General - page 380

hello. please help me with this problem I'm from Iran and want to subscribe as signal provider but Iran is'nt in the country list so I cant upload my document
Hello, so i set up an mp3 file of a song i like to be my notifications sound for messages, whatsapp messages and viber messages. The problem is that whatever sound i chose in the mt5 app, it always plays the messages notifications song. I tried to change it many times. Restarted the phone. Its
This is a continuation of my previous thread: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/351637 TWO DAYS AGO I BOUGHT AND PAID FOR A PRODUCT FROM MQL5 1.The problem Two days ago I bought and paid for a product from MQL5 and it is NOT showing in the mt4 market purchases tab I have read some other threads where
Hello I do not know how to trade using MT5, should be through certain brokers or what? Regards
I just registered a new account on MQL5 and tried to use my phone number and it is still associated with an old account where I don't remember email or login. How do I get that phone number released from that account so that I can register it for my new account
  Telegram to MT5  (1)
Hi team, I am looking for a utility that can read an EXISTING CHANNEL in TELEGRAM that I have joined and execute a trade in my MT5 account. Many of the existing utilities require you to set up a Telegram Bot and new channel ... however I wish to copy an existing channel. Thank you in advance for any
Hello admin and supports , I am really appreciated everything here on MQL community , and I am trying to build a channel and group on MQL , but I have found that the functions of those are still not functional enough . Can I give a bit suggestion like Voting or Pin message something like that , and
Suggestion that would massively improve the MQL5 language. Return reference. Currently you can't return a reference, adding this feature would enable full support for overloading the operators, for example, the index operator[] which would allow us to use a class that simulates the C++'s Vector
The attached code makes it possible to locate the line closest to the price, but I need a code that informs me: 1 - The closest line higher than the price; 2 - The closest line below the price. 3 - If possible, filter the names that start with .... Example "LinhaHigh" I'm doing my first codes, I
  Possible conditional check error  (52   1 2 3 4 5 6)
Hello, I have come accross a strange behaviour and would like to get some feedback on this. long MyConditionFunc() { return ( 2 ); } bool MyTestFunc() { return ( true ); } void OnInit () { bool test1 = true ; bool test2 = false ; ((test1) || ((test2) && (MyConditionFunc() == 1 )) )
hi everybody! I have a problem with ChartApplyTemplate function bool b= ChartApplyTemplate ( ChartID (), "templateName.tpl" ); b is true but template is not applied! what's the problem?? thankyou
Hi! I'm trying to get a mouse click position on chart using OnChartEvent() It work's fine on a "real chart", but when I try to do the same at strategy tester, doesn't work ... void OnChartEvent ( const int id, // event ID const long & lparam, // event parameter of the long
Hi, I have situation when I load EA and Indicator on same chart and if I start clicking EA action buttons very quickly then EA freeze. If I have only EA on chart then everything works perfect. I can click buttons very quickly. If I load only indicator on chart then I can also clicking on indicator
I have built an indicator with MQL5 and MQL4 language compatible. I put the same indicator from the same code on both MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 (Build 1958). The results is surprisingly controversy showing MetaTrader 5 can have some memory peak potentially squeezing the available memory in your...
Hi, Is it possible provide multiple signals from one mql5 account? Other question, is it necessary the signal subscriber has the terminal opened to execute the signal
Can't Chinese users register as sellers? How can I register as a seller
Hi everybody! First, sorry for my bad english. Today(30/10), i received a invite to update my MT5. I accepted. After this, i began to work im MT5. For two times, my Stop Loss no dont was accepted. The market dont do a gap in my order,  my SoptLoss was crossed, but dont was activated. I recived a...
I am unable to sync to a signal I have just purchased. This is coming up in journal. Any thoughts
Hi, I want to change my account phone number, I don't have access to my old phone number, I have only access to my new phone number and the email what should I do
I have found, regularly, that thew backtest runs perfectly, then the forward test runs well, until a point, where it no longer updates the counter and the time blasts out. Also, it stops updating the Forward Test Graph - the tests continue though. I have left one going to see if it ever completes
Hello all, It is been a while I am looking in forums and internet to find the answer for this question but was not successful. I am currently using a broker with very low spreads but high execution time (varies between 200ms to 800ms) and 85% of the time slippage on closing the orders with SL/TP
As my subject suggests, I'm wondering if it's possible to place a pending market order on any market in MT4 or MT5 during market close. I've tried in MT4 to do it manually but it's not possible. Now I'm wondering if it works on MT5 either manually or via an algorithm. If it's only via an algo, is it
Yes regularly, Yes from time to time, I tried it but decide to not use it, No, never, The what
HI, Do you know where I can found History database in CSC files for exemple. My goal it's add news filter in MT5 backtest I will add this history in the code of the EA to have real backtest with news filter. I need 2017 / 2018 / 2019 / 2020 / 2021 Thank you
I made a simple EA and tried to backtest it both on mt4 and mt5. The results are completly different. On mt4 I use "every tick" and variable spreads with tick data from tickdata suite and in mt5 i use "every tick based on real ticks". Does anyone know why this is happening
I was led to belileve there is a way to cancel your purchase if done so under 7 days? even if that means i only get mql5 credit back that is fine, i was dooped into buying something that is not what its advertised to be and i am sick by it. any information would be appreciated, tried searching
Hello I don't know if somebody got the same problem, I'm getting different results on backtesting my advisor between the two MT4 and MT5 platforms. In such way, I have to use different configs for each terminal to get profitable. David J
Hi, I just started a subscription to the VPS service, having prepared my environment as specified in the documentation, but I'm getting an error message saying the server is stopped and it wont start the migration. 2021.07.09 19:35:53.952 Virtual Hosting: 6271106 status is 'stopped' 2021.07.09
I was optimizing my EA for GOLD. For the time filter I was trying to find out which session was the best. I got mixed answer for London and Asian session. However few even pointed out a 24hr session for gold without specific reasons an so were not so convincing. I all this I was biased for Asian
  signal  (1)
how to find this signal, which is on the mql5 page on the mt4 platform e.g. <Deleted> I can't find it