1200 subscribers!!! - page 4

Vladimir Gribachev:
I'm for it with two hands

It would be good if it would be retroactive, i.e. from the beginning of the signal, so that everyone could see who trades with what.

Otherwise they trade with their hands and claim that a robot trades here. This is obvious from the chart type.

trader781:
I looked at the rating - it seems you should not care)

No, I care.

I'm going to add up to 200-250 EAs to my profile, and then I'll move on to freelancing and signals.

I'd like to see something in the last one, for which I'm "all for".

Vladimir Gribachev:

No, I care.

I'm going to add up to 200-250 EAs to my profile, and then I'll move on to freelancing and signals.

If I'm not sure of the reason, I may start a new one.

If I've learned to trade Expert Advisors with my hand, I should always try to do it with my bare hands. you can do the opposite

what is the difference?

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

Petros, so we don't talk about which signal we are talking about and we are just babbling on about a signal: "all coincidences with real people or events are random".

If all of you are so smart, then please tell me, this is from what some signals, which are an order of magnitude higher than those in the top, drift on 3-4 pages.

I`m talking about signals on MT5.

trader781:

It is possible to trade shitty hands and good with an Expert Advisor. You can do the opposite.

What's the difference?

This is not what we are discussing.

If you want to trade with an Expert Advisor, please go back to the beginning of this thread and carefully re-read the whole thing.

You don't have to do this!

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

If all of you are so smart, then tell me please, why is it that some signals, which by their characteristics are an order of magnitude higher than those in the top, drift on 3-4 pages.

I'm talking about signals on MT5.

So it's necessary to see how the rating is calculated, and the rating formula is unknown.

Personally, I do not even have a clue.

For example, the index "growth" -- the most misleading index -- is positioned as the key one -- and if you ask 1000 people how they understand it, 999 will answer as "income", which is far from being true.

Andrey F. Zelinsky:

So you have to look at how the rating is calculated - and the rating formula is unknown.

Personally, I don't even have a clue about it -- there's a lot that's unclear.

For example, the indicator "growth" -- the most misleading indicator -- is positioned as the most key one -- and if you ask 1000 people how they understand it, 999 will answer as "income", which is far from being true.

Priority in rating calculations is given to the number of subscribers, it's a key metric. It would be strange to put the chicken laying golden eggs for MQ at the end of the list.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

If all of you are so smart, then tell me please, why is it that some signals, which by their characteristics are an order of magnitude higher than those in the top, drift on 3-4 pages.

I'm talking about signals on MT5.

By the way, if we're talking about the signal discussed in this thread, the "number of subscribers" is based only on the "number of subscribers".

There is no other explanation for the popularity of this signal, because from the trading point of view it is an ordinary signal and far from being the best and certainly not the most reliable one.

Vladimir Gribachev:

This is not what we are discussing now.

Please go back to the beginning of the thread and read everything carefully.

it is not necessary to clutter up a branch!

I am aware of the topic of discussion. Do you consider all spammers who ask you something? Or it is forbidden in principle?

Evgeny Belyaev:
The priority in the calculation of the rating is given to the number of subscribers, this is a key indicator. It would be strange to put a hen laying golden eggs for MQ, to put at the end of the list.

this is not the right conclusion.

I've been watching the signals for a long time -- there were a couple of times when this signal's "gain" became equal (I don't remember exactly) to at least 500% -- and this signal with its 1000 subscribers abruptly rolled back behind the second ten.

so what is the priority indicator in calculating the rating - it is not clear.

It is also not clear why one signal is higher in the rating of another signal.

Reason: