Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 474

To post a new topic, please log in or register
maybe somebody find this helpfull - I just discovered a Website with massive Amount of free Indicators for the MT4 Metatrader 4 Forex Indicators, MT4 unfortunately, you will have to register for access
Maybe it will be interesting for somebody. It is possible to receive free PowerTradeCopier trial. PowerTradeCopier -professional MT accounts copier with no delay. No need to run MT4 terminals. You can request trial via email: ar@iticsoftware.com within next 7 days. You can test MT4 -> MT4 copier...
  storage MT5 (3)
Hello! I love this feature a lot! What I would suggest for the future releases is to implement template sync across all MT5 terminals with the same account on mql5.com. Thank you for listening to us!
hi i want to change the magic number in my current ea because i want to trade the same pair (euroyen ) with other time frame. bye
no the forex is for all persons not for the retired only because the forex is very good business and any one can trade at the forex because any one can trade the forex from any where without any problem so the forex is for all and not only for the retired persons www.forex-metal...
MQL5 great benefits is embedded in it, everyone should take this advantage and join the stream of guys using it. downloading is fast and free, installation is simple. 
I need help with programming a EA in metatrader4 language. Any suggestions? Thanks
Dramatic policy changes at the Bank of Japan are likely to start moving from rhetoric to reality Thursday, as the country makes an ambitious bid to reverse persistent deflation. Newly installed Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has made the central bank's 2% inflation target a top political priority. His...
Stocks are falling. The S&P 500 is down 16 points, which is around 1.0 percent. Gold is also getting hit. According to CNBC, traders are concerned about the rising tensions in North Korea. This sell-off also comes in the wake of a disappointing ADP jobs report, which could be a bad sign for Friday's...
The ADP jobs report for March is the fifth economic indicator in the past week to disappoint investors with a lower-than-expected reading. Is it a sign the U.S. economy is going to slow down in the spring and early summer for the third year in a row? Maybe, but it’s too soon to tell. The...
No sure where to post this but please beware - Banc De Binary Review | Systems For Traders I would go no where near this Binary options trading company - Has anyone actually used one and deposited and withdrawn a reasonable sum of money where we can actually trust one of these Cyprus outfits ?
How do calculate the above: For example, if I start by placing a trade of lets say 5 lots of EURUSD then on the in the toolbox under the trade tag I can see the order type, the price the order was placed at, the current price & current P/L. Now if I sell 0.01 lots of EURUSD I can see the lots...
Hi Chaps, I'm battling with sqlite3 c/c++ api particulary sqlite3_db_filename function. My knowledge isn't great about c/c++ and need to read database filename which I assume is array of chars and function returns a pointer to this array in memory. Any help or points of reference where to start?...
If you have noticed that elite and advanced elite section names and threads are visible to you now, it is not an error. We decided that the basic access to those sections is going to be allowed to all registered users, with some restrictions. You can see the contents of all the sections now but the...
AUDUSD: With continued upside seen there is risk of a return to the 1.0496 level. This if seen will resume its offensive towards the 1.0550 level where a break will aim at the 1.0600 level and then the 1.0650 level. However, a failure of its present strength could see it turning lower towards the 1...
He may have promised to save the euro. But European Central Bank President Mario Draghi didn’t promise to make it strong. And that is just as well as Mr. Draghi will probably have to debase the currency soon if he is to save it. Both economically and politically, Mr. Draghi will have little choice....
Hello to all members, Here is my new creation: FFx Standard Indicators. Not sure if these tools will be of great interest ... but at least they are here for everyone want to use them. The purpose of these new versions of all standard indicators provided in your platform is to display in a sub-window...
March data highlighted that business conditions in the UK construction sector deteriorated at a slower pace than in the previous month. The seasonally adjusted Markit/CIPS UK Construction Purchasing Managers’ Index® (PMI®) – which measures overall output in the sector – posted 47.2 during March, up...
i need coding If candle stick break up or down it should open buy and sell order on same time, both sides, with stop loss, take profit please help please post full coding ...
Forex is an international business in the world. Fundamental and technical analysis is very important to understand on Forex business. but my strategy is technical analysis and i like it very much. technical analysis is most powerful analysis in Forex market. www.forex-metal...
Having problems linking my Mt4 to the community and signals? It just says not connected, connect to signals database/ Have tried everything?
Major stock markets rose on Tuesday, with the U.S. S&P 500 index nearing its all-time intraday high, while the dollar rallied from a one-month low against the yen on bets the Bank of Japan will announce further monetary easing steps this week. Gold fell to a 2-1/2 week low, pressured by a...
Last week, the Dow (DJI) and S&P 500 (^GSPC) both beat their all-time closing highs set back in 2007. In a Sunday New York Times op-ed, David Stockman, President Reagan’s budget director and former Republican Congressman, writes “instead of cheering, we should be very afraid.” Stockman goes on to...
Société Générale analysts are quite bearish on gold. Their $1375-per-ounce price target for the end of 2013 puts them well below most of the Street. Today, the SocGen team, led by Patrick Legland and Michael Haigh, released a new report titled "The End of the Gold Era." A $1375 price target implies...
Hello! I wrote a simple script #include <Charts\Chart.mqh> #include <ChartObjects\ChartObjectsLines.mqh>string gSymbol = "GBPUSD";void OnStart()&nbsp;&nbsp;{//---&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; CChart lChart; lChart.Open(gSymbol, PERIOD_M15); lChart.FixedMin(1.28); lChart.FixedMax(1...
Hello! I wrote a script that searches through a chart for some pattern. After a script found that let say (High-Low) > 50 pips it stops, scrolls a chart to that point and zooms in in a larger scale (15M instead of 1D). Now, I would like a script to pause until I do some extra work on the found...
HI, I saw many many strategy to invest in forex, but this strategy win maks 60-70 % win his trades. In my opinion it;s very good but I saw results that the trader have a strategy to win 90% or higher. This people often doesn't show (sell) his strategy or sometimes sell for a lot of money. So think...
USDCAD: Our 1.0099 target is now seen as the next support as USDCAD is seen weakening. A decisive break of here will set the stage for a run at the 1.0050 level where a halt may occur and turn higher. However, if this breaks, expect a decline towards its big psycho level at the 1.0000 level to...