General - page 299

For example, I have installed many MT5 clients on my computer, and one of them is my main use. The forum market download page will automatically open the MT5 client, how to set it to open the desired client. I wonder if it's about modifying the registry. Does anyone know how to set it up?
Hello, I am wondering what are the requirements for a good PC to improve backtesting performance? Or is there an existing set of best practices that I can follow in this context? in my case I am mainly working with EUR/USD and I only have 1 trade open at the time. I am working with different kinds
  Changing brokers  (1)
How do you change brokers? I currently have Pandora and want to get completely away from them
I'm trying to open a request but when i click on the button, literally nothing happens. There is no option to make a request. It's like the button doens't even work. Not sure what to do
When I set something to do with OnTimer, setting 1 millisecond takes longer than if I call this function when reacting to an event. Why
I dont find a example for Periodconverter script in MT5, before i waist useless more time can somebody tell me if there is any or if MT5 for any reason dont offer such things like periodconverter
The error is in the image above. 2022.01.07 16:18:29.611 Core 12 genetic pass (0, 463) tested with error "no memory in OnTrade function (cannot get 54951 Kb, used 2640 Mb)" in 0:02:28.920 I am having numerous problems optimizing my Robots using Metatrader 5, this started after I tried to optimize
I need a friend who can program EA. There is a fee. I need to convert mq4 file to mq5
Does anyone know how to get the Value of the x y anchor point? I have tried using the following double AnchorPrice = ObjectGetDouble(0,"test",OBJPROP_PRICE,0); Thanks
Good day to all. I need HELP regarding my mt5 chart. my all screen are FULL shift to LEFT. i can't SEE any bar, except bar 0 in the left corner on chart.? help me as soon as possible on how to FIX this error encountered in 2days now
  hello  (1)
my payment in mt5 16 usd how can i withdrawl here suggest me wronlgy i have depost 16 usd
I downloaded a free technical indicator called "Currency Score" from the market: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/product/14488 but the indicator has stopped working. Can someone please help link me with the developer of the indicator. I would not mind buying. Thank you
hi there i wanted to know how to convert int counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); int i,limit; if (counted_bars< 0 ) return (- 1 ); if (counted_bars> 0 ) counted_bars--; limit = MathMin ( Bars -counted_bars, Bars - 1 ); this from mql 4 to mql 5 code
Finding EA that are loaded
Hello, in this link: https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/hotkeys metaquotes company explained: "Assigned hot keys are of higher priorities than predefined ones. For example, initially the "Ctrl+O" combination calls the platform setup window. If call of the "On Balance
I'm using a VPS, and in it I have 15 MT5 terminals from 3 different brokers (Genial Investimentos, XP Investimentos and Rico Investimentos) running. They are open every day in the morning and closed later in the day. I had some old builds of the terminals (I leave the automatic update turned off)
Hello everybody, I always used 3 PC in my local networks for MT5 agents. Since some weeks for me it's totally impossible to use them anymore. I updated all versions, uninstalled and reinstalled services: nothing helps. 3 PC are in 3 differente locations so it's surely not a networking problem. (1 of
Hi, I can't find any statement about this in the documentation. The question: Are static+dynamic arrays of structs like MqlTick and MqlRates in mql5 in memory always complete in one piece (like C++ std::vector )? So that elements/arrays can be accessed e.g. from dll using a pointer? Or is it
  BARS returning 0 ?  (13   1 2)
Hi. I was using the recommended code to get Bars between two dates: int bars= Bars ( _Symbol , _Period , Start_Date, End_Date); if (bars> 0 ) { Print ( "Number of bars in the terminal history for the symbol-period at the moment = " ,bars); } else //no available bars {
Hello traders, can anyone help me. when i take trades sometimes i cant modify the stop loss or delete it and the trades always end up in loss. Any assisitance plese
When I log in in mt5 and look in market, I don't see the purchaged tab. Is there a way to make it visible on metatrader 5
I'm providing a trade copy signal However, 2 different potential subscribers messaged me saying they tried to subscribe to my signal, but received the following error message: " Incompatible trade mode , the signal provider does not work by FIFO rules ". This doesn't make any sense because my
Hi Can someone assist with the second activation
  PIPS  (1)
I want to limit execution of a signal to candles that have atleast (x) amount of pips between the open and close of that specific candle. That way i avoid opening a position because a small weak candle trigerred my open conditions. Can someone assist me with a solution
Kindly Give Your Suggestion ABout Pairs which are Safe to Trade according to Volatality in Market
How can you save text
  Were does it go?  (2)
Sorry does the refund go back into my back account? Or does in go somewhere else
I was about to install an indicator on my mt4 but it doesn't open the right one. I used to have a former mt4 platform, then I changed broker and I downloaded a different mt4. But MQL5 still opens the old platform and I don't know how to solve it
Hello guys, maildispatcher error: failed connection. (smtp issue on gmail from MT5 attempt) I have already allowed on my email 'less secure apps'... What else problem may it be? Thanks a lot
Hi, I'd like to add an "EA" to the market but it comes back with the "no trading operations" error. The EA does NOT auto exit and auto enter positions and is truly an indicator but with two buttons to move stops to break even and take partial profits. The EA is not to auto trade. What should I do