MQL4 Market: failed to load products (get header failed [12150])

Did someone experience this fault when you go to your purchased on MT4 its not loading, can anyone help how to solve the issue, thank you.
Files:

If you can't see your purchase when you click the Purchased option, check the below mentioned issues:

Make sure that:

• that you have all the latest Windows Updates installed 
  • that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge latest version installed on your computer or VPS
  • that you are using the latest build of MetaTrader 4/5
  • that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, using your login - NOT your email
  • that your MQL5 account password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change MQL5 account password here)

In case you still don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close ALL your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open the MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install your product again

I tried this and purchased products still not loading in MT5.  I tried repairing ms edge, turning off firewall and antivirus, uninstalling junk programs etc.  I 

cant really reinstall windows because windows 10 doesn't allow me to use static IP so I cannot get the same IP and then I wont be able to activate product because Im out of activations.  

dustovshio #:

I tried this and purchased products still not loading in MT5.  I tried repairing ms edge, turning off firewall and antivirus, uninstalling junk programs etc.  I 

cant really reinstall windows because windows 10 doesn't allow me to use static IP so I cannot get the same IP and then I wont be able to activate product because Im out of activations.  

Just in case: you can't see/use products for mt4 in mt5 and vice versa - they are incompatible.

dustovshio #:

I guess that you haven't got your windows fully updated and probably that's the problem.

dustovshio #:

If you really purchased the Market product for MT5 under your username so you can find it in your profile:
https://www.mql5.com/en/users/dustovshio/market

If MT5 is loaded the Market tab but it is not loaded your MT5 purchase so it may be about the following:

• you did not fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and your forum password (your forum login is dustovshio; do not use email for login);
  • you are using old build of MT5;
  • you purchased the product for MT4 but trying to load it in MT5;
  • some more reasons which may be written in Metatrader journal for example.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you can't see your purchase when you click the Purchased option, check the below mentioned issues:

Make sure that:

• that you have Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge latest version installed on your computer or VPS
  • that you are using the latest build of MetaTrader 4/5
  • that you are logged into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community tab, using your login - NOT your email
  • that your MQL5 account password is less than 10 characters (if your password is 10 or more characters - change MQL5 account password here)

In case you still don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close ALL your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open the MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install your product again

Thanks Eleni, I also facing this annoying problems recently, your solution works well for me. I deleted all the files that start with mql4.market and mql5.market, and now I can download product from MQL5 again. :D

It shows that the product has been purchased, but it just cannot be installed
Files:
1.png  93 kb

zsls000 #:

Check all the things that are mentioned in the previous posts please.

zsls000 #:
What is written on the blue button ?

The installation of EA on the MT4 of the local computer is successful, and there are still 9 opportunities for activation, but the EA of MT4 on the cloud server always fails to install. The VPS I bought is a lightweight application server of Tencent in China. I don’t know where it is. Something went wrong?
Files:
1.png  93 kb
my1v.png  68 kb
23k.png  29 kb
Reason: