ahead of its owners. A third of...
What does it mean a currency to be Overbought and Oversold?
This will be difficult week for EURUSD: D1 price is on flat within primary bullish with triangle pattern for future possible reversal for the price trying to break Sinkou Span A line of Ichimoku indicator.Price on H4 timeframe is inisde Ichimoku cloud/kumo with breaking 1.3808 support levelW1 price...
before you can become a successful trader in forex you have to make use of price auction with ema
hy , somebody can help me i am wroking on the demo , but suddenlu just before the NZD intereste rate was close to be realeased, the platform was frozen and the price of any graphic was steady. Why?
Are there any plans to make Metatrader 5 for Google Android / Iphone OS / Windows Mobile as in the case of MT4
Please, I'm sorry if my question is out of place here, but I couldn't think of a better place to go. I placed a sell stop order as follows; #27880606 sell stop 0.10 AUDUSD at 0.93576 sl: 0.94076 tp: 0.93252. The sell stop order was accepted by my broker order. A live account by the way. When the...
The MT4 Code Base author login has changed. Under the new changes i can find no way to edit past published indicators, EAs or scripts. The only options I see available are Submit your code and a (<) share icon. Updating past published indicator code as well as text content is ongoing in light on...
What will happen if Irenew my subscription before the expiration date? Will the renewalextend the subscription from the current date or from expiration dateforward? If the renewal is from current date will the payment isreduced for the shorter period?
I have the following message in journal MT4 2014.04.23 23:10:51.323 MQL4 Market - failed to get embellish with images - 'https: // login.mql5.com/c/31/23/zaschita-aktivov-i-strahovanie-c-logo-110x140-7077.png ' of product-3557 [404] is the signals will work all the same? tx
  change ratio  (4)
Hello, I would want to change my ratio, am me obliged to stop the signal, then to change the ratio and to subscribe again, it is a paying signal is what I have to re-pay again? Thank you
This is a useful EA for managing manual trading, but the text in it is all in Russian - which I don't understand. Does anybody have a manual describing all the options (there are many)? I deciphered some, but some I can not vr---steals-3.mq4
Hi Everyone, I am trying to count the number of bar (within the 5 bars) that are above the mid point. This code does not work for me and I cannot find where it goes wrong. Could you please help me with that? Thank you so much. HHCFX for (i=1; i&lt;=limit; i++) &nbsp;&nbsp; {&nbsp;&nbsp;...