How many EA's I can possibly run on one MT5 account?

hello guys , hope you're doing well, is it possible to run more than 1000 Expert advisor on one mt5 account?

Theorically there are no limit, but you should consider that these things can be bottlenecks:

• CPU and RAM resources on the VPS/PC where you run it (MT4 can use up to 3GB of ram because it's x86 application, so it will be more limited than MT5).
  • Max cuncurrents trades allowed by the broker (some have 200, some others 500)
  • Hyperactivity of your trading account (when brokers receives too much requests in too short time, they put trading accounts into hyperactivity state do not allowing autotrading)

Fabio Cavalloni #:

Theorically there are no limit, but you should consider that these things can be bottlenecks:

• CPU and RAM resources on the VPS/PC where you run it (MT4 can use up to 3GB of ram because it's x86 application, so it will be more limited than MT5).
  • Max cuncurrents trades allowed by the broker (some have 200, some others 500)
  • Hyperactivity of your trading account (when brokers receives too much requests in too short time, they put trading accounts into hyperactivity state do not allowing autotrading)
Thank you mate

nidalzd:

I have deleted your new topic.
If you have further questions regarding this subject, continue in this topic.

how is it possible to run more than 1000 Expert advisors at the same when the maximum terminals in the meta trader is 100 , and we can use 1 expert advisor per terminal

nidalzd #:

how is it possible to run more than 1000 Expert advisors at the same when the maximum terminals in the meta trader is 100 , and we can use 1 expert advisor per terminal

Who says that you can only run 1 EA per terminal?

Keith Watford #:

Who says that you can only run 1 EA per terminal?

per terminal 100 charts , right? therefore 100 expert advisors , and the goal is to open ad use more than 100 EA

nidalzd #: per terminal 100 charts , right? therefore 100 expert advisors , and the goal is to open ad use more than 100 EA

You can have as many EAs you want per account, but you have a limit of how many EAs can run per terminal.

You can only have 100 charts per terminal, and therefore only one EA per chart, for a total of 100 EAs. That is the limit.

To use more, run multiple terminals. However, there is a theoretical limit of 32 terminals per PC, but in practice it will be less.

So, in theory 32 x 100 = 3200. The limit is therefore 3200 per PC.

Hi to all,

where I can read what is the EA and all these you discussing? I'm new - apologies for the stupid question - and I am crazy extremely confused.

Thank you all!

@phuketeer #: Hi to all, where I can read what is the EA and all these you discussing? I'm new - apologies for the stupid question - and I am crazy extremely confused. Thank you all!
EA is a abbreviation for Expert Advisor, an algorithmic trading program or "robot" written in MQL programming language and run on a MetaTrader terminal.
Reason: