metatrader strategy tester agent suggestion

i think there should be a version of the strategy tester agent which allows us quick installation and auto-setup, so we can pre-enter the account name and enable selling computing resources, and that gets made into an exe so we can quickly deploy over multiple computers by simply running it on the wanted computer

Osoba Osoba:
i think there should be a version of the strategy tester agent which allows us quick installation and auto-setup, so we can pre-enter the account name and enable selling computing resources, and that gets made into an exe so we can quickly deploy over multiple computers by simply running it on the wanted computer

Dear ,, Try to use a programs for strategy tester ... find it in MQl5 Markets >>

best luck

Osoba Osoba: i think there should be a version of the strategy tester agent which allows us quick installation and auto-setup, so we can pre-enter the account name and enable selling computing resources, and that gets made into an exe so we can quickly deploy over multiple computers by simply running it on the wanted computer

That has been available since the MQL5 Cloud Network was first introduced — Download the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester Agent.

Please follow the MQL5 Cloud Network link and read the provided details and documentation.

Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent Installer to Join MQL5 Cloud Network Distributed Computing System
Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent Installer to Join MQL5 Cloud Network Distributed Computing System
  • cloud.mql5.com
Download MQL5 Strategy Tester Agent installer to join MQL5 Cloud Network distributed computing system.