General - page 289

Is there a way to convert MQL5 Struct to uchar[] and back? Thanks
Hello, I use Matlab (www.mathworks.com) to develop and test my trading systems. Soon I will use Metatrader to trade in Forex. I know I can save CSV data files in Metatrader 4. But is there a way to get data directly from Metatrader 4? Maybe an API as in Metatrader 3. Maybe another way? Can...
[Deleted]
Hello friends, are the screens that we take by right-clicking on the chart visible to others? By others we mean the users of this site
I have a problem with the system, i placed an order to buy in (BTCUSD) ,and then i was surprised that (CRYPTO) was completely cancelled from the application and my deal is turned on despite my status of "stop loss" and "take profit"
Hey guys, when I add the economic events calendar on my chart it gets all the currencies and events... Is there a way to output only for the specific currency / chart? Thanks
Hello all, i have purchased EA After purchase in MQL5 im unable to send message to the seller for instructions, please advice thanks karthik
3 12:06:53.892 cannot load 'C:\Users\ASUS\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\0E9DF41E457B90231E706129F0D6BB0C\MQL4\Experts\ABC.ex4' please help me.. why can't this work
I have made a new trading account at well known broker and once i have deposit my account i downloaded their and yours mt5 platform for windowns and i have connected successfully to my trading account for a couple of days my information and deposit have appeared and it worked well After working only
Hallo..I'm having difficulties in subscribing the signal, using mql5 web or from MT4 terminal..all the proccess going smooth until gateway payment, those icon to pay ie from mql5 community, card, pay pal didn't show up..but when i subscibe free signal it always succeed..is anyone have an idea those
I am using SocketCreate() default code on documentation to connect websocket but getting X-Cache error, Am i missing some header?, as it works on NodeJS Script i made but not with Native MQL5 Socket Network functions
I bought one of the indicator which was up and running on my VPS Terminal. I suppose to install the new version. I deleted and while trying to install from VPS terminal I am unable to login to my mql5 account. I could able to login from personal Laptop MT4 terminal with same password or on VPS via
What is email adress for sending invoices to MQL5 ( MetaQuotes )
Can someone tell me how to set my trading signal such that only its subscribers can see the open positions. Currently everyone can see the open positions on the account but I want to limit such access to the signal subscribers only
Hello, I recently had a indicator developed for me which would send me signals and it was working well. The day I decide to buy a vps , it stops working, though I don't think that's the cause of the problem. I go to my terminal to see 'your licence has expired'. What does this mean and how do I get
I am new to the use of EA and signal and I only have one trading account. I bought and installed an EA on this account and run it on a windows vps . Thinking that my EA is running on the different server now, I bought a signal and installed it again on my terminal with the same trading account and
I'm trying to print iclose value from multiple timeframes, but strategy tester only prints the value of timeframe that is being tested with. How can i get values from multiple timeframes in strategy tester? iClose ( "USDCHF" , PERIOD_M1 , 0 ); iClose ( "USDCHF" , PERIOD_M5 , 0 ); First iclose works
Hi, After updating the MT5 terminal a few weeks ago the application has stopped working entirely. It starts off very slow and lagging and when I try make any changes to my EAs the whole program crashes and often freezes my PC. Is there any reason why this is happening
I want to close my account and this website does not have any kind of support that i can contact to close it, nor does it have a function that would let me close it myself. help
Is there any way to predict the future
Hi guys, First, thanks for making this forum so lively, it looks like a gold mine full of information for MetaTrader new starters! This is my first post, so sorry if I am posting in the wrong section. I have been doing "manual" trading for some years (mainly cryptos lately), and I feel like I need a
Team, I needed to exchange the boot harddisk in my computer where the MTx versions where installed, because a disk check tool reported HW degradation. The new disk was created using a cloning tool from the HDD vendor as an exact 1:1 all-partition clone from the orginal disk. The new HDD was inserted
I don't understand, so to speak, selling golden grails , if the strategy works why sell it? So it turns out that it means it's not perfect and it may fail everything, then why sell it if it's a sinker? I do not buy only because of this, if they sell it, it means it is not a quality product, and a
Hi all, anyone know why my start/ resume debug is dim? My version seems up to date
How can I hide the current position order in my signal
There a few times that my interested signals disappeared in a couple of days. They are MT4 signals. What's the reason? Thanks
Hey all, I'm new to MT5. A friend of mine suggested that I used <broker name removed>. Is there any source that I can check on the reputation of them? I appreciate the help
  downloading an EA  (10)
how do i download an EA that i have downloaded from the internet to use on metatrader 4
  Feedback  (2)
Once posted is there anyway I can edit / retract it
I'm trying to make a function to clear all the informations in an array every new day. I'm using the code below, but it's not working. The informations keeps in the array after new day. datetime new_day= 0 ; double pw[]; int Agr_Res= 20 ; if ( iTime ( _Symbol , PERIOD_D1 , 0 )>new_day) {
hello how can i add mt4 online to my website like this https://www.atfx.com/uk/ar/trading-platforms/mt4-online-webtrader/webtrader/ is this a plugin or coding