there is problem in mobile verification SMS - page 2

mamz2006:
OK Keith, but what is the solution to not getting the code via SMS please?

I don't know. Seems to be quite a common problem though.

A post in Capital letters has been deleted.
Please do not make excessive use of capital letters when posting. It is considered shouting and very rude.

Keith, I am here first time i  don`t know the system sorry, but my problem which forced me to write here in the first place i need it to be solved

I write to you asking if you can send the code by email or other way, the problem is common for other people, so how we can overcome this problem please?

mamz2006:

Keith, I am here first time i  don`t know the system sorry, but my problem which forced me to write here in the first place i need it to be solved

I write to you asking if you can send the code by email or other way, the problem is common for other people, so how we can overcome this problem please?

I can't send any code. This is a forum, it is not a help desk.
Contact the service desk, select any category.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

mamz2006:

You should probably switch to 2G network in your phone, I tried and got verify sms

Tran Nhat Minh:
You should probably switch to 2G network in your phone, I tried and got verify sms
 same problem, no code is send to any phone,  I do not find 2G in my phone

thao650:
 same problem, no code is send to any phone,  I do not find 2G in my phone

you can have the answer on google :)), there has so many tutorial to 2G network on your phone (Android and ios) 

Tran Nhat Minh:

you can have the answer on google :)), there has so many tutorial to 2G network on your phone (Android and ios) 

Thanks for your return, My phone get 2G net work, but no code is send when 2G network is available even I try 2 kinds of phone (IOS and Android). 

very bad support. nobody answers the question 

omran1995:
very bad support. nobody answers the question 
  • The service desk is dealing with the financial issue only (and this financial issue should be related to this mql5 portal).
  • If you have any issue with the broker, trading accounts and money for trading so you should contact with the service of your broker.
  • And for any technical issue related to Metatrader, how to install Metatrader, how to install the signal subscription and more - use this traders discussion forum.
How to Subscribe to Trading Signals
How to Subscribe to Trading Signals
  • www.mql5.com
The Signals service introduces social trading with MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5. The Service is integrated into the trading platform, and allows anyone to easily copy trades of professional traders. Select any of the thousands of signal providers, subscribe in a few clicks and the provider's trades will be copied on your account.
Reason: