General - page 295

To post a new topic, please log in or register
Hello everyone, I have been testing this indicator for two weeks and is very profitable in the time frame of 4 hours, if someone could make a ea, I appreciate it. Thanks
Hello, How can I close a position partially in MT5? Cannot seem to "find" how to do this..... Jeandre
How to open tick history in a shart window, help please? 
Did the recent update of the Intel chip significantly slowdown backtesting on your PC as it has with mine?  For similar testing that I perform, it typically takes 3-4 hours.  Right now i've gone 28 hours for the same range of backtesting data. My CPU is only using 50% running 4 terminals, and my ram...
Hello everyone! I am looking for an indicator #HiLo_Channel. mq4. I searched everywhere no luck. Thank you all!
  EA (3)
Is it possible to write an EA that recognises a buy or sell arrow created by a  2 moving averages indictor, and buys or sells on that? When an EA creates the moving averages within itself it is never anywhere near the result of the indicator.
i happy with this indicator however its only give popup alert. Im not always infront of the computer. appreciate if anyone can make a modification for this indi
Hi. I would like to know if anyone has any idea as to how to get the price at a particular portion of a moving average in a chart. I'm curious how to get the price at the particular point in a moving average.
I am an experienced programmer but I am new to FX trading. When I check the .spread property in a MqlRates instance I always get whole numbers like 2 or 7, but then if for instance it is 7, does that mean that the spread is 7 pips ?
can someone please explain the meaning of this number's
Please help!  Create New Order is not enable on my Live Trading Platform. How can that be fix ?
Hi everyone this is my first post here! I have a question. If I have a broker that offers different currencies, crypto currencies, stocks, commodities can I combine charts to look at. I will NOT be trading it just for analysis purposes. For instance if my broker offers: BTCUSD (broker offers) Can I...
Hi there, Maybe I am wrong but with my previous platform I was able to immediately see the daily movement (pips) of all my instruments that I am watching; and this was useful to see at a glance what is UP and what is DOWN at that very instant in time of the day.... With Metatrader 5 you do not seem...
I am working in an Expert Advisor which makes heavy calculations in the OnTick() event which can take seconds and I am wondering what happens with OnTick() events that are triggered while the current OnTick() event is being handled.  I do not mind "loosing" OnTick() events but I am concerned about...
I tried to activate in my vps a product I bought trough Mql5 site but did not download in vps. I press download button and nothing. And now I received a message on my mql5 inbox saying that I spent 1 activation of product. Temporary error or what? 
The services of the licensed bank forex dealer are now available for retail clients. LLC "PSB-Forex" is a subsidiary of Promsvyazbank PJSC. Last April, the company received the eighth license of the Central Bank for the rendering of services in the Russian OTC market. A framework agreement with LLC...
Hello friends, I decided to learn coding so that I can create an indicator that would give me the following: A market condition where a candle breaks higher from the previous one for the second time. The logic is illustrated in the above picture. First condition is swing high found with iHighest...
Hello, i am actually coding a ShellExecute function to launch web browser by opening an internet shortcut made by : bool openURL(string url){          string terminal_data_path=TerminalInfoString(TERMINAL_DATA_PATH);    filename=IntegerToString(TimeCurrent()+MathRand())+"myurl...
Hi all, Is there any way to get easily the string value of an ENUM parameter ? For exemple, I create an input parameter like that : input ENUM_SYMBOL_INFO_DOUBLE var1 = SYMBOL_ASK; And I would like to have a string variable which contains the title of the ENUM parameters choosen by the user : string...
IvanChornyi
Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Cordano, Litecoin, NEO, Stellar, Your option in the comments
hi everybody, i have a big strategy and i need someone skilled for coding thank you in advance for your help we can work all together
Hello, How to export quotes from MetaTrader 5? Thanks, Pierre
  US -SHUTDOWN (2)
What will be the impact in  Forex market of US shut down? 
Hello, I like to create a trend channel EA using attached indicator. Unfortunately it does not have buffers set. I would like to add 3 buffers, just for the top line, middle line and bottom line of the channel. Any chance someone could add this ? Thank you! Andy
When using class templates, is it possible to know in the class which typename is the actual typename used? For instance: <typename T> class ArraySort {.. is it possible  to know here what is T? } The reason for asking, is for using the Save() or Load() methods, they have different...
My Avira antivirus keeps blocking me from installing MT5 as it picks up a trojan TR/crypt.zpack.gen2 Has anyone come across the same problem and how you wnet about solving that?
hello,  - is the program returns to last line of OnTick() event when i push the button? - or he calls OnTick() from begining after next ontick event? i dont fing answer to this question in main MT4 Help... thanks
hi all, i am newbie and i want to know can I watch the NYMEX Crude Oil in MT4??  I just see the WTI only in MT4. thanks. Regards, Eric
I'm a simple person looking for a broker/platform that allows me to trade a simple breakout method easily and optimally in the USA, on Mac OS. I also desire to do this without going through the headache of running Metatrader 4 on Mac via PlayOnMac or Parallel Windows. I desire to trade breakouts on...
Hello, I'm developing an EA that kinda' uses Dow Theory, but I'd like to know if I set SL and TP levels on OrderSend() it takes them as not used?