General - page 286

Please let me know how can I see the signal on the chart? How can I run the Automated Trading mq5 for all forex scrips
Hi , Am unable to migrate to my rented vps ,please assist, below is the error am experiencing
No real signals displaying in the signal tab of MT4 terminal. Only demo signals. Can anyone help?
I need to get the open,close,high, low data of every candle, for make my algorithm. where i can get this information? How it's called the variable of this elements
I can't download a free EA, from the MQL5 Market, why ? My Balance is 0.00 USD
Hello guys, are there anyone of you registered for *** and now still have being maintainence without any announcement. I ask the support and they keep telling me it is being server maintainence and have no reply yet. Is there anyone the same like me. I put more than 3-4k now and just being afraid
I have been using an MT5 Demo account in Tradersway for several months. For about a week now when I open the platform it opens one of the charts in full screen instead of my default view. I then have to manually reduce the size of the chart and go to the View menu to open the toolbars, Data Window
Hi Friend, is there any way to switch off HistoryCenter log in Journal
In which European countries can you legally be a signal provider? Because it's not entirely legal everywhere
<Deleted> Moderators kindly notice: The freelance section does not fulfill my need since I do not want a piece of code! <Deleted>. I have limited time and… life! So please be generous and do not delete this topic. Thanks. <Moderator's note: OP please note that advertising is not allowed in the
  the market rules  (2)
is it possible to create an indicator for only one symbol within the market rules
Hi all, few months ago , I came across an article on mql5 which was showing how you can use binance API to show crypto candlestick charts on mt5, I have been trying to find that article but can't find it , tried the search box with different keywords but still can't find it. If anyone knows about
Anytime I run my EA, I keep getting this array out of range error. I have stared at the code for too long. Can some please solve this for me. Thank you so much
The automatic translation functionality of forum posts, codebase and market product descriptions , and others, are all not functioning and all they do is return the text “undefined” for the translations EDIT: I have been noting this for a few days and was hoping that admin had seen this or that
I'm looking for a script that really downloads the complete data history from my broker for all currency pairs and timeframes one after the other. I found many scripts for free on the net. But mostly these create only a small fraction of history. I have 5MB of data in the HST for the EURUSD M1
Dear Sir, I have third party indicator, and have no source code inside. But this indicator I used in my EA. However, the original programmer ( i dont know who is it ), forgot to clear out debug command, and shown always 0 in every tick. It's annoying, because I cannot do debug in my EA, all is
I’m newbie in trading and have a goals to become a Pro. And I decided to evaluate myself about how I trade with a Ranking like a game. Legend... RankG : 0%-100% RankE : 100% - 500% RankD : 500%-1000% RankC : 1000% - 5000% RankB : 5000%-10000% RankA : 10000% - 50000% RankS : 100000% Well, let’s see
Hi, just playing forex on a demo account at the moment. When I submit a trade it is pretty much instant but on a real account is there an x amount of seconds rule or something before your trade is submitted or not. I am interested in scalping and want to pounce quickly and get out quickly
I bought more than one expert and it didn't work properly. Question: Do I have the right to return the expert and take the money? Thanks
  Ranking roules  (2)
Hello all i want to know how to increase my profile Ranking
Hi people ,I have a question about signal regitration.. if a signal provider has a balance of 50K for example on his signal account , can I register it with a 500$ acount and set my signal settings to copy his/her trades
  Private Messages  (10)
Hello everyone, Does the Messages (Private Messages) not available for all or only for me?! Regards
HOW to add MT5 account number license in an mt5 ea code please
Hi, Do the VPS sometimes reboot unexpectedly or do they have a published maintenance schedule? Background: Been using VPS for the first time on Metatrader 5 for the last three weeks. Woke up today to find that a couple of trades had unexpectedly and unfortunately hit their server side stoplosses
I add several instance of an indicator by using this command: ChartIndicatorAdd ( 0 , 0 ,handle); from an expert. all of the buffer's color are default and kind of ugly and wage. I should change their color. how to access INDICATOR_COLOR_INDEX property of indicator's using their handles? please
  Can I make 1 trillion dollars?  (114   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
The Forex Market trades 5+ trillion dollar a day. I was wondering if I dedicated my life to making 1 trillion dollars trading currencies would it be possible.
I'm trying to enable my MQL5 VPS on this account, but the option does not even show up. Usually there's an option when i right-click, does anyone know what is causing this? Appreciate the help
when io try to create new signal this is what i get ( Specified account already being used as a signal) i used account number before as signal and delete it now its deleted i dont have any signals why this still comming up
Hello I read that TimeCurrent() "Returns the last known server time...The time value is formed on a trade server and does not depend on the time settings on your computer." If my currency pair is for example EURCHF - and my local PC time is for example in South Africa, how do I find out my local PC