How to put a deposit

Good day sir.

Please  give an instruvtion on how to put  a deposite  into ag trading flatform. I have already real account on 10Tradefx.Ltd  .but i dont know yet on how to pur a deposite. Where do i start.
Thank you so much  more power.
Brgds
Abram espejo

Abram Espejo:
Good day sir.

Please  give an instruvtion on how to put  a deposite  into ag trading flatform. I have already real account on 10Tradefx.Ltd  .but i dont know yet on how to pur a deposite. Where do i start.
Thank you so much  more power.
Brgds
Abram espejo
How to put deposit on your real account?
Ask your broker for support.
Because the charts, the price on the charts, the symbols to trade, and the names of the symbols, and the time of the price on the chart, the trading accounts and the money for trading (deposit and withdrawal) - all of them are related to the brokers only (it is not related to this mql5 internet portal and it is not related to Metatrader at all).

Sergey Golubev #:
How to put deposit on your real account?
Ask your broker for support.
Because the charts, the price on the charts, the symbols to trade, and the names of the symbols, and the time of the price on the chart, the trading accounts and the money for trading (deposit and withdrawal) - all of them are related to the brokers only (it is not related to this mql5 internet portal and it is not related to Metatrader at all).
Sorry to interfere, but I need to know if the broker had power to change the opening balance when you placed a sell too? We suspect our broker being a fraud since on the Metatrader5 app chart there was never a low rate such as 1660 when it comes to trade gold against usd and he made a win of 41000$ and to withdraw money the broker asks for 15% cash in tax money. How is it possible to sell on a rate when this is not existing on the MT5 charts???

Daniela Georgeta #:
Sorry to interfere, but I need to know if the broker had power to change the opening balance when you placed a sell too? We suspect our broker being a fraud since on the Metatrader5 app chart there was never a low rate such as 1660 when it comes to trade gold against usd and he made a win of 41000$ and to withdraw money the broker asks for 15% cash in tax money. How is it possible to sell on a rate when this is not existing on the MT5 charts???

This is not normal, its a scam and you should run as far as possible, consider your lost deposit as an expensive lesson and choose your next broker among the well known and regulated brokers.

Am having my maney in my mql5 account a can find a broker???

Cezar Luwawa #:
Am having my maney in my mql5 account a can find a broker???

You can't use your MQL5 account deposited money in order to trade.

Don't confuse your MQL5 account with a broker trading account, the first is for purchasing products and services here in this website, when the latter is for trading purposes.

Reason: