General - page 292

I opened different demo accounts with different brokers, but it is always wrong. While the "market watch" and the Expert advisor always show the correct spread, instead in the "data window" the spread is always or slightly off ( 2 - 3 points) or completely off ( like in the picture) Why is that? it
  MT5 Setup Screen  (1)
Help!!!! I do not see symbols in left margin. Not sure how to add those
I've managed to login to the forum using Facebook, but I can't login to the MT4 community from MT4 using any manner of user name or password that I can think of. I've tried the reset password command and it says it send an e-mail to my account - but it never shows up - I've checked the spam and
when the trade history option is attached to a chart and you got many trades in your terminal history, the cpu load goes wild. seems like the terminal keeps recalculating the lines and arrows on the chart every tick... stupid
Dear Team, Looking Algo Automated Trading Software to purchase for Commodity Future Segment. I was searching a Algo software which will help me to make automated trading on MCX Commodity Future Segment. I got to know about you from Internet. I would like to know more about your software so that I...
Friends, is there a way on meta5 to squeeze all data into the same screen? On 1min data on a 15,6 inch screen i just get the last 2 days whenn fully zoomed in. Can i see more/all data on the screen? thanks
Dear administration, I certainly understand using the agent network in mcl5 is a super thing and I use it, but I don't want to provide my facilities for such a penny anymore. I suggest you reconsider the pricing policy of this service. Trial run for 3 months , 3 PCs worked for the benefit of your
Hi, I purchased an indicator for MT5. When I click on Install On Terminal It then asks to pay for it again? Help appreciated Thanks
I'm trying to get the marks for different times. I've been using the CopyTicksRange () function. It used to work fine. But it suddenly stopped working. I am very disappointed with this behavior of the function. Please explain me why this is happening? What is the best way to get ticks using Time
  developer  (1)
possible
Hey team, On 11 March 2022, I entered 50 "sell" trades of XRPUSD with a standard lot size of 100 and was charged $0.05 per trade and manually closed them for a profit of $60 - nothing crazy. Today, 12 March 2022, I did the same thing (100 lot size of XRPUSD), but the 21 trades I entered shows up as
  overlap lines  (1)
hello people, i tried to check 140 lines and merge when those be close together (lines are dynamic ), for this, i wrote two loops that execute every 1 second but still not working
  Market purchase  (1)
My message stated <Deleted> , 4 of 5 activations left. (Rules, IV.10 and IV.11} My purchase indicator not yet shown on screen. Help
I keep building my panel from scratch and, never have, I'm stumbling on pretty much everything. I am starting with Class CControlsDialog. I've done well with buttons, labels, and edit boxes. But I have a problem with https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/controls/clabel. I need to change the
  VPS Login  (5)
Hello I've recently purchased 1 month VPS. My EA is working on it okay, but I cannot figure out how to log in to see the remote desktop so I can see MT4 in operation. I need to be able to see the journal in detail as some trades aren't executing and I can't see why. I'm presuming I require an IP
Hello there, Is there anyway to search for EA's based on the highest Profit Factor? Br, Patrick
Hi, I'm new to this forum. I need to know if it's possible to withdraw my trading funds from my account by just using the MT5 platform? PLEASE HELP
  Adding funds  (18   1 2)
Hi, I am a complete novice in this field. When I am clicking on the MT5 app , on the top it's showing NarsqFutures-Live with my ID number and the amount is -547 USD. How can I add funds here from Australia ? I want to know the steps to add funds please. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, my name is Raymond. I have 4 years of experience in trading and a robot has developed based on my experience. The test test results are very positive on both demo and cent accounts. Currently it is working on IC Markets account with good results. But I don't know how to let people
  File Operations: Reading CSV  (12   1 2)
Good Day, MQL5 Community! I've encountered a problem in my attempt to read from .csv files using FileReadString() or FileReadInteger() functions. The functions work beautifully if I use MQL5 to write to a file, however, if the data is written to csv by other means (to be more specific, I'm using C#...
I've had this problem for a long time now, and I'm constantly searching for forums which cover this topic but I can never find one. Every time one of my monthly trendlines span beyond a certain length, it become invisible on the hourly and lower charts. I imagine this has to do with the data point
Hi! Trying to reply to MQL5 tech. team message using new comment , but it says error saving data - how can I reach out of them? Thank you
  VPS Server not working  (22   1 2 3)
Dear Sir/Madam From one week VPS server not working .My EA not placing order also i use other ea which is working properly without VPS but when I sync in VPS that not working .Please reset setting of VPS
[Deleted]
Hello there I am using zmq in my copy trading project . More precisely I am using Pub and Sub pattern for sending trades signal. I have tested zmq on localhost but facing problem to make it online. I am not have much knowledge of networking. In zmq website they said about replace localhost with TCP
Dear Administrator as we are some countries that are not verified for paypal , we cannot pay programmers and fund our accounts. as for me , i use moneybookers.com to buy and sell. any solution for us please? to add moneybookers to the payment options? Thanks a lot and waiting for your...
hello i deposit money well 15 usd for use it in vps after the money enter my wallet < this massage show me (( Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team )) i dont know why ? when i go to rent vps by my money in wallet , dont accept ? i dont know why too ? thank you
Hi everybody, After spending hours and try every options of files type and so on, I still cannot find why I cannot open a file, even in the MQL5 folder or the Tester folder. I use the basic code .. string filename= "Parametres.txt" ; int hdle= FileOpen (filename, FILE_READ | FILE_TXT | FILE_ANSI
our Robot <Deleted> open the orders like it: 1st order 0.01 2nd order 0.01 3rd order 0.02 4 order 0.04 5 order 0.08 But MQL5 don´t copy the orders correctly, it open only with 0.01 lots like it on Signer account: 1st order 0.01 2nd order 0.01 3rd order 0.01 4 order 0.01 5 order 0.01 it
Hi, XMGlobal is using GOLD instead of XAUDUSD as symbol for gold transactions. I am currently using an xmglobal account, and I am copying a signal who is also using XMGlobal as his broker. But still, I am getting this message from the journal logs: "symbol GOLD# not found" I can confirm though that