how to creat logo for EA

I can't upload logo for EA. How should I design it? Please suggest.

What program should be created to pass?

Raweeroj Rattana:

Check the pixel size, I don't think that it can be bigger than 60 x 60.

Raweeroj Rattana:

You should use a drawing or photo editing software, like Photoshop or Corel Draw or something similar like Paint.net which is open source and free.

Keith Watford:

Check the pixel size, I don't think that it can be bigger than 60 x 60.

mylogo

Files:
60.JPG  9 kb

Raweeroj Rattana:

mylogo

This is a blurred image of something, try creating a clearer picture of at least 200 by 200 pixels in dimensions.

Eleni Anna Branou:

This is a blurred image of something, try creating a clearer picture of at least 200 by 200 pixels in dimensions.

pls design   for me     

Most part of this article is about logo -
Tips for an Effective Product Presentation on the Market
  • www.mql5.com
MetaTrader Market is the largest store of applications for automated trading. It is the very place where developers of trading robots and technical indicators can receive a well deserved reward for their hard work. It is difficult to overestimate the role of a logo, description and screenshots in the success of publishing a product on the...

Sergey Golubev:
Most part of this article is about logo -

thank you

And it's all nice, but how do you still make or order a logo, it's all incomprehensible?

There are three sizes of Logo for a Market product, although you can create a single size (200 by 200 pixels) and use the functionality to create the other two for you automatically.

I prefer to create all three specifically as it does give a slightly better image than the automatically created ones.

The three sizes are 200x200, 140x140 and 60x60.

Hope that helps.

Robert Gerald Wood #:

There are three sizes of Logo for a Market product, although you can create a single size (200 by 200 pixels) and use the functionality to create the other two for you automatically.

I prefer to create all three specifically as it does give a slightly better image than the automatically created ones.

The three sizes are 200x200, 140x140 and 60x60.

Hope that helps.

I understand re-sizing the photo to fit the "Card", "Showcase", and "Platform" logo pixel size. But Metatrader keeps refusing my png and jpeg files. 

May I ask which application you use? I would like to give it a try so I may submit my first EA to the Market. 

I look forward to your answer.