General - page 328

Hello everyone, I'm trying to construct Fibonacci retracement using the formulas I learned on the internet, This is my code double FibonacciFunction( double High, double Low, double Level) { datetime OpenTimeHigh = iTime ( Symbol (),RSItf, iHighest ( Symbol (),RSItf, MODE_CLOSE ,Candles, 1 ));
Hi, I wrote an expert and used a ten-signal indicator in the expert. My problem is that the indicator buffer is not zero where it does not signal, and it shows this number( 1.797693134862316e + 308) ***
Hi there, has anyone a solution to run MT4 via Parallel on Mac (m1 chip)? My broker does not provide a MT5 solution yet. At parallel Customer service they point at MT4 that it's not compatible with Windows 11 yet but now when I have windows 10 running it still doesn't work. I know MT4 is available
EA includes multiple customized indicators . If I want to put the EA on the Market, Do I need to put custom indicator on the Market at the same time
Go to File -Open an Account-on the trading servers click your account and scan
Help anyone experience this? MT4 market tab is error , blank page and no option Expert, Indicator, Utilities, even my purchase is blank  
Hi, Will my money be returned when I cancel the job? I've already selected a programmer but its taking to long to finish my request
Hi, In MT 4 when hovering on a TP line, you can see the potential profit for that trade. When the TP is actually hit, the potential profit becomes realized profit. Now I want to calculate the total POTENTIAL profit for all open orders, including the total swap and commission and display this value
the assistance technical support or the website mql5 is not satisfactory how can you not know how to answer the question: What does mean the XUL.t symbol used in a account signal provider ? It's an account on mql5, account <deleted> from Indonesia. I asked the question what does the XLU.t symbol
I have been trading for some months now on a demo account. I was wondering if there is any kind of software that can take the information from the history tab and deliver some data. For example the most important data I am after is the lowest and highest point equity has reached but in a graph
Hi. I have put a VPS on my Account on <Deleted> # <Deleted> . I want that MT4 sends me messages to my phone. But it does only if I open the MT4 on my computer and not when MT4 is not running. Do you know what I have to do? Thanks
When I do backtests on MT5 using "Every tick based on real ticks" I get many "Real Ticks Discarded", "Price Mismatch" and "Minutes Bars Absent" errors on all pairs. How to fix this
Dears, Need your support to sort out my below requirement. I have 10 pending orders in different currency pairs, manually placed by me. I want freeze/Not to be executed/hold those pending orders when I have 4 Nos of opened positions (any currency). when any one of the opened position is closed, then
Is there a way to be able to scroll above/below visible price limits on MT5 DOM in order to place targets/stops? (I already have Extended Book). Thanks
Hi. Yesterday strategy tester stopped working and the only thing I get on the settings screen can be seen in my screenshot. Is there a fix for this? Have restarted MT5 and also my laptop. Thanks, Ed
I have a difficult time trading in mt5....pls do add me or teach me how to trade anyone?...thanks
  Template path  (2)
When I try to save my template on MT5, it wants to write the file to my desk top.What is up with that
anyone please help how do i used the use step over and step into buttons on metaeditor 4 or 5 please help see the image below i have been trying but i cannot get it
Hello, Please help, I am facing issue with opening MQL Editor, I tried turning off the Antivirus (MacAfee)/windows defender but nothing worked. Please let me know if any faced this before. Any help is appreciated . I see this in the Terminal : "2021.11.03 00:52:11.645 MetaEditor not found" But the
Hi, I know the find the terminal path which is kind of MetaQuotes\Terminal\FF5C0E29FAC93F5DD90858C939E9C0E8 however how I can automatically (programmatically) determine the location of the terminal_data_path. Not from within Metatrader but from an installer? Thank you in advance
Is it possible to get all available pairs/assets from the metatrader using the metatrader5
Any suggesting how do I solve this, every single time I try to download something from codebase posted by author, I will receive this message box and cannot download anything instead
  Bot spread  (1)
I trade with spread with ask and bid, the bot example ask price is 1.1626 in the pair eur/usd, then the bot is based on the rsi it reaches 30 buys and 70 sells, then the price reaches 1.1626 in the point 30 of the rsi, how can the bot make the purchase order at 1.1625? Always with 1 pip interval
Hi, My anti virus just detected a bitcoin miner inside Ava Trade's MT5 folder. I was shocked. Are brokers allowed to do this? The file names is CommunicatorPlugin10.dll inside /libraries folder
I want the full statement with graph and all statistics from mql website. How can I connect my account to mql
Hello, someone can help me don't see the open position on my signal. Thanks a lot
[Deleted]
I have just started using mql5 but whenever i put a topic in it, it get disappear after few minutes. Can anyone can help me out in this
IsStopped(__FUNCTION__) Normal after comment. bool CTrade::PositionModify( const ulong ticket, const double sl, const double tp) { //--- check stopped if ( IsStopped ( __FUNCTION__ )) return ( false ); //--- check position existence if (! PositionSelectByTicket (ticket)) return (
Requirements Specification: i need a bot set to its limitations of opening and closinig positons, i will attach it to the xauusd chart first , with live execution entrys and £0.01 tp. mathmatically averagering roughly 100 entrys open each directions. or 200 one direction. I KEEP GETTING RIPPED OFF
I just swapped to MT5 from MT4 and I have this problem where it completely freezes the whole computer. Just happened and I was kicked out of the morning show and had to restart my computer. Has anyone else here got a problem with MT5? I checked the log and it was empty so I don't know what the