General - page 298

I've got multiple python programs that connect to Mt5 terminal using the following code. # Establish connection to the MetaTrader 5 terminal if not mt5 . initialize ( "C:\\Program Files\\ICMarkets - MetaTrader 5 - 01\\terminal64.exe" ): print ( "initialize() failed, error code =" , mt5 . last_error
[Deleted]
Buffer, Objects, Global Variable
The problem is: you have a large piece of code and you want it to stop for debugging only in a very particular scenario. Okay: so you can put your first breakpoint only after the respective condition. Then it will run through til that point and then you just have to set all the other points that
I am trying to access the previous values of the Heiken Ashi stochastic from an indicator in MQL5. But when I do that the values are different from the ones on the indicator's chart. For example when the EA opens a trade on a candle, I print the Stoch Heiken Ashi value of the previous candle but it
The title says it all. The documentationof CPositionInfo is not complete at this point. Is then simply the first applicable position selected? If so, how is "first" defined? The first in time? I would be very grateful for answers with a reference to the source
Hi i have writen an expert which auto trade. it has been working just fine until today that I got This error: GBPCAD error 4756 comment: No prices retcode=10021 deal=0 order=0 Symbol: GBPCAD OP: 1.58795 sl: 1.4874 NO Price!!! I want to stress this fact that it happened just today and I cannot
I have a weird problem, I have dll import line on my local computer working fine, but the when I setup the same dll on the VPS windows machine the I'm getting "cannot call 'ReadIni', 'MQLMySQL' is not loaded. I have installed the libraries in the
My VPS is in Washington, USA. My account subscribed to a signal, which has two orders in position. Signal system failed to copy two orders many times. After 1 hour delay, the Signal system has copied two orders and one more. Please help me how to avoid it happen again in the future
After last update i see this; 2 EurUsd ! Is it bug or did i missed something
If the calculation is base on EMA,where can i get the SMA calculation base indicators
hi, due to personal problems of the developer, it will not be possible to fulfill the order, so I wanted to ask how it was possible to contact support via email to avoid opening an arbitration but only putting the order back as new. thank you
// OnTick() event handler MqlTradeRequest request; MqlTradeResult result; ZeroMemory (request) // Break even stop ; if (UseBreakEven == true && PositionSelect ( _Symbol ) == true && BreakEven > 0 ) { request.action = TRADE_ACTION_SLTP ; request.symbol = _Symbol ;
Hi there, Just wondering if anyone can help me with this. Through my broker, I have three separate live accounts; if I have a subscribed signal for each account, will the signals automatically load and perform for all accounts with only one account active on my screen? Cheers, appreciate the help
How to get the statement of the transactions placed on MT5 over mail
Hello all... I finally managed to get my head around the benefit of using these 4 classes of the Standard Library for working with active/historic orders, deals and positions -- CPositionInfo , CDealInfo , COrderInfo , CHistoryOrderInfo . Not sure if this could be a bug in the header file
Dear all -- I'm debugging some code for trade event processing with the newer OnTradeTransaction() function as opposed to the parameter-less OnTrade() which requires doing some "guesswork" going through lists of orders (active & historic), deals and positions... void OnTradeTransaction ( const
[Deleted]
where can i find formula or mql source code for OBJ_FIBOCHANNEL
Good day, I have noticed that some of the EA seller after purchase they do not give any support to the end user, deeming that money spent for EA by user is pointless. I want to report a particular seller, how do I do so and what are the repercussions for Seller
When optimizing (on every tick) with mt5 stretagy tester on minor FX pairs I notice that the tester downloads tick data from major forex pairs before running the optimisation. For example if I optimize on AUDCAD(custom symbol) the tester donwloads tick data form USDCAD and AUDUSD before running the
Dear Sir/Madam, The Market Sheet in the Terminal is suddenly disappear. I sure I login the correct account since I can login on MQL5 on web. I pressed refresh button but still not work. Anyone face this problem before? Thanks <Image deleted. Do not show chart images with indicators from the market>
I wrote a custom indicator that looks like this: #property copyright "Copyright 2022, Norbert Nemes" #property link "https://www.mql5.com" #property version "1.00" #property indicator_chart_window #property indicator_buffers 2 ; #property indicator_plots 1 ; #property indicator_type1
  Support team  (1)
Hello all i want to contact with support team how can i contact them
If you put up a signal to be copied on MQL5, is there any way of eliminating old trades from the record from a year ago or more which are irrelevant to the current signal's trading? Thanks
  signals  (4)
Hi just wondering do signal trades scale with the equity in your account ? or are they fixed by the signal provider thanks
I want to subscribe to my first signal in the win2012 r2 VPS. When selecting the MT4 signal to follow the Metatrader 4 terminal opens and asks payment method ...but paypal/VISA/MQL5 all give erros as browers seems to be to old ... I can't find an option to subscribe ...how do you guys to that
Hello everybody, today I noticed that icustom function on MT5 doesn't work correctly. Without changing my code that work from long time, today without any reason when I call the function icustom and I set custom parameters, it set the default parameters. Did you see something similar? Here part of
Hello! I found a RSI Divergence indicator that someone had built (custom indicator). I tried to make my EA buy when the indicator drew bullish flags and sell when the indicator drew a bearish flag. I solved this by detecting when the objects (a line and an arrow) was created. But this only works
Hi, in order to debug I would like to periodically save the file gvariables.dat and read its contents to verify the behavior of the EA. Does anyone know how to read the file? if I open it with Notepad+ or other programs it's not readable.. Thanks
Good day everyone. Hoping to get some explanation for this. I'm trading my account entirely manually. I have signals sent for setups to my MQID, but all trades are taken manually from my phone or PC. Why do tbe stats show algo trading at an increasing percentage on my account? It was at 5% before
  Please help  (6)
I just deposited $10 into my account and it hasn't come through yet, is there a waiting time or what?