General - page 470

Hello , I'm writing crm system. I need to connect with metamanager to open demo account and real account. However, I could not find any documents. Can you help me with this? For example, I want to open a real account for a client. Is there a rest api or web api for this? I am using Metatrader 5
Hi guys. I have subscribed to a signal. Due to to journal, MT sets 25% of signal provider's trade volume. I understand why MT reduces deal volume if my deposit is less than signal provider's. But why volume is being reduced if I have leverage 1:100, but signal provider has 1:200? It doesn't make
Does anyone know how to put Dark Mode on Metatrader 5
  Buy/Sell indicator 90 % accurate?  (166   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
I got this indicator for free(another forum)...there is a website that supposedly describes how it is used and it is said to be 90% accurate. The website is www.best-forex-signal.com. It is in a foreign language that I do not understand, though. Attached is the indicator.
The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on Friday, July the 24th, 2020. The new version features the following changes: Terminal: In the previous platform update , we have presented a completely revised learning system. Further improvements have been implemented in the latest version: The
Hi, I purchased the VPS a few days ago and am attempting to use it. This is the message that I'm getting and would like to know how to fix it? My broker said I would have to contact MQL5. Thank you
I am NewBee trying to develop an Expert Advisor Based on RSI i am struggling to code set TP ans SL //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| ProjectName | //| Copyright 2020
I subscribe use credit card, but can't process. It appears error, see the pic. Is that my windows system problem
  1 usd per day  (2)
hello i can use copy signal for example 1.5 usd only for 1 day
Hi there, can anyone explain what a ( -g ) indicates in market watch? For example CHFJPY-g or EURUSD-g? It has appeared on my demo account on mt4 but not my broker's platform. Many Thanks
if u see the only option is price vs order nothing else, what is the reason
Hello to all.Can i sell my MQL codes from my EAs or it is forbidden? Thank you for your answer
hi, is there a section to advertise my EA
Hello, does anyone have an idea why I cannot use void RenkoCharts::Stop() { //--- ResetLastError (); Comment ( "" ); MarketBookRelease (renko_symbol); ObjectDelete ( 0 ,custom_symbol); ResetLastError (); string Name = ChartSymbol (); int Stelle = StringFind (Name, "_" , 0 );
As transferring over to MT5, I was wondering if there is a script out there similar to the one I attached. I used this script on MT4, but could not find one for MT5. The script works by dragging it onto a chart and it copies all objects (trend lines, arrows etc.) Then running the paste script on a
Hi all, For the new mt5 terminal, is there any where that I can see the spread of the past candles
Hi, I did a mistake and entered a wrong Login for the Signal, How can I change it? I'm trying but it says I need to wait 1 week, I only made 1 mistake and I need to wait 1 week? Thanks in advance. Antoine
At the moment I can't top up my account with paypal. Is this coming back soon
[Deleted]
  Chat Yellow Dot  (1)
Hello, What does a Yellow Dot at chat mean
Hello, I have subscribe Signals but The signals is not copy when my MT4 in offline . If i want to copy Signals . MT4 must be always online in order to copy Signals ? Or there another way no need MT4 always online ? Hope to help me Guys . Best regards  
Hello, We are having the trading application , in this application user register and make buy /sell requests in our application. While user create request I need to do coverup in MT5 platform. Is there any API are available to make a request in MT5 platform from my php application. Or any other dll
if ( TimeCurrent () >= lastscreenshotsend + 1800 ) //if (lastscreenshotsend + 3600 != Time[0] ) { photosend == 0 ; string token = "1454697537:AAG7f8tMvGXSh9G-dmTIZCPhMeB_jBQSwsQ" ; SendScreenShot(- 1001331438105 , "Deposit : $ " + DoubleToString (openingdeposit, 2 )+ "\n" +
Please turn the indicator into a robot for me
Really dissapointed in Mql5 we are literally receiving no support, the help desk is dealing with payment issues only and the emails aren't working, the post on the forum ars ignored. Why are the seller profiles of certain members being suddenly shut down with no particular reason. Mine was active
hi all i need code to protect my EA , to be not available to open and to edit and i want to know how can i make it demo (works with limeted time) i will be so happy if helped me
Hi people, I have two computers here and one uses the first CPU, without problems with MetaTester, the second case the Q8200 lags the computer when all the agents are online, it's weird since the Q8200 should be more powerhorse, not? Why with Celeron it's perfect and with Q8200 a disaster
  xeon proccessor  (5)
hey guys. im about to buy a strong cpu for backtest and optimize in home, do xeon series work better than other types(like core i) for mt5? i cant decide from comparing benchmarks, becouse in most cases it shows that xeon has poor performance (for ex i3 9100f vs xeon e5 2650 v2) thanks
Hello, I updated my SteadyMT5 EA and lost an Activation. Is there a possibility to get back one activation since I only updated? I am really hoping to receive your help. Additionally I am uncertain whether future updates will also make me lose an activation. Kindest Regards Oliver Chiappa
[Deleted]
hi, i'm trying to clean all charts at once in MT5, i have this following script, it works on one chart only, and i want to make it work on all chart simultaenously, kindly help. //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ void OnStart () { //--- Comment ( "" );
My profits from copying are only $1.00 while my signal provider is profiting $80-$110. Copies are copying so it’s not an issue with the copy working. The issue is why I’m not receiving same profits as provider? I’ve changed settings and tried different possibilities. My balance is not same balance