General - page 474

hi! I would like some information. I am using an ea that allows me to enter the magic number among the various settings. I would like to know if I want to use another ea on another graph how could I make the two ea communicate? Thank you
Hello, I have a noob question, on signals it comes expresed in the growth chart the monthly growth, is this percentage related with the ROI? I'm trying to calculate the monthly growth of my EA and I have calculated my ROI, but I'm struggling to understand the correlation of this two Growth % - ROI
how can i fix it? it shows high,low,open but no volume
  Swap History  (1)
Hi, Can someone point me to find out the SYMBOL_SWAP_SHORT / SYMBOL_SWAP_LONG <history>? I understand that different brokers have different swaps at different times. I am not able to see the history of the broker's swap. I believe some styles of trading might depend on this information. Have i
How is the monthly growth of a Signal calculated ? For example on <Deleted>
Good day. I was wondering is there a method to change some TerminalInfo properties was looking for TerminalSetInterger functions I seem not to find any. I came across this https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/runtime/tradepermission However this only returns true or false in most examples. I am looking for
Hello, I am from Brazil, I need some help from Brazilian freelancers! Some hints to start. I am starting to work on mql5 Freelance and I have doubts on how to declare the income of the Jobs done! Do you use “carne leão” to declare the received payments? Thanks in advanced for help. Paulo
Can`t download from the market. Nothing happens.
Hi posting here as requested by the MQL5 team   detail: 1- Purchased the product2 months ago 2- the product is in usage 3- want to transfer the product to a newly purchased VPS 4- i don't have the option to download it again, the option available is "Renew" when i click on it then i'm forwarded to...
I would like to create custom synthetic instruments similar to the currency indexes such as USD index, but giving EQUAL weighting to each of the 8 currencies (USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, CHF, JPY, AUD, NZD). Can someone give a step by step guide to do this, including the formula required? Thanks in advance
  il mio expert  (1)
I compiled my first expert (just a few lines) that doesn't give errors in compilation but when I load it it doesn't do what it should ... can someone help me
Hi guys what is best asset to trade? I mean low spread and low commission and not only forex. for metatrader4
I know that EA can work in custom symbols . Is it correct that I know? Please understand the lack of English
  Signal seller  (4)
I would like to sell signals on the platform, and I have a couple of questions: - Do I need to have a license to sell signals? - Subscription money, does it come to my account on the MT4/5 platform
Hi, my code looks like this: MqlParam params [ 4 ]; //--- period params [ 0 ].type = TYPE_INT; params [ 0 ].integer_value = maData.period; //--- shift params [ 1 ].type = TYPE_INT; params [ 1 ].integer_value = 0 ; //--- type of smoothing params [ 2 ].type = TYPE_INT; params [ 2 ].integer_value =
hey again guys. can we store our price information in float type instead of double? we need maximum 5 decimal for price. and its faster in huge calculations. is there any problems with using that for EAs with lots of variables
Hi, I need someone to build me an ea <Deleted>
I'm trying to recode my own indicator from a completely different language. I need 7 or 8 moving averages. Can I take them all from one price array, do I need to import a price array for each, or is it better to use the built-in MA several times? Thanks for any help anyone can give, I'm new to MQL5
Good morning, I have used an indicator I have found on MQL5 (The Vortex indicator (VI+ and VI-) with moving average on the VI+ curve). Now I am trying to build an EA using this indicator and I've used the ICustom function to create the handle in the expert advisor. Unfortunately when I backtest the
so i bought an indicator i cant reach the seller, and he didnt provide any information on his profile the indicator is not installing to my mt4 too any help please
Hello, I have bought many indicators from MQL5.com but I have two indicators bought from two sellers which are not working and have sent multiple requests to sort out the issue with zero reply. What can i do to resolve the issue
I am just testing the mt5 platform i have never used it before, i ran several pairs in the strategy testers. How do i save the set file from the optimisation results of a pair
When creating an embedded chart... bool EmbeddedChart::Create() { ResetLastError (); if (! ObjectCreate (_chartID,_name, OBJ_CHART , 0 , 0 , 0 )) { printf ( "[%s ERROR]: failed to create the embedded chart object! Error code = %i" , __FUNCTION__ , GetLastError () );
How to scalp without slippage
Hi guys When drawing a trend line, do numbers appear? What is meant by these numbers? Does it have a use in analysis to predict price action? Thank you very much
hello i hope someone can help me as i am stuck and have tried everything possible i was using mt5 when it randomly shut down and when i tried to log in it kept saying failed and simply wouldn't let me. it seems that my server has disconnected on my mac but i am not sure why? the number 0 appears on
I can log into MQL5 community in my PC but failed if i log through my VPS. What is wrong? please advise. Thanks.
For example the time shown on https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/[..] Is it using my local computer time zone
Hello everyone and happy Sunday, I'm a new user and I'm looking for help to create an expert advisor or an indicator that can upload the lines or objects I manually insert to another expert. to explain myself better, I'm creating a semi-ea that reads the lines that I insert on the chart and that
Hi, I have rewritten an indicator from MQL4 to MQL5, but it is not displayed correctly. When I reload it, it shows different values than before. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Test.mq5 | //|