"VPS" --- Free Minutes available for use.

Hello Friends,

I just paid for 6 months anew for VPS on MQL5. I've got 6116  free minutes that I must use.

Any tipps on how to deal with it?

Many thanks.

Nillscash

I am not sure that this free minutes will combine/summarize with your 6 months (by default) ...
But my experience is the following:

• if MQL5 VPS is per one trading account so you can use this free minutes with the other trading account,
  • or wait when your 6 months is finished for your trading account and use free minutes after that with same trading account.

Your free minutes probably are from some cancellation of another earlier subscription.

Your current MQL5 VPS subscription has nothing to do with your free minutes.

Is it necessary to pay for VPS services? I've seen too many ads on free VPS.
Just asking!

Vasil Todorov #:
Is it necessary to pay for VPS services? I've seen too many ads on free VPS.
Just asking!
It should be free minutes - just to test the MQL5 VPS (because there are many particularities related to it, for example - read summary post ).
MQL5 VPs is per trading account so connect your Metatrader to your trading account and check free minutes.
MQL5 VPS - Autotrading on VPS - How can I check if EA is running or not?
MQL5 VPS - Autotrading on VPS - How can I check if EA is running or not?
  • www.mql5.com
Feedback on local pc/laptop mt4 terminal is that vps is running and mt4 terminal is running after sync - happy :) question:  how can i see or determine or where must i look  that the ea is enabled for trading/running (smiley face icon on chart) on the chart on mt4 terminal on the vps
Reason: