General - page 184

I'm looking into importing data from tickstory into MT5. I noticed that the OHLC data in the tickstory datafile is specified to 3 digits and the symbol specification in MT5 is 1 digit. When importing the data MT5 appears to round the data to 1 digit. I wanted to check that this rounding was being
All 2 Agents are running perfectly. Even though it is not Showing in Agents ( in MQL Profile) & Cloud Agents website also. What could be the reason ? How to Sort out this issue. Your suggestions will be really helpful to me
  Copying Signals  (5)
It's my first day on this platform and I can't figure out how to apply a signal I downloaded into the chart to test it. I'm so confused :( Can someone please help me
  Close deal instead of position  (36   1 2 3 4)
Hi, I want my EA to open multiple deals. When price goes against me, I average in. So when price went in my favour, can I select the individual deal in profit to close
I want to download demo EA but it shows Installation is failed. How can handle it
Hello guys, How do I create channel and join or invite someone
  Symbol Suffixes  (1)
Hello All Will A symbol with different suffix than mine be still copied from signal provider? ex : EURUSD_i will be copied if the copier symbol is for example EURUSD# ? thanks
hey i have been trying for the past 4 hours to upolad my product logo and screenshots ... i tried all kind of sizes and qualites .. any help from experts
GETTING ERROR " AUTO TRADING DISABLED BY SERVER " Folks looking for solution
I registered an account here through gmail. I recently purchased a trade manager on this account and when I go to log into mt4 with my gmail credentials it says wrong password. I went to change my password on my account but my gmail password isn't working to reset password. Tells me its wrong
[Deleted]
What difference it will make if i enable or disable OpenCL? What is Rating? IS 563 rating good
Since the update to these builds, multiple instances of MT5 give a Network error: 'xxxxx': authorization on XXXXX Server failed (Invalid account) But on the VPS i run a slight older version (2 instances to these same accounts) and there the same account are connected just fine. For the record: this
hello guys i know im just new, ive been trying to figure out how i can enter my trades after break and close below previous support for short position
Hi Everyone Recently got the new M2 MacBook Pro but struggling with the Mt5 platform, specifically the Metaquotes Language Editor. When I click "IDE' or open editor under tools, mt5 freezes for a few minutes and just doesn't open the editor. I downloaded the latest version Download MetaTrader 5 for
Dear experienced traders I'm doing some optimization test today. I find custom max in optimization and it looks like I can code something to control it. Also I find balance max, trade time max, Sharp ratio, Profit factor, win% looks important to my EA. Can I use custom max like Balance max + trade
Normally when logged into a MT5 account in Metatrader 5, you can go to Tools --> MQL5 Signals to view signals just as you can do on the MQL5.com website. I have used this option for a couple of brokers (Coinexx and Hankotrade) but when I try it with my OspreyFX account, the MQL5 signals option is
Hi I am testing mql5 csv file manipulation. Created csv file and did FileSeek (in_iCsvFileHandle, 0 , SEEK_END ); Seek to end of file And am getting error 5035 with message = String length is less than expected. file is opened with flags int lc_fileFlags = FILE_CSV | FILE_COMMON | FILE_WRITE |
How can I read the history file using kernell32 library in mql4 and mql5
Hi there, I just bought this indicator from the Elite Section: I downloaded it and installed it, but it doesn't show me anything, I would like to this indicator to be the same as in the image above. I already changed the timeframe, settings, and still it doesn't show me anything. Waiting for an...
Before I post a job for an EA, I want to know that my mechanical strategy can be programmed from a technical perspective. Most of it has to do with structure (with programmable rules) on the M1-M5 timeframes, but the entry timeframe is typically on the seconds timeframe (5-15s typically). Is it
  Error: cannot set timer (1)  (13   1 2)
Good morning. You're giving the following error (cannot set timer (1)) when I add my indicator to the chart. After some internet searches I found the code below as a possible solution, but it didn't work. //--- Create timerint error = -1;int counter = 1;do { ResetLastError(); EventSetTimer(1);
Hello all, I very much need the crosshair lines/button within the strategy Tester Virtualization chart on MT5. As I do not see it as an option within the strategy tester, could someone share a link or contact to the MT5 team, so that I can reise an official feature improvement/request? Thank You
  Code base  (2)
If there is a library on another programming language and you port it to mqh can it be uploaded to the code base and attributed , link out to the creator for the other language ? (because he/she built it) ? Thank you
Hello everybody. I know that it is not possible to do operations on the renko chart (open positions and other operations) but it can be used as an analysis chart. I also know that the renko doesn't count by time but by price. In this sense, how to obtain the total number of deals (in and out; buy
  Service desk  (21   1 2 3)
My account has been locked since last month and i need help, when ever i go to service desk it doesn't even load. Please i need urgent help
Hi  I have deleted my previous signal because of some reason then i am using the same broker server and account number to create a new signal, but it is not allowed. anyone could help?
HI, I have opened some positions with one magic number, and then on the same currency pair, have opened some more positions with different magic number Now trying to store only magic numbers in an array, results are not right Could someone kindly point out where is the mistake void
Hello, have any sellers tried to withdraw with the WISE card? did this go well? as WISE has very low exchange fees to convert usd to other money, this can be an interesting solution if refunds on the WISE card work
Dear Metaquote, PayPal withdrawal is not available, Bank card And Webmoney withdrawal doesn’t work for a lot of sellers here. Bank wire transfer is the is the only option that works now, but unfortunately the minimum is $3000 and it can take several months for a lot of sellers here to earn that
Does anyone have issues with MT5? It is the first time I have experienced the platform freezing while trading the US Futures market in today's opening session