General - page 293

Sgnals
How can I add a signal for a single EA? I don't want my whole account to be a signal but the entire history of my account is loaded. Doesnt make sense as I would need to open a account for every signal, which is not possible. How are people creating separate signals
A new version of the Signals service for the MetaTrader platforms has been launched on the MQL5.com website. The updated version features a new designed and a more convenient display of information. The old-fashioned table with a large number of figures was replaced by a lightweight tile view...
Has anyone ever experienced this? I never seen this before in any other broker other than Fusion Markets. It mainly happens in XAUUSD during high tick activity in London or NY session, and most definitely happens when you have some high impact news event with crazy big bars. This is what happens
Hi I've linked EA and VPS and they are only trading the Nasdaq 100 on my platform. It does not trade the other pairs. why is that
Dear Forum Members today I am surprised when I opened my new feeds!!! Majority of my posts are not seen there. Are they archived or deleted by MT5 platform
Good evening everyone! I am new on here and I spotted couple signals/EAs that look good, their stats make sense and everything does seem in order. I wanted to call in everyone with experience to ask you guys what do you look for when considering putting your hard earned cash into someone's pockets
Does anyone know how i can stop this annoying alert from keep popping up literally every 3 seconds? It is driving me crazy
hi, i was to connect my AVA demo account to the VPS, how do i do that ? what is the address of ava, i use: DEMO.AVA-MT.COM am i missing something ?
good day everyone, I would like to know if anyone has ever thought of and had success implementing an MT account server simulator, to feed the ticks and real-time data from previously saved data. Perhaps this kind of tools exist already on the market, but I couldn't find any documentation on the
  local time  (5)
Please add the possibility of setting MetaTrader 5 clock with local time
Hi, Since the MT5 update in January my EA strategy tester visualization has been extremely slow, it takes a few minutes to run through an hourly bar. Even running the strategy tester without visualization the backtest is slower than it was before the update. Is there something else that I need to
I just signed up as a signal provider on MQL5.com with the name "<Deleted>" from one of my LIVE accounts. But when I try to follow myself ( Deleted ) from my another Live account, I cannot find < Deleted> signal provider in search signals. Is there any restriction that I am not aware of
Hi, I asked this question a while ago but something seems missing. I'm building a simple system that trades on 5 minutes timeframe based on some rules (simple rules), and until here it seems okay. But the biggest problem it's occurring is that this system sometimes enter trades and puts the stop
Hi, the two images show historical data from Walt Disney stock (physical stocks, not CFDs). According to the broker, the candlesticks are based on the last price only and include only last prices from the main trading sessions (not pre and after market hours). I displayed the BID and ASK price lines
Hello I have a different strategy with low risk And I want to find a buyer for that strategy. Do you think there is a part of MQL site that I should advertise for sale? And if you have an idea for easier sales please tell me? Thankful
[Deleted]
I'm a beginner in forex with two months of demo trading experience and also looking for a broker to trade live with proper regulations and minimum opening balance of $200 or lower
Hello , I coundt but any indicator, always report the frase " Unfortunately, you cannot make purchases in the Market " How can I desblock my account
  Signal settings?  (2)
I get a message saying I have to enable subscribtions in signal setting, but I don't see "signal settings" anywhere in MT5 - where is that? Also what forum do I have to go to, to ask about brokers? Thank you Mette
  MAC OS  (2)
I am having difficulties with MQL5. I am running an IMac with Monetary 12.0.1. I have been here and interested in some indicators however, they are all designed for windows. Is there a site like MQL5 that deals with indicators for Mac or is there a section in MQL5 that I a'm not going into to
Why no have Thai language
Hello, is it possible to also somehow export Market value column from trading history tab? I have tried alternating template for export but with no success. It looks like position properties do not provide such data: https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/constants/tradingconstants/positionproperties But
Good day! I run an EA in MT4 with VPS (macbook with parallel desktop in order to run windows), however when i travel and the mac is closed (not switched off) the EA does not open or close any trades.... when i activate it it works normal... Any suggesrions? Thanks in advance
BUG description: When importing daily bars for custom system, the importer, I think, uses the OPEN values for the bar times as daily candles do have times of 00:00. It works with M1 and other timeframes. I had the latest release version and updated to latest beta version hoping this bug has already
  Activations  (1)
I have 1 PC with 6 mt5 terminal and 4 mt4 terminals. I am busying moving the accounts to a vps and and for some reason my EA activations said for all my EA's that I have already used 10 activations and need to buy it again. Any help or who I should contact
Hi Everyone, Please Share Metatrader 5 Build 3110 for testing EA. Thank you very much
I just want the trade levels and trades history for the current chart instead of all the trade levels and all the trade history for every chart with same pair. Example - there are 2 trades opened on a M15 chart and 1 trade opened on a M5 chart of the same pair so all 3 trades appear on both charts
cách cấu hình để sao chép tín hiệu cố định 0,05 hoặc 0,02
Hello :) Just wondering if there is way to sort through an optimizer’s results to look for an even equity curve? Drawdown, sharpe etc? I think it makes sense to prioritize an even equity curve but not sure what metrics to look at… Cheers
I am a new user of MQL5. I am faintly shocked that datetime doesn't have millisecond resolution. My use case is that I want to know the frequency that a quote is updated in the OnTick handler. I have a lot of other code outside MQL5 that uses millisecond resolution. Obviously one is able to access
Hi everyone! I suspect there is a bug in CQueue::Contains(T item) and CQueue::Remove(T item) methods, at least. The queue is managed with the classic head-tail circular system, so this code should be incorrect: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Removes all