General - page 288

Hi! Trying to reply to MQL5 tech. team message using new comment , but it says error saving data - how can I reach out of them? Thank you
  VPS Server not working  (22   1 2 3)
Dear Sir/Madam From one week VPS server not working .My EA not placing order also i use other ea which is working properly without VPS but when I sync in VPS that not working .Please reset setting of VPS
[Deleted]
Hello there I am using zmq in my copy trading project . More precisely I am using Pub and Sub pattern for sending trades signal. I have tested zmq on localhost but facing problem to make it online. I am not have much knowledge of networking. In zmq website they said about replace localhost with TCP
Dear Administrator as we are some countries that are not verified for paypal , we cannot pay programmers and fund our accounts. as for me , i use moneybookers.com to buy and sell. any solution for us please? to add moneybookers to the payment options? Thanks a lot and waiting for your...
hello i deposit money well 15 usd for use it in vps after the money enter my wallet < this massage show me (( Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team )) i dont know why ? when i go to rent vps by my money in wallet , dont accept ? i dont know why too ? thank you
Hi everybody, After spending hours and try every options of files type and so on, I still cannot find why I cannot open a file, even in the MQL5 folder or the Tester folder. I use the basic code .. string filename= "Parametres.txt" ; int hdle= FileOpen (filename, FILE_READ | FILE_TXT | FILE_ANSI
our Robot <Deleted> open the orders like it: 1st order 0.01 2nd order 0.01 3rd order 0.02 4 order 0.04 5 order 0.08 But MQL5 don´t copy the orders correctly, it open only with 0.01 lots like it on Signer account: 1st order 0.01 2nd order 0.01 3rd order 0.01 4 order 0.01 5 order 0.01 it
Hi, XMGlobal is using GOLD instead of XAUDUSD as symbol for gold transactions. I am currently using an xmglobal account, and I am copying a signal who is also using XMGlobal as his broker. But still, I am getting this message from the journal logs: "symbol GOLD# not found" I can confirm though that
  VPS & Signal  (9)
Hi. I subscribed to a signal yesterday and also paid for VPS. 1 question: do i need both signal and VPS for the automatic trading? 2 question: I subscribed yesterday and everything was fine I made profit and all but today no trades are being done so not sure what happened. Can someone please advise
We have revised the rating system of MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading signals. Now, the system considers the signal's quality based on the trust of its subscribers.&nbsp;Thus, the more subscribers connect to the signal, the more credibility it has. As a result, the rating of such signal will be...
Please let me know how can I see the signal on the chart? How can I run the Automated Trading mq5 for all forex scrips
Hi , Am unable to migrate to my rented vps ,please assist, below is the error am experiencing
No real signals displaying in the signal tab of MT4 terminal. Only demo signals. Can anyone help?
I need to get the open,close,high, low data of every candle, for make my algorithm. where i can get this information? How it's called the variable of this elements
I can't download a free EA, from the MQL5 Market, why ? My Balance is 0.00 USD
Hello guys, are there anyone of you registered for *** and now still have being maintainence without any announcement. I ask the support and they keep telling me it is being server maintainence and have no reply yet. Is there anyone the same like me. I put more than 3-4k now and just being afraid
I have been using an MT5 Demo account in Tradersway for several months. For about a week now when I open the platform it opens one of the charts in full screen instead of my default view. I then have to manually reduce the size of the chart and go to the View menu to open the toolbars, Data Window
Hi Friend, is there any way to switch off HistoryCenter log in Journal
In which European countries can you legally be a signal provider? Because it's not entirely legal everywhere
<Deleted> Moderators kindly notice: The freelance section does not fulfill my need since I do not want a piece of code! <Deleted>. I have limited time and… life! So please be generous and do not delete this topic. Thanks. <Moderator's note: OP please note that advertising is not allowed in the
  the market rules  (2)
is it possible to create an indicator for only one symbol within the market rules
Hi all, few months ago , I came across an article on mql5 which was showing how you can use binance API to show crypto candlestick charts on mt5, I have been trying to find that article but can't find it , tried the search box with different keywords but still can't find it. If anyone knows about
Anytime I run my EA, I keep getting this array out of range error. I have stared at the code for too long. Can some please solve this for me. Thank you so much
The automatic translation functionality of forum posts, codebase and market product descriptions , and others, are all not functioning and all they do is return the text “undefined” for the translations EDIT: I have been noting this for a few days and was hoping that admin had seen this or that
I'm looking for a script that really downloads the complete data history from my broker for all currency pairs and timeframes one after the other. I found many scripts for free on the net. But mostly these create only a small fraction of history. I have 5MB of data in the HST for the EURUSD M1
Dear Sir, I have third party indicator, and have no source code inside. But this indicator I used in my EA. However, the original programmer ( i dont know who is it ), forgot to clear out debug command, and shown always 0 in every tick. It's annoying, because I cannot do debug in my EA, all is
I’m newbie in trading and have a goals to become a Pro. And I decided to evaluate myself about how I trade with a Ranking like a game. Legend... RankG : 0%-100% RankE : 100% - 500% RankD : 500%-1000% RankC : 1000% - 5000% RankB : 5000%-10000% RankA : 10000% - 50000% RankS : 100000% Well, let’s see
Hi, just playing forex on a demo account at the moment. When I submit a trade it is pretty much instant but on a real account is there an x amount of seconds rule or something before your trade is submitted or not. I am interested in scalping and want to pounce quickly and get out quickly