I'm about to spend $1500 on an EA. Please tell me a reason why I should'nt - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou #:

What a convenient excuse...

Have you observed that yourself @Eleni Anna Branou on you products perhaps ?

Lativ_ #:

Have you observed that yourself @Eleni Anna Branou on you products perhaps ?

I had some shady bad reviews, but this is no reason for not offering a rental/trial option to potential buyers.

Upcoming MetaTrader 4 and MQL4 Upgrades - Big Changes Are Underway - MQL4 forum
  • web.archive.org

Lativ_:

I think I've done all necessary checks and testing but do not fully understand the EA's strategy well. 

My main concern is back test fixing, is it even possible for an EA to fix back test results? This EA's back test is REALLY impressive even with stress test its performance is impressive.

What can I miss? should I wait  for the price to drop in future? 

Hi,

please dont do it ;D

Book a holiday and have a good time with the money...

Anyone can give you an absolutely perfect backtest in minutes. Should you buy this strategy/EA because of this? Never!

That smells 3 miles upwind. ;)

trustfultrading #:

Hi,

please dont do it ;D

Book a holiday and have a good time with the money...

Anyone can give you an absolutely perfect backtest in minutes. Should you buy this strategy/EA because of this? Never!

That smells 3 miles upwind. ;)

Looks like it...

It's been 2 days today and I have not got an answer on my last question I asked on clarity about the strategy. Either the seller is very busy or I'm being ignored

<Deleted>

Copy and paste is not helping. If you want a proof, ask moderators why they are deleting if it's not true. 

Ugochukwu Mobi #:

Copy and paste is not helping. If you want a proof, ask moderators why they are deleting if it's not true. 

I deleted your post. It does not mean what you say is true.

I have never seen any proof that ex4/5 files can be decompiled.

There have been threads with people claiming that they can do it, but when asked for proof they have disappeared.

Keith Watford #:

I deleted your post. It does not mean what you say is true.

I have never seen any proof that ex4/5 files can be decompiled.

There have been threads with people claiming that they can do it, but when asked for proof they have disappeared.

How can you ask for a proof in a forum where comments, files are deleted without politely explaining the reasons. Nobody is allowed to attch an ex4/ex5 files at the forum and freelance why? because even mql5 is aware of it how can you say there is no proof, they are plenty proofs and you are looking for it in a wrong place. Just keeping on deleting and fooling yourself there is no proof.

Ugochukwu Mobi #:

How can you ask for a proof in a forum where comments, files are deleted without politely explaining the reasons. Nobody is allowed to attch an ex4/ex5 files at the forum and freelance why? because even mql5 is aware of it how can you say there is no proof, they are plenty proofs and you are looking for it in a wrong place. Just keeping on deleting and fooling yourself there is no proof.

ex4/5 files are not allowed because they could contain anything.

I am not looking in the wrong place for proof because I have no interest in decompiling code.

In the last 8 years there have been a number of posters claiming that they can decompile ex4/5, as yet none of them have shown that they can.

Reason: