General - page 327

Hello, I downloaded a free indicator from the market and wondered if it were possible to automate the indicator using its alerts in order to place a buy/sell trade including SL and TP? thank you
I have created an EA that opens several new charts using... ChartOpen (symbol, period); If I open 3 charts for instance, I can see the following (see attached Capture.JPG file). When I click one of the above tabs to change chart, e.g. GBPUSD,M1 , is there a way my EA can get notified of this 'chart
Hello MQL5 community, We are planning to register as a company in order to sell products on MQL.  We don't see which documents are required to submit if you are a company, we only see the documentation needed if you register as a person. Can someone tell us what documentation we need to submit to...
Has anyone removed their trading robot from a chart (right click chart/expert advisors/remove, was done), even replacing it with another, to still find it opening and closing trades? It makes no sense why a robot should still be trading after removing it and refreshing the platform
Hello Hope all is well. What I am looking to do is a basically a MT4 platform with NO broker... Just data so I can chart any instrument I want. Any stock, any crypto , any forex , any index... I just want to buy a data feed thats real time and load it up and open any instrument in the world and use
  Indicator to EA  (2)
void DrawDivergence( const double &high[], const double &low[], const datetime &time[], const int first, const int second, const bool bull_flag) { string obj_name=prefix+( string )( long )time[first]+ "_" +( string )( long )time[second]; int wnd; if ( ObjectFind ( 0 ,obj_name)< 0 ) {
Is there any reason not to dive into MT5 vs MT4? Keep hearing people working with MQL4 language for automated trading but version 5 appears latest and greatest? Any insights is appreciated. Im in the USA and my broker is Alpaca if that matters or not. Thx :)
Hello to all I need to get the result of the last closed position in mql5 If you have a function for this ، Please send it code in topic Thank
Hello can I copy trade from several people(signal) on one account MT4? is it possible? Now I connected to one people(signal), how I can connect to second people(signal) at the same time
I funded my account with 20$ as a request from someone else who was going to help me get set up with an AutoTrader. It now turns out that I need to be using a different VPS because this one is not compatible with MAC and the software and am wondering how to extract the money from here or at least...
I bought a signal called <...> for $30. However, when I try to see the active trades from mql5, I get an error that says, " Enable copy trading in the MetaTrader platform to see full signal data." What should I do, please help
My last 2 trades enter at 41 above my buy entry immediately putting me into a huge deficit, this started after my last 3 trades were successfully placed on entry. One thing to add for a few minutes I was not able to place a trade was just before midnight the issue started immediately after that. Any
Hello , As mentioned the symbols_get function is not working . My scope is to get the current symbol in chart like in mq5 Symbol(). I tried this but not working : https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/integration/python_metatrader5/mt5symbolsget_py I look for your help Regards
Hi! I need help. So all coders and programmers please if you could, fill me in. I’d like to develop an app (mobile or desktop) or even web based, that can show me in one window all mt4/5 accounts that I have linked. Show me P/L, Total equity, active/open trades as well as drawdown. All information
There is likely already an indicator for this, but I haven't come across it just yet. Thank in advance :)
Would the support please respond to the needy.... I beg of you
  Signal provider  (1)
Hey! I was wondering about something regarding my signal. I have 11 people copying my signal, and if I withdraw all my money on friday and fill it up on monday how does this affect my signal? Best regards, Enzo
Could you please name a few stock broker that also do forex
Hello I want to correct a number to a whole number without a comma MQL5 (MT5) Example 1: 26275.233 To be converted to: 27000 I mean, round it up to 1000 . Example 2: We have: 17125.331 Required to make: 18000 What is the code that does this? (I'm new to learning, please help) Thank you all
Hello everybody! Just rented a signal and it says in vps that real time copying enabled< signal server disconnected, please help!! Why is it disconnected and how to fix the problem
  US30  (2)
How do I populate US30 CASH? Futures
i cant able to open mt5 payment gateway for rent vps., kinldy solve my issues
MetaQuotes : The MetaTrader 4 platform update will be released on Friday , July 23, 2021. This version provides error fixes and platform stability improvements. The new build will be available through the Live Update system. Hi guys love the app but this update 4.0.1345 the newly forming candles are
I subscribed to VPS and received a message that it has been registered yesterday (06th October 2021). My desktop application indicates that the status of the server is stopped . Please advise how to proceed. Also I need to know if I will be given a user name and password in order to login to VPS via
  MT4-Tester VS MT5-Tester  (104   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
I have finally realized an old idea Forum on trading, automated trading systems and trading strategy testing Discussion on "Ready-made EAs from MQL5 Wizard work in MetaTrader 4" fxsaber , 2017.03.09 13:02 I suggest to take Tick Data Suite trial (Compatible: MT4 build 940 - 1052) for comparison. In
  auto trading  (1)
Hi When we use the investor password, transactions are automatically activated and anyone who has this password can activate the copier robot on the terminal How can this possibility be eliminated? I do not want my transactions to be copied or transactions from another terminal to be copied to my
[Deleted]
Notice to Leverate and the the MQL5 team:- I raised concerns about the legitimacy of <name removed> as a broker following an ongoing dispute we had over an inability to withdraw my funds, and the T&C’s revolving around their bonus scheme. I am happy to report that they appear to be cooperating to
Hi I took a position on September 30, 2021 and planned to close the position within 3 or 4 minutes. The price of the currency (XAUUSD) was rising. Suddenly the system seemed to freeze and the next thing I knew was my funds were wiped out and I was left with a negative balance $7,900 US. This who
hi, when i print result i realise first loop just run once! Please help me. ***
I've created an indicator and compiled it with mql5 cloud protection , and someone was able to decompile it using some dll files , so my question is this : IS THERE ANY WAY TO STORE MY MQL4 CODE ONLINE ON MY SITE OR DOMAIN OR ANY THING YOU CAN RECOMENDED so the indicator itself has only the cods