General - page 428

Metatrader has been doing tremendously well with regards to their periodic upgrades. My only downside is the inability to change time zones and mark trading sessions like that of TradingView. I therefore humbly suggest metatrader considers that option. Thank you
  My mt5 mobile  (1)
Hello guys Anyone who can assist me, My chart is not showing the current price it is hiding to my right of the screen please anyone who can help me on that because I can't see any trade movements
Deleted by Moderator. Do not use the forum for want ads
  Payment  (2)
I was denied purchase due to secure payment regulation. I called my bank and nothing can be done about it. Does anyone know, especially from Sweden, how to solve this? I want to buy some indicators on mql5
Hi, I have Active subscription to the signal. The provider made a withdrawal of all funds after 1 week and I have no access to the signal any more. Subscription fee Funds shall not be transferred to the Provider's account because he terminated the operation of the Signal ! What should I do? Thanks
Is there a pretty easy way to copy trades took from mt5 on a broker to tradingview with another broker
  Having an issue  (4)
Please help me out guys
mt4 indicators are not working that was purchased from the market store please fix
why is the signal dont work correctly ? 2021.03.18 07:36 Sell 0.01 AUDUSD. 0.78101 0.77915 1.86 ====== i didnt get this trade ? why ? 2021.03.12 00:08 Buy 0.01 NZDUSD. 0.72271 0.71867 -4.04 this one works 2021.03.12 06:12 Buy 0.01 USDCAD. 1.25581 1.24488 -8.78 this one works 2021.03.18
Who can program the expert
Hi everyone. I'm trying to use MQL5 CLOUD NETWORK but doesnt work. I already login at my MQL5 account and did a lot of tutorials. Anybody can help me
hi... I just bought EA but when installing into my MT4 terminal, is said " Installation is failed". please help me how to solve this problem
Hello, is there someone who knows how are products in market sorted? I add expert advisor to market and I look at tab NEW. I expected this expert in the first place. I thought the products would be sorted by date of addition, but probably not
Hello MQL Community, I am trying to identify the second last M1 candle from the previous day. I am currently using a simple: YesterdayClosePrice = iClose ( Symbol (), PERIOD_D1, 1 ); I've found different brokers have wildly different close prices, I would like to reference the 2nd last or 5th last
I canceled I Trading Strategies program I purchased two days ago, and it still shows that I still owe $49.00. I canceled because I could not figure out how to download the program for use. What do I need to do to get the money put back on my credit card
Hi ! EA's are shown on accounts when active When I have 2 Accounts on 2 different VPS eg. Account 1 EA: 123 EA: 156, When I activate Account 2, then, Both EA: 123 and EA 156 is listed under the Account 2. The problem is when I only have to synchronize only the EA in Account 2, but all the EA's is
Hello, I want to subscribe to a signal which I can find in MQL5 but not listed in signals in metatrader 4 app
Hi ! On the MQL5 platform the Magic number is ticked and shown , but when I print a Report in either HTML or Excel , no Magic Number is shown. It is important for when I need to do analysis in Excel. Pls help
MT4/MT5 defaut chart price(open high low close) is drawed follow BId price. I want to know how to draw chart follow Ask price? . I have looking at Chart Properties but it do'n have this option. Thank for help
I am on MQL5 VPS. Migrated my two paid EAs to the VPS. . Three days ago, I changed the properties of an EA on eurusd chart.To be specific, I lowered the lot size. But the new update is not translated to the new deals opened. Since my property update, there has been two trades and both opened with
Hello, I subscribed to Meta Trader Virtual Hosting this morning, and tried to migrate and synchronize to activate the Virtual Hosting platform on my laptop computer, however, this process was unsuccessful. Can I please get some help from MQL5 Support and/or the forum to assist me with resolving this
I am having problem with installing my indicators. All of them have failed and Im not sure why. Can someone help please
Does anyone know why my demo account would say invalid in the journal section
let say i have values stored in variables like this : Var1 = "EURUSD" ; Var2 = 1000 ; // Account Balance Var3 = 1.19410 ; //price that i am interested in to open a trade Var4= 1.19380 ; // Intended stoploss Var5= 2.0 ; // intended risk percentage var_lot; //
Hello, i want to copy a signal with 30.000 USD. I have a 1000 € Micro Account, so 100.000 Cents, however XM shows it as 1000 € with 1 Lot = 1000. How can i tell the signal, to increase the lots accordingly, so that i dont get the lowest lots always, because it thinks i only have 1000 € with 1 Lot =
If I have double amount like signal I copy my account will open double volumes? Thanks
Looking for a programmer that can combine several indicators from a custom indicator that I purchased that come together to form an EA. The EA will have different parameters that need to be met under 3 separate time frames. M5, M15, and 1H This EA uses indicators like Forex Lines, Heiken Ashi
  How to install EAa's to MT5  (16   1 2)
In MT5, I copied EA's, but they do not appear on the navigator menu. I used program files\ metatrader 5 \ MQL5 \ indicator. I also tried expert, but they did not appear there either. I've done this before on MT4, so I know how to do this. Any help, Thank-you.
I've subscribed mt4 signal for next 3 months and  when 30/4/2017 signal will be 2 month left. So If I dont want to use this signal anymore, Can I refund for 2 month that i paid before? Thanks,
Hey, I am not an expert at coding and would love some help to add mobile push notifications to this code: DECOMPILED CODE REMOVED Thanks to anyone who helps