General - page 1169

does anyone trade here a binary sytem...id like to know
MetaQuotes should add a trade session based timeframe No users should look to own indicators or custom solutions
USDCAD: Sets To Extend Weakness USDCAD: The pair halted its strength to close slightly higher on Tuesday, leaving risk of a move lower on the cards. On the upside, resistance is seen at the 1.2750 level followed by the 1.2800 level. Further out, resistance comes in at the 1.2850 level where a turn...
Forex is a technical market, you cannot easily trade the forex if you want to trade it with your basic instincts or layman intelligence. In true words, forex is a profession and should be learnt. Then it could be said a lot of your successes and failures in the market could be traced to your ability
whether there MetaTrader for windows phone 8 and 8.1, where can I get the metatrader. vote this topic in order to issue a software MetaQuotes MetaTrader 4 for windows phone series
I was thinking this software was for selling cpu time? its just shows 4kbin 1kb out and that's it.
Hi, good day to you all! I have a very strange/weird problem in MT4. I can not move the Terminal Window on my second screen because it is bouncing on the ceiling of the screen. I want to move it but I can't. Please can you help me, I tried it for more than an hour but not succeeded. Thanks a lot...
Hi, traders I build EA with OrderSend like this My condition, when complete current bar : If close() > MA(11) then Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_BUY, Lots, Ask, Slippage, StopLossLevel, TakeProfitLevel,.... Ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(), OP_Sell, Lots, Bid, Slippage, StopLossLevel,...
I was looking through the forums last week and came across the topic of a Russian man who was providing a Forex course for a fee of over $400. I can't seem to find the posting today. Can anyone tell me who he is so I can sign up for his course? 
EURUSD: Maintains Downside Threats EURUSD: With EUR continuing to look vulnerable, further downside pressure remains. Resistance is seen at the 1.0900 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.0950 level. Further up, resistance lies at the 1.1000 level where a...
Dear administration. Can you explain how the programme rating is calculated to get to the front page
USDJPY: Follows Through On Recovery USDJPY: Having followed through on the back of its rejection candle on Thursday during Monday’s trading session , more strength is expected. On the upside, resistance resides at the 120.00 level with a turn above here aiming at the 120.50 level. A break will
I would like to know if Meta TRader Float ( I work with XTB ) is MT4 or not Thanks and Regards
Hello there, I signed up to MQL5 as a signal provider . Have created 2 signals so far but one of them is not publicly available. How should I go about making my rating higher? Thank you
[Deleted]
I found that it is GMT+3 today. But, this topic said metaquote's time zone is gmt+1 in winter and gmt+2 in summer http://forum.mql4.com/13919 I want to translate historical data to GMT. But very confused. Is this data mixed with different time zones?
  coundted bars  (2)
Hi i would like a maximun of 1000 bars in my indicators how do i do this ? tia if(counted_bars<0) return(-1); if(counted_bars>0) counted_bars--; limit=MathMin(Bars-counted_bars,Bars-1); if (returnBars) { t3[0] = MathMin(limit+1,Bars-1); return(0); }
&lt;p&gt;i can't instal MT4 for Windows Phone, help me please,,&lt;/p&gt;
Mac Desktop/Laptop Windows Desktop/Laptop Linux/Unix Desktop/Laptop iPad Android tablet Windows Tablet iPhone Android phone Windows phone Other devices (add to comment)
EURUSD: Vulnerable On Price Failure EURUSD: With EUR closing almost flat the past week, it faces downside risk as long the 1.1051/96 levels cap. Resistance is seen at 1.0950 level with a cut through here opening the door for more downside towards the 1.1000 level. Further up, resistance lies at the
  Time zone in MT4  (5)
Hi, As a new user of MT4 based in Australia, can someone confirm for me the time zone displayed in the MT4 platform? GMT, EST, AEST etc..... Thank you
Hi all, I would like to know how to make non-linear fibonacci in trading MT4 platform. I had figure out that each wave is expand by correct fibonacci, therefore is there some tools that can measure this expansion.? The trend is at non linear (not vertical 90 deg). I attached example as below:...
hi,   I would like to know if it is possible (and how) to get a report of your  live (or demo) account history similar to the report in the strategy tester (with profit factor, max drawdown, total trades, consecutive losses etc.). This in MT4, as my broker does not support MT5 at this...
How to solve this problem? environment : the newest windows 10 10041 MT4: 765
USDCHF: Looks To Keep Recovery Tone USDCHF: With USDCHF still facing recovery higher risk, a move higher could occur in the new (see daily chart) although closing lower the past week. On the downside, support comes in at the 0.9550 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness to...
I saw on accounting page that other user subscribe to my paid signal (USD 30) but why not added on my balance ?, i saw too on signal statistic, there's a history that someone else subsribe on my signal and statistic show 22 USD, but i still can not see 22 USD on my balance ? Need moderator help...
D1 price is on primary bearish market condition with the secondary ranging:The price is located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo and below Sinkou Span A line Chinkou Span line is located too far for any future possible breakdown/breakout Nearest support levels are 1.0461 (D1) Nearest resistance levels...
I paid someone already to add a news filter to 3 of my EA's. after the install everything seemed to work good. After I paid him and about a half hour the whole platform froze along with my quotes. I had to restart my platform and disable the news filters on the EA's. After doing so the platform
Is it possible to trade indicies on Meta trader? If not....What are the other good trading software platforms that allow automated trading? Also would help if these are new or recent platforms that are already utilising mobile devices Any thoughts, points of view welcome, Razza
Google Play: https://download.mql5.com/cdn/mobile/mt5/android&hl=en This is a single version both for smartphones and tablets. We've fixed several minor bugs and made it more stable. This week we're going to release the MetaTrader 4 Android with the same design. What we are going to...
I can log into my MT4 account on my home laptop but when I enter the same account number and password on my work laptop, it still states 'invalid account"? Can anyone help? Is there no Customers Service facility on the site?