General - page 448

Until yesterday, I was able to download the history CSV of every signal, also those which I did not subscribe. Since today, I get to see and download only more or less one month. I have checked it with signal history I already did download and which is not working anymore. After a few history trades
Hi there, Can you please assist, I am unable to load my purchases
Would you know of a pip counter for MT-5 ? I have been using one for MT-4 but will not work on the MT-5 platform? Thank you
  MT5 and NSE  (4)
what is the procedure to add symbol from NSE to MT5 marketwatch and start trading NSE option trading and back test
Hello, I want to use the MQL5 meta editor from different PCs, of course accessing the same files like scripts, but I'm not succeeding. - Both in PC "A" and in "B" I installed MT5 and Metaeditor, accessing with the same MT5 user account and with the same MQL5 community account. - On both PCs I
Hey guys, here you find a script and an indicator and both use Bars(). Please have a look at the attached screenshot. The first 10 values are from the script and below them you see the same 10 values but from the indicator. Do I miss something or is this a bug within MT5? Here is the script where
Hi metaquotes, In some inficators, or better say many indicators working under some conditions, the user is forced to switch tf twice for forcing a refresh/update of the current chart. Is it possible to have a method for solving this issue? If i open mt where some chart were already loaded on
I have the following code(is not mine) in an Expert Advisor: if ((Handle(DXHandle, 0 ) - Simbolo.Ask()) >= (DXPontosDistancia * _Point )){...} Handle(DXHandle,0) is a function that returns the value of an moving average of seven candles of one minute. DXPontosDistancia is a value that they obtained
if (emaTrend() == "downtrend" ) { entrySignal = 2 ; } if (emaTrend() == "uptrend" ) { entrySignal = 1 ; } if ( PositionsTotal () == 0 && entrySignal == 1 ) { ticketOrder = trade.Buy(lotsize, _Symbol
Hi Everyone , I am new to the EA world. I am forward testing my new EA . I deployed this on VPS MT4 Terminal under different profiles on 1hr charts on two different profiles. Each profile has 8 charts. As we all know we can have one profile active at any given point of time. Do my EA only works on
Hello, Is there any tool etc. to convert MQL5 scripts to Python. If not, is there any tutorial or guideline to explain how MQL5 structures can be converted into Python. Currently I am trying to convert ATR adaptive SMA.mq5 to Python but I am stuck as I am quite new to MQL5. Any advice will be
Hey guys, I just created an EA for my trading strategy and want to use it for a new trading education platform where members can use this EA to help their trading in the beginning. However, I don't know how to limit access to to. My only thought is somehow getting a code to password protect the use
Hi. I want to cancel the seller
Hello, I just started to use MT5 on a demo account. When connecting to MetaQuotes-Demo account, I can see real time market data with market depth on the screen of MT5. (see attached file) I know that MetaQuotes is not a broker, can any one tell from which Forex broker comes the data shown on
  Mql5 open, close  (14   1 2)
Need to enter at a certain point with mt5. How would you put it? Current price on the current candle == 80 points in
I registered my account as a seller 1 month ago, but I have not recived a reply yet, May I ask how many days it normally takes before it is approved? when I see my account status in the seller section I can see there wirte " verification is complete " but when I want to bid on a job in freelancer
Hi all, Ive got this problem that is causing me a great headache, for some reason ALL new installs of MT5 show wrong (1970 date) of expiry asking me to renew EA I have already paid to rent another Year. I have contacted VPS manager, I have contacted the EA programmer to No help. If anyone can help
I'm trying to make EA but don't know to make it what I want EA to do Buy Enter when the price CLOSE above Simple MA 50 and RSI between 50-70 range. DO NOT ENTER if price is between Simple MA 20 and 50. Exit if the price close under SMA 20. Sell Enter when the price CLOSE below Simple MA 50 and RSI
"I can see the higher edge within a single candlestick and the future candlestick. I can see where the higher probabilities lies within a single candlestick and the future candlestick." ""95% of the time price will close above or below the open." Amateurs will never see the edge in this quote
Hi I just decide to use Signals or some people call it "Copy Trading". I just wonder, if the Signal Owner have equity of 100$ and I have equity of 1.000$, which means my equity is 10 times of the Signal Owner, do I will copying the Master volume trades by 10 times? Thank you for your time, best of
  Withdrawal  (1)
Hi can you help me to withdraw funds from my mql5 account back to my bank account
  CIATR Error 4806  (6)
Hello, im try to use the CTrade ATR Indicator class, void ATRGrid( const string symbol, const double bid) { ResetLastError (); ATRValue= 0 ; if (!atr.Create(symbol,ATR_TF,ATR_Periode)) Print ( "Fehler beim erzeugen des ATR" ); ResetLastError (); atr.Refresh(); ATRValue =
Hi, In the last weeks have opened to accounts with IC markets and they run on ICMarketsSC-Live25 and ICMarketsSC-Live26. Now I want to run a signal on them, but I can only select servers up to nr 22. MQL5 does not have servers 25 and 26 available. How can I solve this issue
Hi I have a question? Could someone tell me how to log on to my account as ive tried everything at this stage please
On live charts the .set file gets loaded without any issue, but when i want to backtest the indicator i always get an error which says that the set file can't be found.. Does anybody have a clue what causes this issue and how to avoid/fix it? thank you very much
Hi, I have 2 indicators which I wrote that running on the same chart. They are both quite OnChartEvent oriented with MOUSE_MOVE turned on. If I run each Indicator without the other running, all of my CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_MOVE part of my code will work smoothly (visually) without any noticeable lag. If
Hi Guys I've been trying to confirm my email for 2 days now I even put the mql5 email on the whitelist I keep trying to forget my password in the hope of finally getting an email but unfortunately without success Since you can't send a real email to mql5 or the voice chat is the last garbage, I
Hello, The signal I subscribed to worked on the MQL5 VPS for 1 day. Then I got my own VPS and installed the signal but it does not work. can you please help. i have attached a screenshot
Hello guys, while learning MQL5 I wanted to code an indicator which prints a dot in the middle of the candle body. A green dot if it is a bullish candle and a red dot if it is a bearish candle. Can somebody please tell me what's wrong with my code? #property indicator_chart_window #property
  Copy Trade  (4)
How can i install and use a copy trade. My friend and i bought a robot and i put it on my machine, so now, i need to send the signals to his metatrader thats is in another machine. So, my metatrader should be the mester and his, the server. Anyone knows how to help me? I apreciate