General - page 296

Dear I try to open a database using OpenDatabase but it give me error message - 5614 #include <stderror.mqh> int OnInit () { int indal = DatabaseOpen ( "dataone.db" , DATABASE_OPEN_READWRITE ); Alert (indal, " " , GetLastError (), " " ,ErrorDescription( GetLastError ()));
Dear I don't know why my IDE can't create database, long time ago it work fine, but now it is not work. I can't create new database. I was exiting one database but it i can't work with existing database. Above picture you can see Finish button not active. So i can't create any database, In exiting
Where to get MQL5 platform new updates and features information
  Signals  (13   1 2)
Hello Guys Why are the Signals working on my Demo Account, while they dosent want to work in my Live account? What I have to do to let them work in my Live Accounts? Thanks and Cheers
Hi, I'm subscribed up to a signal for the past 4 -5 months but getting barely half the performance as what the signal is getting. For example November brought in 5.34% for the signal but on my terminal it brought in 2.16%.so on and so forth. I have all parammeters set the same. Is anyone else having
Hi, can some one know how to make my signal showing in public signal. My account started on jan and grow over 50%. I am swing traders. I created new signal but its not showing in public signal which i cannot find it in signal market. Perhaps someone having the same experience or able to help solving
  Refund for VPS  (10)
I bough the VPS for an year and it looks like my EA used DLL so cannot use the VPS , any idea on how to get a refund ? VPS has not been used at all
Yes, I sell trading applications and signals and I am ready to share my margin with affiliates Yes, I am a community member and I would like to recommend my favorite applications and signals for a fee No, I will not participate in the affiliate program, though I sell trading applications and signals...
Hello for all. My signal turned out of the Public area during the week-end and I don't understand why. I have no open positions so no DD, it is positive with go results for almost one year. Could someone explaining me what is wrong and how can I fix the problem ? Because I have some new friends who
Good evening everyone: Who can help me? That news is that most affect the gold? Thank you very much in advance. Hermo.
As we know that the rule of signal subscription is leverage must less than or equal 1:500 At first, I set my leverage for 1:1000 So people can not subscribe to my signal because of 1:500 Leverage requreiment. Now, I already edit my signal setting from leverage 1:1000 to leverage 1:500 But the
Since 2 days all my experts has the same error: "cannot load C:/......./expert1-2-3-4.....ex4" for ALL EXPERTS. I have made an update of the paid expert and now I have the message that 5 licences are active. It work 2 days ago and I have loose all my settings
Attached is a screenshot. I can't add the timeframe bar and the settings tool back up into the upper bar in which they live. How can this be done
  Need Your Advice  (3)
i have a robot(EA) Created in MQL5, that can work only in MT5 (as Per My Knowledge), Now i wanted to Provide Copy Trading / Social Trading , The Problem is that, almost all broker provide MT4 Account for Social trading / copy trading. Robot/EA can work only in MT5. Any advice any idea about how i
Hello traders, Sorry if this question has already been answered...   but I am having trouble  subscribing to a signal,   the first message that I get reads: " The volume of copied trade operations may not coincide with the initial volume of trade operations at Provider side. Volume settings of the...
Dear How can I return a global array by a function. Below my code, it give me a error struct OpenOrders { long orderId; string symbol; string side; }; OpenOrders _GetOpenOrders[]; void fill_array() { for ( int x= 0 ;x<= 7000 ; x++) { if ( IsStopped ()) break ; ArrayResize
[Deleted]
I have subscribed to a signal and it is not copying trades now. Can I get the subscription fee back
Hello I'm running MT4 client on a VPS server. OS Windows server. I can install free indicators O.K on my PC but not on this server. Error is Installation failed. MT4 journal shows MQL Market failed download product [403] Have checked logs Firewall is allowing connection to mql5 website and I
I implemented mt5/mt4 telegram signal copier, but when receiving delays for 3 mins on mt5 platform but working fine on mt4 platform, any ideas to solve this problem... Thanks in advance
  Wrong Prices in testing  (15   1 2)
Hello, i have got trouble with the prices. The Bid and ASK Price is wrong! But there is more wrong. As you see, the chart-date is "24.1", but the code is at "27.1". I don´t know why. The Price in my EA is 9338/9392, but in Tickdata its 9387. ( I run the EA with real tick data ) I checked the price
[Deleted]
hi, I have installed several products from the market. But when I post my Reviews on the site, my Reviews disappears after 24 hours. What is the problem? After 24 hours, the text of my Reviews will look like this: "User didn't leave any comment to the rating"
MetaEditor shows 69 errors in Smoothalgorithms.mqh after latest update of MT5 (Build 2136) See attached images. Any idea how to fix them quickly? Thanks.
I want to start to code my own EA, but contrary to indicators, I see that Metaquotes changed the syntax a lot from mql4 to mql5, so i wonder if somebody managed to make a unified class for dealing with buying and selling orders. Since I am just starting, i don't need much, -open a buy or sel -close
Hiya, I'm a little new here so apologies if any rules are broken / if my question is already answered somewhere. Has the average required PR to make profit gone up since the writing of the initial documentation articles? My i5 just doesn't seem to be getting jobs. My Ryzen 9 is getting profit just
I have been struggling with an issue with the Metatrader 5 CloudStrategy Tester where it will randomly uninstall its own .exe from the default installation folder. Sometimes this self-uninstall happens mere minutes after install, sometimes it happens days after install, and anywhere in between. It
Hi fellow programmers, i am trying to find a way of storing the symbol of my most recent trade that closed with a loss but i have no idea as to where to even begin. I would apreciate any nudge in the correct direction
Hi, I'm having trouble writing a command for my EA that has to meet Condtion 1 and then after has to meet Condition 2 before execute, but condition one must be met first. Otherwise keeps looping. Example: The code I was writing: bool Condition 1 bool Condition 2...
Hi everyone I can't download the range ticks with the code shown ... why
I subscribed a signal today. The signal provider has 2 open positions and tried to submit 2 market orders to sell XAUUSD in my account as shown below. Since the market is closed today, both orders are failed. I wonder what will happen once the market is open tomorrow. Will it resubmit 2 market sell
  15 min delayed  (1)
hey guys, in my chart it appears that message "15 mins delayed"... is that a BUG? mt5