service desk issue

hello, i have my account restricted for 3 weeks now . i sent many massaeges to them and they just read it but no answer. i cannot use vps or buy anything in market. they do not answer or give any information or advice. hope anyone can help me how to solve this problem with the service desk . i really appreciate. thank you/

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Service Desk request

Rashid Umarov, 2018.10.25 09:16

Please note that Servicedesk now  accept only payment related issues. For any technical questions and suggestions, please use the forum.

hi, i have money in my account but for the restriction i cannot use it . all my purchase cannot be download either and also vps closed also . my trading is on halt now . i  donot know what to do now .  last time service desk told me not to open anymore account or it will be blocked again . so i'm stuck now between fear of new block and ongoing restriction . or keep waiting for service desk or anybody to help me and lift financial restriction from my account.

here what service desk told me last time -

Support Team 2019.02.11 16:22

And if you have more other mql accounts, please, let us know, or you will be blocked again.

Thank you
Reason: