General - page 1156

Why do all the free tools not work?Why do commercial trade managers not work? Is there a free one like this ? Sample of EA with multiple structure (multiple non conflicting with other eas) enclosed To develop the E A , to also enter trades , and manage exits as well , should not be conflicting...
I`m wondering if 1 brokers mt4 terminal can be used to access another broker? I see a option like this when installing mt4.
Good afternoon I am new to the MT4 platform can anyone help me how do I get the news to show up in the news box in the terminal.
EURUSD: Closes Flat With Eyes On The Upside EURUSD: With EUR closing flat the past week, it faces the risk of a move higher in the new week. Resistance is seen at the 1.1050 level with a cut through here opening the door for more upside towards the 1.1100 level. Further up, resistance lies at the 1...
Hello, I can do all by myself, but as u already know, partner is your another "leg" & multiplier, so, its simple, i am seeking for partner in Chaos (LOL :-)))), If you feel confident and you have something to share with me feel free to PM me - Neebies NO!- Stats,Math Neebies NO! - C++ Neebies...
[Deleted]
  How to hire?  (2)
How can i hire someone on this market?
Hey, I have an existing signal with a few subscribers. If I add funds into that account will it distort my trading statistics? will it screw up anything for my subscribers? thanks Chris
Reduce loss in trades. I wonder why some people keep theirfailed open positions for a long time after failure, by hope to see the pricegets back! Waiting and going down in loss, bigger negative profit they gain!And there is a question: when did the trader find out that he made reverse trade?Why...
1)look for trending markets 2)look for slopes , up or down channels and trend lines 3)Look at stochastics on 1 hour to be trending higher or lower to confirm.Readings mid range on indicator are ranging indications. 4)draw range boxes or ranging triangles. keep out of ranging markets/ranging boxes...
Hi mql5 community can i start my signal service on demo account?? OR real account is essential?
[Deleted]
1. SLIPPAGE: Explain to me the way I will understand it?
I mean  int(-2.5) -2 MathFloor(-2.5) = -3 why is this?  /*  I stumbled upon this issue when trying to create a function getlastmonday(datetime dt) I expected -1 % 7 = 6 but it gives -1 */ 
i have an EA which is RSI based and for all time frames specially 5m... it shows very good results in tester but the problem is that it is not opening positions in live. it is free of errors only 6 warnings.....  can anyone adjust it for me  please...you can also use this ea with full...
The price is on primary bullish with the secondary correction which was started in the middle of this month and it is continuing up to now: the price is breaking 0.7860 support level for the correction to be continuing with possible price reversal to the primary bearish by good possible breakdown...
The price was ranging between 1.1466 resistance and 1.1061 support since the beginning of May this year. The daily price is on primary bullish market condition for now with secondary correction which was started on the beginning of last week on daily close bar. The price is continuing with this...
14% is idle mode... if i simply move the window around with the mouse => at least 35% cpu. is this normal? i'm on win7 64 bits, 2.8 ghz cpu, 8gb ram metatrader latest version (build 1150, 22 may 2015)
[Deleted]
Hello, please can anyone fix or alter this indicator it is TMA bands. I like to use this indicator but the problem is that it really very much lags my mt4 platform and causes it to skip much and often times cause it to freeze entirely. I am using range bars too, whenever market is active and new...
Hi all, under some conditions the following can happen: - I have an active signal subscription all settings are set and trades are running. For known reasons (too much invested money), the program automatically changes the volume conversion and "fixes" open trades. e. g. if the volume conversion is...
Who can tell what the errors mean?
Hello, i reinstal my computer to win 7 profesional 64 bit. Metatrader´s marketwatch count´s second like this : 1,2,3,4,5,6, ,8, , ,11,12,13, ,15..... for example... It doesn´t load tick data and make slippage. Like whole market stop for second. My broker said, there is no way to have problem from...
Next Problem i got is when i click Buy or free demo, nothing happens, If i try to login i get error message saying login name should be between 3-15 characters long(Which i have) Password is also corrcet becuase i can login to regular site of MQl5.com Thanks for helping...
  News  (1)
Hello, i MT5 i can see the news in the Chart, is there a way to use this with an EA? amando
  EURUSD M1  (2)
history values for EURUSD M1 are COMPLETELY OFF for around Jan - Mar 2009 Ingvar
what are the advantages that my VPS is near the trading server? will I get more ticks? I only know that execution speed will be better. What else? 
Hi. If I code indicators in MQL5 can I use them on MT4 platform?
I am trying to get iSar values but its always shows up as 1.0. Pl help to get the correct iSar values. Thx for the help double mSar =0.00; mSar = iSAR(NULL,0,0.02,0.2,0)>Close[0]; Alert(mSar);
Hello. Is there any way to sell or Buy With Hot Keys? For Example Ctr+B for Buy and Ctr+S for Sell.
  If profitable EAs ?  (81   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
question has anyone seen them ? profitable councillors with years of mileage
GBPUSD: Sees Weakness, Eyes Key Support GBPUSD: With the pair weakening further on Tuesday, further bearishness is envisaged possibly towards the 1.5290 level. On the downside, immediate support lies at the 1.5300 level where a break if seen will aim at the 1.5250 level. A break of here will turn...
Today's Queen's Speech confirmed the UK plans to hold an in-out EU referendum by the end of 2017. This comes against calls from businesses and the Bank of England urging the government to hold the plebiscite as soon as possible in order to mitigate the level of uncertainty among investors and...