General - page 295

Hello I'm trying to read a news file on back test from 2000 until present. Is there a way to read the Array quicker? because what I'm trying for now is painfully slow input int GMT_Offset = 3 ; string News[][ 5 ]; //+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //|
Hi, Thanks for reading, sorry for my English. I want to get a tester result ( like balance or another ) from Forward period and set it as a custom criteria in optimization. Thanks
it shows my returns rate at 24% only, but actually my returns should be 76% approximately, what should i do for any update this status? would anyone help me plz? many thanks
Hi traders, Instead of checking my phone from time to time, where can I get instant notification on trade execution in mt4 mobile app when my order is filled? My PC has poor internet connection and I do not have VPN account. So push notification not working for me. Thanks
I payed for the subscription << signal name removed by moderator >> with broker << broker name removed by moderator >> but I have problems with this broker because our bank does not allow make a deposit with they, so finally I was decide change the broker, but I don’t know how I should do it :(
I've noticed a surprising thing: An EA that I am coding has an OnTimer function call in it that I *thought* that the Strategy Tester would ignore. I inserted it there because during normal, non-testing runtime, I wanted it to run a utility every once a few minutes that would loop through history
  risk reward  (1)
what is the tool that I see being used, shows up as a red and green box where you can adjust take profit and stop loss and see what they are before you make the trade. risk to reward tool or position sizing tool. and where can I get it? Do I have to pay or is available for free? really appreciate
I am kind of new in this community so I keep trying to find a logical explanation about the following: Why are so many popular EAs not providing a signal so a buyer can check the real evolution on a live trading account? But the EA is presented with very good results Out of those that provide a
Can anyone please assist me by adding a push alert function to my indicator so that I can receive alerts via the app onto my phone
Hello I am using a bot to trade and wanna copy trade all the trades to other MT5 accounts. I don't know if is an option to run a bot for trading and still copy the trades. I don't wanna use signals as I want private
I just signed up to a signal service. Once it went through, it gave me a chance to edit the parameters (lot size, risk%) I believe I edited it properly but I need to check it. How do I get back to those settings? Thank you
Hi guys, trying to code this indicator to receive notifications but keep receiving this error : 'doAlert' - function not defined and 'doAlert' - function declarations are allowed on global, namespace or class scope. Unsure why I am receiving it and unsure how to rectify it. Could use some help
ulong orderTicket = OrderGetTicket (i); MqlTradeRequest request = {}; MqlTradeResult result = {}; ZeroMemory (request); ZeroMemory (result); request.action = TRADE_ACTION_REMOVE ;
Hi, I cant find broker that offers leverage 1'.500 ro clients from Europe. Max. is 1:30 because EU regulations. Would you suggets to open account with borker for other regulated areas ( for example:IC Markets Global)
Is it possible to modify the volume level on a pending order once it has been placed? With my broker it is greyed out on the modify dialogue box - is this just my broker or is there a solution? Why is it not offered
Hi , I need help regarding ea. I want my ea to take just 1 trade in a week not more than that. Can anyone please help me out with a code. ? Thanks. S Moiz
tried it all i think:#resource "\\Indicators\\polynomialyachtfunder.ex5"#property tester_indicator "\\Indicators\\polynomialyachtfunder.ex5"string pyf_name = "\\Indicators\\polynomialyachtfunder.ex5"pyf_Handle =
  Bitmap % screen  (2)
Hello everyone. We would like to create a pannel that contain a picture as header. The problem with bitmaps is that they are x pixels high and y pixels wide and on a high resolution screen they will appear smaller. I don't know of any way to adjust for this? Thank you
Hi, I have been using a EA for about one year with the MT5 native VPS with no problem, but this week I could not renew it and have to request a new one and during the synchronization I'm receiving a message of Failed with code 1. The EA work as usual on the terminal When I check the logs it seem
There are 2 issues actually, but one pertains to Wine, the other I suspect is MT5 itself. 1. Indicator settings and ```ctrl+i``` windows do not appear, must use "Esc" to clear the screen and interact with charts again. This is since an MT5 update. 2. Latest versions of wine from 6.9 onwards peg the
How to make a non-linear timeframe based on a (non-linear) user template
  Help debugging fatal error  (14   1 2)
I have some broken code (it was working until I made too many changes, and didn't save the original!!). I won't upload it as it is 1,000's of lines long, across many files and classes. Anyway, the result is that MT5 dies after calling a simple return statement (the result in this case is a long)
double ExtBuffer0[]; double ExtBuffer1[]; double ExtBuffer2[]; extern int fastma = 5 ; extern int slowma = 34 ; extern int isshowsignaltype1 = 1 ; extern int isshowsignaltype2 = 1 ; extern int divergencebars = 4 ; extern int mode = 0 ; int normalizeperiod = 200 ; string indicatorname;
hi i dont know how to pass the desposit money from mql5 to metertreader 5 real account to start trading, please help
[Deleted]
Hi all, I am curious how does MT5 set the first round of parameters when starting genetic optimization. The reason I ask is that I noticed some effects when I optimize for "max profit" first and then for R2 of the equity curve. Would that be true? If so, is there some documentation on how one could
Sorry newbie here. Simple question hopefully someone can explain. Why is it that when back testing an EA when a sl or tp is hit, a trade in the opposite direction is automatically opened? When I have nothing in my code which would open it. I have tried trade.sell and ordersend, they both do the same
How to clear limited financial operation
hi I'm looking for a developer who can develop a software bridge that takes signals from Tradestation 10.0 and enters them into Metatrader MT5 in Realtime
Hey, I am testing different brokers, because I want to switch. With metaQuotes I can't place any trades the whole Friday. Does anyone know why this is the case
This is the second week in mql5 community and till this moment I can’t see my name here I want to generate money from my signal I can’t know the standards meta quotes to put me in the public