General - page 1257

Dear all, I use the following simple script to remove the currency pair with bid price<1.0 from the market watch.I notieced that during debug, Each time SymbolSelect(SymbolName, false) is called, it fails with error #4305. What's wrong with my code? Many thanks for your help.void OnStart(){ int...
Something like this is perfect However original indicator doesn't work anymore (doesn't compile). Would love if anyone can point me to the right direction, thanks!
Hi community, I'm using one of my custom indicators on an offline chart but I have to constantly re-select it and hit "ok" to get the most recent signals. Is that just the nature of using an offline chart or is there a solution to make the indicator work "properly." I am currently on Build 625,...
Hello Everyone, Please use idea if you like it but i have seen good success by back testing with this idea. I am using TOPTREND indicator. I have used toptrend 2 times in one chart. Both of them have different settings and it can give me almost 90% success trade in H1 and H4. Till here everything is...
Financial operation blocked on my account since last week Thursday and i contact service desk about it. They reply on Friday that i should explain to them the subject of my open Job. and i explain to them but since Friday they didn't reply me and financial operation still remain blocked on my...
The Eurozone economy has started the week by taking centre stage with the release of disappointing inflation data showing a slowdown in the region’s economy. The flash CPI reading, a key indicator of the health of the economy, decreased from February’s reading of 0.7% to 0.5%, which now puts...
Hello You can modify this indicators and script for mt4 build 509 ? In my country, launched the contest, but just on a version of mt4. Very much in need Thank you very much t3_adaptive_ma_i-ca_2.01_alerts_nmc.mq4 renkomeanlivechart_v1.0_new_format.mq4 be.mq4 longi_siatka.mq4 shorty_siatka.mq4
Hello - I was subscribbed to 3 signals on 3 different machine (PC) Noe I want to have 3 accounts with 3 different signals on the same machine but with 3 seperate MT4 Software running at the same time. Is that possible - and if yeas, for the moment, I can not subscribe to any signal, I get the...
2014.04.01 01:44:39.088 '': Signal - to subscribe, not enough money
[Deleted]
What may be the source for the error. How to rectify it ?
How to know each IP address of access points of forex broker?
I have 2 computers, i tried to run both with MT5 strategy tester to make additional credits. it doesnt seem to work together, as i activate the other one , the first cancels out. I have used different ports. Anyone has any info on this ? 
  MT4 Build 625  (15   1 2)
Hi, community. I recently downloaded the most recent Metatrader build (625) and when I place my custom indicators in the C:Users/MQ4L/indicators folder nothing appears under custom indicators when I open the terminal. Also, I read you should try to access the custom indicators through the "Open data...
In his latest "What Next in The Global Economy" note, Morgan Stanley economist Joachim Fels passes along the following little story about Mario Draghi: Who said central bankers have no sense of humour? During a recent dinner at Frankfurt’s Senckenberg Museum (the home of Germany’s most extensive...
[Deleted]
On a demo account On a real account in backtest
Hello Everyone, I have found one indicator which seems to have nice settings. Problem is its not moving forward with price bar. so anyone who can help me out with that plz.... i have attached the indicator
Hello, I'm a new on mt4 community. I have a real account and I want to subscribe to a signal of a free account who is a demo account. Is it not too dangerous? Thanks a lot for your answers. DaniDelia
  MQL5 OBJECTs  (2)
Hi after my expert draw HLINES i cannot select and change their properties from chart , but when i press Ctrl+B and then list all , i can change the properties of them... can you please advise why its like this? 
Hi traders I am currently in the middle of programming in mql5, and I got stuck onsaving data into a .csv file upon every tick. This kind of does not make sense.I know I have the right syntax for writing to the file, and I know that themethod is being executed on every tick, however, in 'Strategy...
If there’s one lesson that everyone has realized over the last 5 years it’s that central banks are really, really powerful. They are lenders of last resort, they can completely alter our portfolio composition, they can alter expectations, etc. I think everyone would agree on that by now. The...
Many speculative traders use the Commitments of Traders report to help them decide whether or not to take a long or short position. One theory is that "small speculators" are generally wrong and that the best position is contrary to the net nonreportable position. Another theory is that commercial...
1 -2 years 3-5 years 6-10 years 10-15 years If more than 15years, Kindly specify
When there is some world crisis i.e. big news in some big economy When everything is calm
its trehe any tab for life trading discuss?? if i wanna post a strategy on some pair, where should i post it?
Dear all, During optimization, How to set the input parameters (the start, step, and stop )values for an ENUMERATION data type? Many thanks for your time and consideration
Over the past six months, MQL5 Reference has been translated into Italian and Portuguese, and now it has also become available in Turkish. You can download the Reference right now from MetaTrader 5 terminal or Docs section of MQL5.com. Millions of traders around the world already use...
like in the topic - what good MT5 brokers do you know that have CENT accounts other than Roboforex? Thanks for your help!
Hi Everyone, I'm a returning trader , traded before but it was long ago, I just installed a copy of the MT5 trading platform and can't seem to make it work, all the graphs are not showing any info, i couln't login to the interface and my internet is very good... what should I do, thanks
HELLO I'm looking to subscribe in signal i have 2 pro 1st ....... in my new broker fxpro i can't see the signal section 2ed ..... when i'm going to subscribe by the website i got this massage i have no option with this massage to agree or disagree , also is it allow to register for...
  ForexPrediction  (3)
Hi, the attached indicator for some reason doesn't work on my Metatrader. I'm on build 509, but when I compile it the file seems valid. However, when I try to attach it to the chart it won't let me. Can someone take a look at the code to see whats wrong and perhaps fix it? Thanks, in advance.