General - page 180

HELPPPP!!! I have tried everything on the forums and nothing is working. Problem: I had two demo accounts a $100K and a $10K. Today I deleted the 100K since it was part of a competition that finished. When I tried to use the 10K account no charts were available. Also the Market watch window is
I never change my trading style. Any better reasons for not including some parts of history in statistics? It's funny to hide my pervious growth while keeping my max DD. <Image deleted>
I have been testing MT5 with Pepperstone for the last couple of weeks. Generally been fine but I have noticed this happen twice now. This is example of first time. I placed a buy order 16 minutes into the new day and instead of giving me the buy price that was listed it bought way above the price
Hi friends, Please I need help. I can't seem to install a free indicator (Show Pips) and keep on getting a popup asking me if I have MT4 installed. I have it installed and it's running while I'm trying to install the indicator (see attached screen shot). I was thinking of uninstalling and
Dear Experts, I am trying to get the list of symbols that has open trades. the below code does the job but it is getting duplicate symbol name when there are multiple open positions in the same symbol. I would very much appreciate if you kindly guide me on How we can ask ea to get the list of
  Does the optimizer  (11   1 2)
ignore the cache when i hit compile(meaning , code change) and retest with the same inputs or do i have to change the version
  Signal creating?  (5)
Can I create a signal while using the bought robot? does somebody know
MT5 question, EA. Hi, Could not find a direct anwer to this strange issue. I am simply setting--> input double TP_Percent = 0.02; ---> in the input section of the code. For some reason (TP_Percent is never changed in the code) when I call this variable for the first time it is transformed to 0.1
Dear All, I started to use a signal with $250 for the test in order to see how it was performing, during the second week I added $750 more but when taking trades the lot sizes are the same as if has only the $250. How do I resolve this I want to use the additional capital I add in order to take more
lately I got this message " Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team " when i tried to subscribe to signal. Please any admin could help me with the error? What is the things that trigger the error? Does accessing the same account from 2 different countries IP will
I started with OANDA's MT4 and a couple EA's, and rented a VPS here at MQL5. I am considering moving to a new broker. My question is, if I cancel the OANDA MT4 that's associated with my current rented VPS , can I then connect the new MT4 (new broker) to the same rented VPS? Paid for 3 months and
I would like to create a function which can accept a variable # of parameters. I want to do this to then pass these parameters to PrintFormat() or StringFormat(); Is this possible? e.g. myfunc( "abc %d" , 10 ); or myfunc( "abc %d:%d %s" , 10 , 20 , "awqe" ); if this is not directly possible, then
Does anyone know how to share and synchronize templates and profiles between your platforms, use the MQL5 Storage, which is integrated into MetaEditor
Hello! I want to subscribe to a gold trading signal, but there is a difference in the abbreviation. In that of the signal it says - XAUUSD, and in my account - XAU_USD. How can I correct these differences? Kind regards
I want to create a server in mql5 and listen to this server. The server will broadcast the instant price information live and the connected clients will listen to this server. I am using .NET. I couldn't find a roadmap on how to do it. Can you help please
Hi dear Traders Did any one else seen that before , after I paid third VPS server for testing strategy’s . I have x 3 demo vps for different broker and when time comes to get one for the real live account when fund already been deposited on MT4 and on the payment page for the real VPS , they limited
I am not a Python programmer myself, but I have noticed that the number of Python related posts has been growing. Unfortunately, those posts having been scatted all over the place, making it difficult for Python users to find relevant information. There is also no Python section in the CodeBase
Dear mql5 admins, Since there is an option to create channels, spam and unwanted advertising have become a massive issue on this platform. I know there is a right where we can avoid that, but that's not practicable for product publishers like us. We want to be available via private messages for ALL
  EA programmer  (1)
Hi everyone Please in this platform, how can we make payments to a programmer after the EA has been done by them so that we won't be able to got scammed
Going to be abroad for a while and am seriously considering VPS.... First, is there a solution to the privacy issues. Are the forex specific VPS providers allowing you to secure your server to retain your own privacy? Also, wouldn't there still be latency even though your server is located very
why last month i got profit, but this month returned to 0%, is there any other way to calculate <Image deleted>
Hi guys I have an EA that I intend to run 24/5 every Monday to Friday on the forex market, but once my computer screen goes off, I lose my internet connection and the EA doesn't run anymore. Is there any way I can deal with this problem besides keeping my computer on 24 hours a day? Thanks
Hey Guys, I am new to trading. I need help. When I am in meta editor. Press on a function and press F1 for help it is not opening the specific help function but only the following page: That is the screen i get for clicking on iMomentum. The issue for me seems that there is no Index file between
Hello friends. I wanted to ask your opinion about something that has happened to me in the freelance section, and that I have been noticing for a while. A few days ago I asked for a job in the freelance section. The run date was 1 day, and the developer claimed to be fully ready to go immediately
My history is deleted on mt4 after 14 days. I have linked that account to mql5's signals account. When my mt4 history is deleted will it affect my signal account
After a year full of market surprises, what do you expect from 2023, new black swans
Hi guys... How to Hide symbol chart's Caption and Border? Just like the picture... https://c.mql5.com/3/393/image.jpg I have tried below code from Mr. rrocchi for MT4 and it works very well: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hi, public : string DrawRectangle( string Name, ENUM_TIMEFRAMES Timeframe, int StartBar, double StartPrice, int EndBar, double EndPrice, int Color) { datetime StartBarTime = iTime ( Symbol (), Timeframe, StartBar); datetime EndBarTime = iTime ( Symbol (), Timeframe
  Codebase  (5)
Hello, Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I don't seem to be able to search for MT5 indicators anymore in codebase. I used to be able to. Is there a filters setting somewhere that I might have inadvertently set? Cheers for any help if possible
Pls, I'm trying to register as a seller, it says my application was rejected, I filled all data correctly, but verified user status cannot be granted for security and transparency reasons. What could have caused this, and what can I do to get registered