Urgent matter: server change. [Open position on going]

I changed the server in  https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions since my broker moved account to another server for all my MT4 accounts.

But the server displayed is still the old one.

I've been waiting for a while in case of the process is scheduled on the MQL5 side, I updated the windows, log out & log in, tried in another browser.
No way.

That's a problem bacause I have opened positions.

Thanks for any help

Regards

Olivier Soudieux

Market is closed on weekends ;)

osoudieux:

I changed the server in 
 https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions since my broker moved account to another server for all my MT4 accounts.

But the server displayed is still the old one.

I've been waiting for a while in case of the process is scheduled on the MQL5 side, I updated the windows, log out & log in, tried in another browser.
No way.

That's a problem bacause I have opened positions.

Thanks for any help

Regards

Olivier Soudieux

Did you check if the signal subscription has been moved to your new account/server in the MT4 terminal (Navigator window)?

The golden/yellow name of the signal you are subscribed to, must be under your new account/server details.

If not you must have made some mistake in the signal subscription move.

Hi,

Yes. In MT4, only the account name is visible.
The signal is not visible in the account detail as it used to be on the initial server.

@Kenneth Parling,

HI,

Yes, market is closed the week-end.
But this as nothing to do whith the fact the serveur can be changed, as per my view

osoudieux:

Hi,

Yes. In MT4, only the account name is visible.
The signal is not visible in the account detail as it used to be on the initial server.

Make sure that you've put the correct account/broker details in the move option here: https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/subscriptions

Done already.

The account number did not change.
And I only typed the first letters of the server name, in order to have is appear in the list and click on the name to prevent a potential typping mistake

osoudieux:
Done already.

The account number did not change.
And I only typed the first letters of the server name, in order to have is appear in the list and click on the name to prevent a potential typping mistake

Maybe the change requires an open market as Kenneth suggested above and the move will be completed when the market opens.

I haven't heard that before, its only speculation.

In my experience all the problems with signal subscription moves so far, had to do with wrong entered account/server details.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Maybe the change requires an open market as Kenneth suggested above and the move will be completed when the market opens.

In my experience all the problems with signal subscription moves so far, had to do with wrong entered account/server details.

In a the case of a wrong entered account/server details: do you get an error message ? (I'm sure my data are accurate, but ever more sure, I did not get any message -validation or error msg).

Eleni Anna Branou:

not sure it could be related to the market as it's closed but who knows for sure......

osoudieux:
In a the case of a wrong entered account/server details: do you get an error message ? (I'm sure my data are accurate, but ever more sure, I did not get any message -validation or error msg).

Are you logged on to your MQL5 account in the terminal?

Reason: