General - page 328

Hi, I see a lot of so-called "Show Trade History on Chart" Indicators, but they all seem to be too convoluted and extremely difficult to see. Is there just a bare-bones indicator that displays your entry & exit points, stop loss, and take profit in an easy-to-visualize format (i.e. no
I've been trying to get freelancers to make me a scanner for 4000 symbols, for MT5, that works under 5-10 minutes. The tmeframe being scanned is weekly and Monthly. Having task manager open sees the ram and/or disk usage hitting 100%, leading to crash, and this repeats every time with different
Hello, I'm currently subscribed for a signal which now has a label of" Temp disabled for new subscribers". Should I be concerned this signal and begin looking for a new one
Hi All, I would like to buy at the current ask price in my MT5 platform at AMPGlobalEU broker. I do not want to use market order because I could get slippage. My goal is to take the trade at the actual ASK price or not take it at all. How can I do that? (action:TRADE_ACTION_PENDING, order
Mt5's system built-in tool "Gann fan lines" and "Gann grid lines" can not drag up and down. But Mt4's can do it. Is that the same with yours
Hi guys, So i set up an account with a broker earlier and logged into the MT5 iphone app and linked them. I have been unable to purchase anything as there is no option to trade! I spoke to my broker and they said everything looks fine but then noticed the account is on read only. I haven't logged in
Hello all, Anyone knows if VPS subscription migration from MT4 to MT5 is possible / how ? Thanks
  Fast Scanner. Possible?  (17   1 2)
I would need a scanner for MT5 that scans 4000 symbols in MarketWatch and return the ones which have a signal given by an indicator using iCustom function. Would it be possible to make the scanner run fast even if iCustom is used and there are 4000 symbols? If it's not possible I would not even post
Hello Traders, I tried to execute the a sell order from the one click trading button, when it failed, I checked the journal and found this error: 2021.09.22 22:39:49.234 Trades ‘X47XX9X0': failed instant sell 7.5 EURUSD at 1.17325 [Request rejected due to absence of network connection] Since the
Hi there, Using : https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/62 to create scripts in order to write and read objects&properties for a panel. I had no problem for creating the write script (only a little change: FileWriteInteger from article need to replace by FileWriteLong) However when reading the file...
How is a newbie going to start here
Hi has anyone else suffered this? I am quite sure that my account has been attacked this morning, as I was on plus for ETHUSD (opening with 3116 and all of a sudden it changed to 3416 Other 3 trades were modified too
Hello Guys . I am new to mql5 and I am trying something but it doesn't work. I want to make a MA indicator like this. Moving Average of the maximum price between PRICE_OPEN and PRICE_CLOSE of each candle (If the candle is bearish or bullish, it doesn't matter) So for each candle it will select the
Hi, I am trying to make a custom symbol and import data. However the only option I am getting are json files which I believe are text files. The browser isnt recognizing any txt files. How to change the option from json to csv so I can use the custom symbol. For reference, please check
I saw a post that said to go to the freelance tab to get stuff created. But I don't really understand how it works. How much it costs, if the source code is included, or the other questions to ask. Would anyone care to share some insights? For example, a couple of indicators I might pursue to have
Good evening I want a code that returns the last three digits of the euro price, for example, the euro price now: 1.16835 I want to store the last three digits from the right, i.e. (835) in a variable. MT5 thank you
why no one chose me as a developer? is there something wrong with me
My broker charges 0.04% commission fee on each deal How do I set it up on commission settings? my current settings are but its giving wrong result
  MT4 to MT5  (1)
Need help in converting 4 indicators from MT4 TO MT5
Hi, I am looking to display ADX values on main chart. If any one can guide me on this. Thank you. Regards
  History Quality  (2)
Hello, I tried my code in MT5 with BackTest. The histoy quality is low. How can I improve it? I want more than 95% accuracy. I use Demo account and I backtest in Demo account. Many thanks. Regards
Good evening MT5 When doing this calculation: (Balance * 23%) Divide by 0.0015 resulting (lot size) Example: (788 * 0.23) = 181.24 / 0.0015 = 120.827 the problem: Lot size, for example: 120826 It cannot be put this way Required: The result should be a valid lot number, for example: 120000 or 1.20
Please write the code for this problem I have The variable is in red double MyLot = (Mybalance * 0.02 ) / 0.0015 ; The next line is not executed because the value in the variable is not appropriate Example My Balance Now 985$ : ( 985 * 0.02 ) / 0.0015 = 13133 which is suitable for the size of a
I'm struggling to transfer money from a broker to start trading here, anyone can help
Greetings fine minds. I'm looking for a bot that trades in the direction of the closing price of the first one minute candle of the London session open and the New York Session open. Basically, if the first candle closes as a Bear, the bot should Sell, if it closes as a Bull, the bot should Buy
Is public , but i cat find them. Why ? <...>
I've created an expert advisor that works great on demo but bot closing the trades on a live. When i back test it on using the MT strategy tester , it shows that it works great, exactly as how it was programed to do. When forward testing on a demo, it works great, exactly as how it is suppose to do
With reference to eurusd pair I made a Check comparing eurusd historical data from 2015 to date ( H1 time frame) downloaded by a broker with the data downloaded by copyopen. I noted that copyopen miss same samples in the historical data. Someone know how to contact mt5 developers to fix this issue