History data missing

Anyone knows why there is no data available from USDCHF before 8 April?

What is your broker? Same problem with IC Markets 

IC Markets

There is a problem with ICMarkets MT5 tester this whole weekend, they say they are working on it.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
There is a problem with ICMarkets MT5 tester this whole weekend, they say they are working on it.

Thank you Eleni!

thanks!

Does anyone know when will it be fixed?

3 days with this issue. Unbelievable!

Edit:

On ICMarketsSC-MT5-2 Server the data are available. 
The problem seems on others Server. 

I really don't think so this a very big problem regarding data history as brokers can fix it in no time if they are really concerned and taking care of the client complaints and reviews. As shared it looks like a Data Center issue which can be fixed by making the sync happen properly bw all DCs for past data otherwise it will keep on showing partial data almost on all the symbols.

Rohit Kumar Yadav #:
I really don't think so this a very big problem regarding data history as brokers can fix it in no time if they are really concerned and taking care of the client complaints and reviews. As shared it looks like a Data Center issue which can be fixed by making the sync happen properly bw all DCs for past data otherwise it will keep on showing partial data almost on all the symbols.

I can count myself lucky because on the Server where I operate Live the data are available. If my EAs were running on the server where the data are missing, today I would have had to stop my Live operation.

The support simply says that the problem will be solved as soon as possible (from 3 days)

The problem seems to have finally been solved 
Reason: