General - page 474

Below is my code, very small /////////////////////////////////// #property copyright "Copyright 2020, Kla" #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.0" #property tester_file "data.txt" int OnInit() { int h=FileOpen("data.txt",FILE_READ|FILE_TXT, '\t', CP_UTF8);
  Signals  (2)
The orders copied from the signal are closing negative, but the provider has 100% accuracy, I always check , they are closing positive for him, so they are closing late, and I have the mql5 VPS, how to solve this
2020.12.13 20:08:19.659 MQL5.community authorization failed 2020.12.13 20:08:19.663 Signal 'xxxxxxx': failed get list of signals,connection error I've used the same login pass to login on MT4/MT5 on local computer, but can't login on the MT4/MT5 on remote server. So the login/pass is correct
Hello Everyone, I am unable to figure out how to code a custom function that returns multiple values. Here is some code I started with for your review.  I have no clue what syntax, format & structure to use. I'm sure it is crystal clear to everyone else and I'm hoping someone can help. Thank you...
Dear experienced traders, Can we display the win trade percentage in the optimization report? I tried, but it seems could not. Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Dear alla, Do you know how can I delay it ? I don't require to see on my charts. See the attached file to better undertsnad. Thanks. Luca
Hi I want to know if I were to set up a VPS on metatrader on an account that is shared. Would multiple people be able to log on and edit the VPS and what ever is running on it or could that only happen from the PC that was used to set up and migrate everything to the VPS originally? Regards
  Renko  (2)
When dealing with renko charts, let's say I opened a renko chart from a 1M chart. Do I have to keep the 1M chart open or can I close it? Thanks guys
Are the alerts stored in a local file in the metatrader folders? I want to synchronize the alerts between computers, so if it's in a file, which file do I need to copy. In the config folder, I have no alerts.ini and I don't see them in any of the other files.
Issue: MQL programs don't get the correct name of a newly created object when OnChartEvent is triggered after the object name is changed via properties dialog shown after creation. Steps to reproduce the issue: Enable "Show object properties after creation" in Tools>Options>Charts Create a new
Hi any expert will help me to answer that where how would i get help section in toolbar in metaeditor saw one on youtube but when opened metaeditor this function is not there, many thanks
Hello dear friends. How can I load the robot on the first pages of the market? Or be advertised at the top of the page? Do I need to pay or apply? Or is it done automatically with customer feedback or download by the visitor
Hello, I'm new to Meta Trader, I have installed Meta Tester 5 Agent Manager on my computer in order to earn, but since installation the overview tab shows Test Passed : 0 Time Taken : 0 hours 0 minutes In Service tab I have 4 services with state running, but cloud status is...
hi, I'm considering offering a paid signal as a provider. Can anyone tell me how I would end offering a signal to which there are subscribers if I no longer to provide it? many thanks
Good morning. Please, I would like to take out a subscription of automated trading signals. Does it still work with MT4, even if they require me to use MT5? Thank you
This code is consuming memory like a black hole. It runs up to 10GB RAM within 10 seconds of running. I don't quite understand why. I reserve memory for the arrays, I create 2 MAs, CopyBuffer, then release the MAs aswell as the arrays. This does not happen when I comment out the "CopyBuffer( ... )"
Hi, I recently rented a VPS on my mt4 on a demo account and the latency was 0.76 ms. Later I also rented a VPS for my real account (still on my MT4) but this time the latency is 1.27 ms. What options do I have in order to reduce the latency on my real account too. I am kinda new to this so please
Hi sorry for the inaccuracy of the language: I use an online translator I look for a correlation indicator for MT4 or MT5, to make spread trading, to be used on 2 instruments of the main European equity indices (futures). For example: Eurostoxx50 with Cac40. this indicator should plot me a
Hello guys, I wanna run a backtest with optimization enabled for the input variables of my EA. However, I am struggling on how to also consider in this process the input variables of my custom indicator . Basically I want the input variables of my custom indicator to be shown the tab "Input" below
when we post jobs on freelance there are many offers , but i have recently encountered that many developers are very quick to offer their service but once get the job they are very very late on working on same , few doesn't even work on it , however problems remains that while we have wasted our
My EA has to calculate daily bars as much as possible when it's launched. However, as below message shows, strategy tester only loads just 1 year of total bars. GBPUSD,Daily: history cache allocated for 4412 bars and contains 262 bars from 2004.01.01 00:00 to 2004.12.31 00:00 With this, CopyRates
Hi, I have already purchased an EA through MQL5 and it directed me to login MQL5 from my mt4 platform. Once in the market tab it asks me to purchase it again. Why ? Where do i find my already purchased EA in MT4 and activate it ? Thanks ckm
I can log in fine on the site mql5.com but when i try to log into meta trader platform its not doing it. please help me resolve this issue. thanks
Hi everyone i want to know there is a way to get both edge price of a rectangular in mql5? i tried the ObjectGetDouble(0,Rec1,OBJPROP_PRICE) but it just give me one of them
i went to register to the seignal <...> and in the description he ask people who have slippage or small acount to register to the other one on tickmill linking to this signal witht he following message. (for smaller capital and there is slippage in the GGOlld signal, you can use this signal <...> )
I'm not sure if there is a thread for this, but if it's there please send me link. Can the team make the following upgrades. 1. Able to upload code directly from my metaeditor to code base, and auto fill any things needed to be filled if the code was in project type. 2. Able to upload EA, and
   //--- octal  %o    int b=017; // octal:21    actual it is decimal   printf("b=octal:%o,b=%d",b,b); //b=octal:21,b=17
Hi. Where can I find printable receipts for my purchases? My accountant do not accept a PrtSc of the "Purchase page"... Peace
Hello , i recently tried a VPS server by mt4 and sync my charts over to the VPS. After letting it run for hours the VPS did not auto trade by itself. Anyone knows the issue to it?
Hi Guys, Thanks for your time. I'm struggling to use the CArrayList in the generics folder. Are these interfaces and classes complete? or was CArrayList not intended to have a list of objects? what am I doing wrong please help? When I compile this script below I get a couple of errors and I wasn't