General - page 290

Ask!  (1813   1 2 3 4 5 ... 181 182)
Hi folks, I've got a lot of private messages asking me for helping with some pieces of code. Here you can post your questions related to MQL4, and I'll do my best to answer them
Hello, I want to purchase the EA but I have not purchased anything from the market before. I need detail information on it. Few Important Things Which I need to Know are: 1. The purchased/rented EA will work on How many accounts? 2. The Purchased/rented EA will work on how many computers? 3. will
  Signal and VPS  (2)
Bonjour, from March 27, I have subscribed a signal with VPS. I don't get all of the trade from this signal just I get some of them. I check my VPS, it works well. So, what is this problem, and why I can't  get all of the trade from this signal Thank you very much
Hi, I was wondering if it was possible when my EA gives me alerts i could have notifications from mt5 on my phone? Is it possible
Can anyone help me? Why only this signal not work properly.. Thank you
Is it possible to switch marketwatch sets as well when switching profiles? Thanks
Hello. I want to plot some values from a csv file into the chart (like the moving average for example ), the csv file has two rows (date and values). I do some programing in python but i have 0 experience in the c++. More Specificly, i have values for each candle (daily time frame), i want to draw a
Hello, I am trying to use the Cloud Network to perform a backtest with MT5. After putting money in the account, when activating the agents (that is, all indicating "redy"), I click on "start" and it does not start, indicating the following in the "Diary": 2022.03.03 13:25:38.581 Tester imported DLL
#include<Trade\Trade.mqh> //--- object for performing trade operations CTrade trade; int SL = 10 ; int TP = 90 ; void buy( double a) { trade.Buy( 1 , NULL , 1 ,a+SL,price()+TP); } double price() { return SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_LAST ); } This is the code I use to get into operation
I am an experienced signal subscriber and subscribe to many signals. However, this is the first time I am facing this error and I have never seen this error persist for such a long time before. Since this evening 8 pm GMT, two MT4s have stopped synchronising trades with two signals I am subscribed
a bit confused about how to calculate the lotsize if I want to recover the lost pips based on a fixed TP? For instance , If my loss is 100 Pips , and I have a fixed TP of 30 pips , now how do I calculate the lot so that if the 30 pips TP is triggered it will recover the lost 100 pips
hi i sign up as signal provider , but in my account I see this : subscription not permitted so no one can copy my orders , why ? please need your help thanks
So I was using a random VPS to have my mt5 running but I no longer can pay it because of the payment options available, so I decided to buy MQL5's VPS, as far as I know it doesn't work like a normal VPS(that you can log into it), but I have no idea if it is working or not. As of right now I still
Hello, i wanted to know if anyone has good advice on which option as mentioned in the title, would be the best way to trade with an EA. Trading on Demo as opposed to live gives a much better result, would trading ECN,DMA or STP give the desired outcome for an EA on a Live account, to produce as
I removed the EA from the only chart it was on, toggled the Auto trading button to off yet the VPS still made trades. why did this happen. Contacted support and they are not interested unless it is a financial issue tia for any reasons why this might've happened
Hello When im logged in to my proper MQL5 Account my VPS Knob is greyed out. But when I change it to an other account the VPS works. What I can do to let it also work on my proper Account? Thanks fo help
Hello everybody, I'm sure this has been discussed before but I can't seem to find the thread where I saw this topic. Could someone point me to a Market product, article or forum thread where the Windows Scale and Layout is considered when creating a graphical interface? I do remember seeing a
I subscribed 2 signals who are out of business. One is no longer in mql5 database, the other has almost no money left. Both had trades against XAUUSD trending that also caused me to lose big money. Anyway, may I ask for subscription refund because they are unable to provide promised services? I
Hi I am a new user, I am not sure where to post this. I am learning the platform and I found one click trading to be a very useful function . However, I might have accidentally disabled it. I tried searching online or searching in the forum but cant find a solution. Please advice how I could
Hello MT5 is à Nice application on iphone but how can i put on the 10 minutes Time frame graph ? It's à very use Time frame for à trader ! Thanks for help Auguste
Pardon my ignorance when I ask: Can you track stocks or futures here
I searched it everywhere and I can't find it. How can I put a custom image at the field above
Hi All For reasons unknown my Alert popup has stopped appearing. It was working until a day ago but has stoped. I still get the audible alert but no pop up box. I have scoured the forums before posting as some others have had this problem and viewed the contents of the Alert section of the
I've noticed that the trailing stop doesn't seem to be working after the mt5 upgrade on 04 Apr 2013. It's been working before Even if the an open trade is making profit, with trailing stop in place, the stop loss doesn't move automatically move the new stop loss. Does anyone has any idea why is...
Why is my demo login on my mobile "authorization failed" when I logged in on my laptop
How to contact developers who are interested on working on my project
Hello. Could someone help me? I've had bad negotiations but I can't solve it
Morning all and I hope everyone is well and safe Can someone share some information about if there will be a price offset for the pro-rated rest of the rental towards the purhcase price of the same product . I really like the EA I am renting and am also afraid the price will go up by then. Thanks
hello i purchased a indicator but when i go to install it, it says buy like i never purchased it but i was charged for it
Hi, Is there any way to lock this option? (screenshot attached). The option is when you hover over a tab on one of the tabs, and if goes into the area of Toolbox, it shows the vertical two-headed arrow to expand or contract the toolbox area. Is there any option for MT5 to not show that upon hovering