Running Meta Trader - Seeing no Local Jobs or Profit (Question about $1 minimum)

Hello,

After having installed and presumably configured the Meta Trader Program on my computer I see actual jobs being completed, but only in the cloud; not locally. Running for approximately 12 hours, no profit has been generated. Complexing is a word I associate with this situation.

Reading through the help documentation on the MQL5 website, I had come across a topic that stated a minimum of one-dollar was required to utilize the system fully. Having zero funds as my balance, is this perhaps why I am seeing no profit generation? Where might I deposit the required minimum funds?

Local Jobs are not being completed on my system either. What is the difference between cloud and local jobs and how might I enable the completion of local jobs?

Attached are my system specifications and Services configuration.

Thank you in advance for your help,

-rms2256

Have you looked here (your profile => agents): https://www.mql5.com/de/users/rms2256/agents/list?

But the list is refreshed NOT immediately - be patient and come back if in one week this list is empty.

Thank you for your assistance. It was profoundly helpful.