General - page 430

help me  (2)
I deposited money on my account and I am not able to trade. i am a first timer. what might be the problem
After buying from an * experienced trader, * the indicator received insults and threats. Only you can draw conclusions. Site administration is asked to remove the rule violator from the site for ugly behavior Obviously, you need to look before shopping not only at the shopping but also in the
Hi guys, How to get the IP of the person who registered the order? The account history contains all the details of the order, but I want to get the IP address of the person who registered the order. Please advise if this is possible or not. Best regards AliReza
can anyone advise on a server issue? i updated server recently for 3 more months, i was testing a new bot and it wont place any of the trades, VPS is migrating but no trades are opening, i have noticed that the server seems different to the last version, it is now MQL5 London RED 03:6187709, i am
My broker name is Zentrade and it's server name is ZenTradePremier-Live. I want to create the private signal for an account that i have at this broker for evaluate the robot used in my account but unfortunately the server name of ZenTradePremier-Live is not exist in the list. What should I do ? Is
  Interesting take on the PLO  (130   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
There you go, always suspected) https://proglib.io/p/obektno-orientirovannoe-programmirovanie-samaya-bolshaya-oshibka-kompyuternyh-nauk-2021-01-23
Hello Guys i buyed AlterProfit MT5 Signal but it did not copied anytrades. What is the porblem ??? can any1 help me
[Deleted]
Hi Does anyone know why I cannot send messages to other users> I used to be able to, but not now. Thanks
Hi, Good day to all of you. Lets share our experience in Fx
Hi all, when I click on a rectangle, I use this code: if ( ObjectSetInteger ( 0 , "object" , OBJPROP_FILL ) ObjectSetInteger ( 0 , "object" , OBJPROP_FILL , false ); else ObjectSetInteger ( 0 , "object" , OBJPROP_FILL , true ); Is it possible to change the property's value directly from false to
Imagining i buy 10EUR, i use a robot, leverage 1:30 and margin 100.00, is it possible if i loose all my money, my account to go under cero and owe more money than what i have credited
I know they have a 24 hour refund policy, but any chance i'll get reimbursed for this? Thanks
Hi,I'm not able to login via MQL5 using existing email & password. I have tried to reset (click on forget login detail), but my email is not exists! I'm not able to reset password at all. Pls help, thanks in advance. Note: email is confirmed correct. I had purposely create another email to post my
How do I set up MACD with a second trend line that I see a lot of others using
Does the "Use no more than.....% of deposit (95% maximum)" setting on MT4 options-signals mean that if you insert, say, 20% of deposit, the profit/loss and DD on the slave account will be 20% of the original master account? Thanks.
hello does anyone have an idea on this complementary verification because it has been two weeks, without answer and without explanation for the cause of blocking my money, I wrote for the administration but they do not answer, although they say their answer will be in 48 hours
I just bought an EA I'd like to run on an existing VPS and its associated account. Is there a way to do that? Thanks! Chop
Hi, I want to declare static field inside a class and access it across many instances. ( like java ) . but i see there are some practical limitaions! that I couldn't figure out!!! I know how it can be used in function but i want to use it as static field. can you tell me how to do so. thanks in
Hi, i try a refresh for all my open charts, i.e. have 4 EUSUSD charts open: H4, H1, M30, M15. But after running the script void OnStart () { long id= ChartNext ( 0 ); while (id>= 0 ) { if (! ChartSetSymbolPeriod (id, NULL , 0 )) Print ( __FUNCTION__ +" ChartSetSymbolPeriod
Question, I removed EA's from my charts for some reason they are still executing trades? Any advice on how properly remove them and reinstall others thanks
Hello, I have 22-23 charts with an indicator in a subwindow and attached EA. The EA draws a "Trendline by Angle" on the indicator. This is done every 5min. The chart on the foreground works perfectly. But after the first 5min, on the background charts the line is not in place and shows false values
when you Undocked a chart! Undocked chart works with no issue, but terminal window and all docked chart significantly slows down! If undock any docked charts, it start work normal. If all charts are Undocked -- all works normal as when all are Docked . Anyone with same problems? or solution
Hello everyone, I expose my problem here, so I opened an account with the broker avatrade scale 1: 400 and I deposited 100 euro. I installed an EA robot that does not use the stop loss , I saw that it opened 4 positions and the free margin now is -33 euros, even if the trades were not closed. How is
extern int Step = 15; extern double ProfitClose = 1.0, lot = 0.01; extern int slippage = 3, //The maximum permissible deviation of the price for market orders (orders to buy or sell). magic = 0; //The magic...
Hi, I've developped a program that is ready to be published on the market but it seems I cannot upload the entire folder made of libraries ,indicators, templates, images and so on. What is the best solution in this case? put the necessary files on GitHub, publish only the main program and ask people
Hello, calling ExtDialog.Minimize() function after an event. The button doesn't update for the maximization and i have to double click to maximize it back. Is there any way to update it in auto way? I have called ExtDialog.Minimize(); Attaching screenshot of the issue
I have subscribed the signal last week, and have my first pair trade completed, but it is not able to start the second trade, while I see the last trade has happened 1 hour ago, is there anything wrong? does anybody have the same problem
Hi. I am new to trading and I am trying out an expert advisor called <...> which is free of charge. I have it running and it is making trades which is great. But I am just running it on default values. In real world trading I am sure there are some things I need to take into account before starting
Can I make an AI with python that run in meta trader 5
Hello, can anyone tell me why this CopyTime() always shows a compiling error? void OnStart () { int bars= Bars ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT ); MqlDateTime times[]; ArraySetAsSeries (times, true ); CopyTime ( _Symbol , PERIOD_CURRENT , 0 ,bars,times); for ( int i= ArraySize (times);i>= 0